Rothschilds

When are we going to address the source of it all pol?

theeventchronicle.com/finanace/three-countries-left-without-rothschild-central-bank/

Other urls found in this thread:

theeventchronicle.com/finanace/three-countries-left-without-rothschild-central-bank/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Cuba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Islamic_Republic_of_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Democratic_People's_Republic_of_Korea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_central_banks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You completely lose the normies when you do that elites are a satanic cult shit. Just keep it to historical facts that's bad enough to sway public opinion
>inb4 hide luciferian posts
I'm not a satanist I'm trying to help you dumbass

>theeventchronicle.com/finanace/three-countries-left-without-rothschild-central-bank/
Literally all of those countries have a central bank. Why the fuck everyone on Sup Forums peddles this myth without making sure if it's true?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Cuba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Islamic_Republic_of_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Democratic_People's_Republic_of_Korea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_central_banks

Pure coincidence

Nothing would be lost if 90 percent of the population was killed. It would probably make the world a much better place to be honest.

Stop spreading fake bullshit quotes
I researched this, there's nothing reliable on it
You'll realize Sup Forums is mostly place of lies when you start doing basic research. The most shared quotes on this site are full and complete bullshit

The quote by Aristotle's that says
Empathy and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
Lies

Quote on a Nobel prize winner saying he helped Africa all his life to realize that Africans are subhumans
Lies

Quote on former prime minister of Israel saying Jews are the master race
Lies

Greg lansky being Jewish
Nothing on it too

There is some truth on Sup Forums but you must swim through miles of shit to get

>Quote on a Nobel prize winner saying he helped Africa all his life to realize that Africans are subhumans
>Lies

Does't mean they aren't

You won't convince people that Africans are subhumans by spreading fake quotes to support it
You'll just come out as a crazy conspiracist.
You'll just strengthen them against you
Because If you lied about this quote, what else could you be lying about?
Using lies trying to prove something that is true isn't the way.

I won't read this shit for the simple fact the retard who wrote it thought it was a great idea to have black background and a brown font.

I thought the Warburgs financed the Russian communists

Kys you fucking retard. I would say you would be on the kill list as a high IQ white man but you sound like a dipshit retard.

>we will do it...
They have been doing it.

I never quoted the Nobel Prize winner thing, you just went ahead and listed a bunch of shit that wasn't part of this thread and then assumed I quoted it you schizoid piece of shit.

continue to believe what (((they))) put on websites to make you believe they've done nothing wrong

>rothschilds
>"source of it all"
>comes up at first page on (((google)))

kys normie

This shit turns people off. Most of it is fact or old news.

Rothschilds lost their power. Turns out, humans are selfish. Their wealth is spread out.

Jews control media? Explain all the divergent independant news.

These info pictures are designed to make you fear them. Look at the gross images they used. Look at the paragraph long text of arbitrary nonsense.

Stop worry about them and get yourself in order.

Once you do, you may compete with them in the market.

>enslave the world population
>kill 90%

To do what exactly?

I just gave a few examples of how this place is full of bullshit that gets in the way of real truth.
They also have all these Jew quotes admitting that they control the world
But think for a second
Why would they do this?
Jews aren't stupid
What do they have to gain by exposing themselves?
They got power by being deceiving about their intentions
Not by being open about it

Return the population to it's rightful size.

Below 500 million.

Because they know that europeans turned into cucks and WILL NEVER REVOLT!

See Macron, the new president of France:

>France has no culture!
>There will be more immigration to France!
>France has to live with terrorism!

And this guy WILL BE the new president!

>Rothschilds lost their power. Turns out, humans are selfish. Their wealth is spread out.
"Spread out" meaning they influence most of the Occidental World, user. Do not confuse overextension with efficient imperialistic management.
>Jews control media? Explain all the divergent independant news.
Different people needs different lies to keep them in lines. All the while, it's still the same at the top.
These info pictures are designed to make you fear them. Look at the gross images they used. Look at the paragraph long text of arbitrary nonsense.
The "gross images" are how they truly look. Too bad they DO look evil, uh?
>Once you do, you may compete with them in the market.
Compete on an economical scale with a global corporation that has holdings in most of the civilized world? The only thing that'll bring them to their knees is organized violence now.

he's right though. if everyone outside of europe was killed and every non-european in europe was killed [(550m/(7b-550m) * 100%] the world would be a far, far better place. swedcucks would still be trying to destroy them selves but with no niggers to ruin them selves with they'd be forced to stop sucking nigger dick. the rest of europe would just celebrate. sweden would need some comforting though

Another fake quote only shady conspiracy websites claims to be true.
Keep being stupid Sup Forums

source?

you sure post a lot about how fake everythin gabout the rothschilds posted ITT is.

My neighbor in Geneva is a Rothschild, i'm going to ask him directly. brb

who dat is?

You must attack the rothchilds on grounds of their shady banking policies that established a banking dinasty
This is real
By spreading fake quotes the only thing you accomplish is pushing people away from your cause because they dismiss you as a conspiracy theorist.

here's a real rothschild secret

He's a shitty neighbor. He runs his Washing machine on sunday (Against the LAW) he flushes the toilet after midnight (AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW ROSHFUCKER). He parks his car 3mm over the line on the road (AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW ROTHWHORE).

The banking issues are the least of my concerns.

Maybe they're just ecological-minded individuals who care for Earth.

true. I've been to Switzerland and they are autistic as fuck. You put one toe of out line and they think you're an untermensch

then keep your fucking toes inside the line retard. and stop driving in my country, you're bad at it. krauts are insufferable "Free-spirits". hurr rules don't apply to me because im german and we're just a fun loving hippy faggot people. Learn the rules.

Damn hippies.