Wow Sup Forums, this Time cover is powerful

Wow Sup Forums, this Time cover is powerful

notice the writing in red is using the military encryption (me, myself, third party, we, us, ... , n-order effect or target) to signal that message is not about americans and not about illegals or legals.

Alt-Right, more like Fart-right.

Come out of hiding. Scream as loud as you can that you're here without papers. Do it.

Do other countries have to deal with this bullshit?

only the white successful ones

How is this not antagonizing as fuck? Why is the propaganda getting so blatant lately? Are they doubling down since we've already lost anyways?

Open borders for USA!

Only the White ones.

Looks like a bunch of pakis to me

>done hiding
Oh it's published in 2012.

Okay. I was going to say 'this isn't really the time to come out of hiding'.

Also please walk back to your home country. Swim if necessary.

I ask nicely because you are stealing from us.

good that they are done hiding, you can arrest them now

You've lost white man.

It's the only explanation. They're so BTFO'd that they're tunnel-visioned on shoehorning their kike narrative into literally everything they can. They're blind to the fact that this was supposed to be a COVERT usurpation of American culture and values. The butthurt can make you go blind.

I wonder who is in front of all this.

I was actually suggesting the opposite since the demographic game is still in their favor and already at the tipping point

>We are done hiding!

So they'd get deported easier? I see no problem. Trying putting that fiery latino tribal fury into finding out how to become legal.

>I had sex with her, just not consensually
>I took his car, just without his permission
>I am a taxpayer, I just keep it in my bank account instead of paying it to the government

Wow, really made me think.

Someone submit the author to ICE

>just not legally
so they're just criminals

saves you alot of time and money if they're not hiding

Of course they are Americans, central and South Americans. What kind of stupid ass shit is this

>Just not legally
You have to go back.

Land of depression and schizophrenia

Oy vey chaim , you forgot to shine oue nose today.

I love how every mexican now gets their own personal persecution complex.

>ay holmes, don't answer your door at night, it might be the ICE gestapo coming to snatch you up, they feed on mexican tears mang

America is not only USA but these criminals have to go back

>time magazine jews are so disrespectful they just assume leafland will follow step with the US.

Wow look at all that diversity they even hired a line cook.

That's like saying I bought a car. Just not legally.

Why are mexicans so fucking ugly, I mean we costa ricans are shitskins but we aren't that ugly

it's the same CIA lemon party gestapo as elsewhere. don't believe any stats, data or books - they are all cooked books. Notice land of the brave has been thoroughly destroyed and turned into the land of courageous trannies squealing "call me caitlyn"?

We can get you the help you need.

In CIA lemon party gestapo help needs you.

this time cover made me racist