What went wrong? Do newer generations hate hyper masculine characters?

What went wrong? Do newer generations hate hyper masculine characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fq4Ne4CbcU
youtu.be/uYMboTIXym4
mensfitness.com/women/sex-tips/birth-control-pills-affect-long-term-relationships
scientificamerican.com/article/the-problem-with-the-pill/
yalescientific.org/2012/03/baby-got-birth-control-the-impact-of-hormonal-contraception-on-sexual-attraction/
ua-magazine.com/true-or-false-birth-control-pills-sabotage-sexual-attraction/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1198460/As-Hollywoods-leading-actors-start-looking-eerily-similar-real-men.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tpnUP_tWEyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey shitlord, what are toxis and hegemonic masculinity

Fuck, it's the current year for pete's sake!

They don't. Feminist writers are afraid of masculinity.

Are they remaking predator?

They don't ,masculine characters have simply been stripped out of media by (((them))) to further the feminization of men.

Yes, and that's the cast. Notice any differences?

Is that the one guy from Keel & peel ? KEK

plot spoiler - 1 black man + the asian woman will be the only survivors and will adopt the poor whit boi by end of film

I see the point you're trying to make that they all look less muscly. Or are you talking about more blacks?

Why remake predator?

There is simply no need.

Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here.

Money probably.

I hope the kid dies horribly. Nothing ruins a movie more than an out-of-place child actor. Also does that kneeling guy have downs or is he just really ugly?

This time there are 3 predators and they look like tanned humans?

Original cast vs. five pussies, a woman, and a kid

hyper masculine is hyper gay

Honestly Hope there is a scene where the predator rips that fucking kids head off and skull fucks it...

those non white guys seem pretty masculine. Note how 3 of the 4 guys are black. the new cast represents the new America. in the 80s, the US was >80% white, but is now merely 60% white. Of course they'd want to represent the audience they're selling to accurately

>b-b-b-but it must be teh jewwwwzzz

That's super predators according to Hillary.

And nobody will watch it

t. Japenese-Russian

Wait is the doughy looking one kneeling by the kid not the director? And there was a woman in the original predator if I remember correctly

WHAT MOVIE ON THE LEFT

youtube.com/watch?v=9fq4Ne4CbcU

it doesn't make sense everyone knows blacks aren't top tier SF material

the predators are Nazi white supremacist in this one i think.

Predator

Such hate speech will not be allowed in the new one.

This is capitalism's fetishism of the New. Big buff macho men is passe, cliche, established, boring. The consumer has already seen it. The cheapest way to make profit is to make minor tweaks in the cast or plot (throw in a transgender black person) and resell the same product (a typical established story arc). Thus, we have the same Star Wars, but with a black lead.

Three whites, two niggers, a spic and a native vs two whites, two niggers, a spic, a woman and a kid.
Doesn't look that much different desu

google image search Navy SEALs

you'll quickly find you're mistaken

>civilians
>a child

pls

Holy shit you're right, they're all wearing black.

I was at NSWG1, they were some blacks, but many more Hispanic and white.

Predator

>navy seals top tier

lawl, stop it xD

>Poor little black boy

This dude gets it. Ventura was a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus

You didn't see SEALS then, probably EOD or AIRR. Navy SEALS are composed of 90% whites, maybe 5% Hispanic and black.

youtu.be/uYMboTIXym4

mensfitness.com/women/sex-tips/birth-control-pills-affect-long-term-relationships

scientificamerican.com/article/the-problem-with-the-pill/

yalescientific.org/2012/03/baby-got-birth-control-the-impact-of-hormonal-contraception-on-sexual-attraction/

ua-magazine.com/true-or-false-birth-control-pills-sabotage-sexual-attraction/

50% of women are attracted to feminine men
+ x% of men hate alpha men -
x% of alpha men dont care about movies that shits for women and children and fags = More of the market than women who are attracted to alphas cause they arent on the pill or menopausal etc.

this.

What? I dealt with the teams 1,3,5,7 daily and worked out with them at tradet.

>muscle fags or SJWs

I have no dog in this fight.

How am I suppose to self insert that these "people" are a group of highly trained special operation killing machine chink fucking badasses?
They all look like teenagers.

Fuck this gay earth.

Not everything is about money. Just trying to bring a classic story to a new generation

Yes. The future hyper masculinity is female.

It is a natural process the void of men leaving their masculine roles will be filled by masculine females.

what am I looking at? new terminator movie?

Hmm well the ones I've seen and personally worked with are white. I've seen 1 black SEAL, and 2 Hispanics but they obviously weren't he short brown Mexicans.

>hurrrr not real special forces

alright, kiddo. I proved you wrong, in any case.

have fun masturbating to call of duty.

because there's many more hispanics and whites in the USA. hope this helps

Aaaaaaand another movie to avoid watching, thank you OP

Hello Ahmed, how nice of sweden to provide you with internet. Maybe you will find a dvd copy of predator somewhere and watch it on a tv you've got for free

What's wrong with him? He looks like someone let a spicy fart into his face

I thought all displays of masculinity were illegal in Sweden?

Naw, predator.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1198460/As-Hollywoods-leading-actors-start-looking-eerily-similar-real-men.html

its seriously because the contraceptive pill causes women to be attracted to feminine males because they always think theyre pregnant so they always need a carer around

this is why if youre an alpha chad you get hit on heaps by religious girls because theyre not allowed to take the pill and they demand chad alpha testosterone cock

having a beard and being built repels 50% and drives the other 50% wet and moist because of the physical manifestation of testosterone

>implying rapefugees have to pay to visit the cinema in sweden and germany
you have no idea what level those "social programs" have reached

Same with MARSOC/Force Recon, it's almost entirely White. High speed low drag means no affirmative action hires. DOD knows better than to push for diversity there, at least for now. Can't afford anyone with less than a 120 IQ in things like that. And the more combat oriented a MOS is the more White it is.

One AR-15 and a Vector between a couple civvies and some kid

> Team of badasses armed to the teeth

How are they supposed to do ANYTHING against our favourite invisible space hunter

that's tiger woods m8. Lawl

Underrated post

Wonder how many times that kid got raped in Pedowood

This looks like shit.

>what are toxis and hegemonic masculinit
i dunno. what are they?

BUNCHA SLACK JAWED FAGGOTS AROUND HERE

>Not everything is about money. Just trying to bring a classic story to a new generation
they then can watch Predator. it already exists and it's already a great movie

NOOOO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah she was a captive from an an enemy camp or something.

Amazing Predator Rap

youtube.com/watch?v=tpnUP_tWEyc

>Predator
am I the only one who thinks Jesse Ventura gives off a strong homosexual vibe? Same thing in The Running Man. There's just some people who when they try to act hard and tough they just come off as super gay. I can't be the only one who thinks this?

Fuck you, he's a sexual tyrannosaurus.

>I can't be the only one who thinks this?

It's your latent homosexuality coming out

>be a closeted fag
>like another guy
>h-he's just a bit gay amirite lads haha

Hey, Blaine. Strap this one your sore ass.

Hollywood.likes money, and they are fresh the fuck out of ideas. So they're resurrecting old franchises, but with a modern Progressive twist. Like Ghostbusters. Betcha the Preadator doesn't have dreds in this one, because that would be racist.

Are you fucking kidding me? Another re run of an old movie? I was recently at a cinema (dont even know why) and before the movie started, there was literally 20minutes of ads on old mive reruns. I remember power rangers, king kong and then I stopped paying attentions. But it looked like no original movies exist anymore.

Why the fuck are kikes so lazy and unimaginative? arent there at least some interns at their Pedowood to create something new for them? Looks like they literally stopped even trying with their trash. Just take an old movie, instert womyn and muslims and you have a new movie

Except the first cast is buff as fuck. Supposedly the cast members got hyper competitive about working out to the point the director had to step in because the guys were showing up to the set exhausted every morning.

gr8 b8 m8

The dude in the middle was pretty good in Narcos, the rest look lame though

New cast is much less diverse.

And that poor kid is still hurting from when he got raped.

Predator. Classic 1980's Sci-Fi horror film. Starts out looking like another Arnold Schwarzenegger action movie complete with lots of shooting, explosions and corny one liners. Then an invisible monster starts stalking and killing them.

Go back and watch some 80's action movies. Especially ones starring Schwarzenegger. Over the top action that doesn't take itself too seriously. They're lots of fun.

Fuck it. You're probably right.

women employees

just wait till you work with them

its the first red pill

>Pete
Did you just call him by his birthname?!

you forgot the SCAR bro the most powerful weapon in vidya

Pussification of America