>Start a family
>Somone in the comments says it's cultural marxism

>grow up already, user
>start a family with some roastie you hate
>accept death

a fucking nigger ina mercedes ad
kill all the jews
all of them

Who is going to buy the next line of mercedes cars once boomers die off?
Millenials can't even afford the rent, how could they afford new luxury car?
They need to grow up.

None of these people in the video look 'grown up'

Why the fuck are there so many niggers in that advert?

They mean to put the manga away, stop clutching your comfort dog and fuck a wife so you can pass on your seed. And then buy a Mercedes.

>spend money, it's what adults do

subversion and subliminal messaging. Guess you're not a total human unless you buy brand "X"!

Niggers and beaners.

Poor minorities LOVE pissing away their money on shit they absolutely cannot afford as some worthless luxury status symbols when everything else in their life is in shambles.

>goy, PLEASE DO NOT BECOME A NEET OR LIVE OFF THE GRID! Someone has to help pay for the welfare state so start getting yourself in debt!

There's no reason for anybody to give you more money if you're not perpetuating the "American dream" unless you are absolutely spectacular at your job, top of the heap human.

shills pls

actually not a bad angle, implying one can't be an adult until you afford a mercedes. they are not even implying, just saying outright: "our product will make you respectable and earn the approval of people you look up to."

it's the most They Live shit ever. mercedes are crap, and anyone who is swayed by this advert is a mental deficient.

Can't take this shit seriously without Varg

Ha. Jokes on them. Most ppl under 25 in the US don't have a license, and if they do, they either can't afford the car, or the insurance. Only drug selling niggers can own luxury cars, until the cops impound it bc it's used in a crime. Then it's bought at auction cheap and sold to roaches overseas.

If they're trying to associate themselves with the most intimate acts (getting married and having kids) just to sell a car, what the hell are commercials going to look like in 10-20 years?
> Find your ultimate purpose in life by purchasing our product so that you can experience eternal bliss and transcendent joy as you become one with the universe
> All major credit cards accepted

alternatively: wake up every day and help destroy humanity a little bit

>Grow up. Start a family.

Not a bad message tb.h

Niggers and spics only parrot whites.
Once whites stop buying mercedes cars so too will minorities.

pajeet and the chingchongs

Shit tier advertising. This is coming from someone who drives MB. These ads are for a garbage economy tier CLA. If you want to go entry level just buy a C class. Much better vehicle for not a lot more cash.

heil mercedes

>Mercedes

I am saying this 100% unironically, it may be the most serious point ive ever made on this site

GERMAN CARS ARE FOR KEK ROBOTS WITH WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO LIVE

you fucking autists, watch it again. the video and the audio don't sync up.
it's not about following rules vbut breaking them.

"Be a gentleman" - show a dude in sweats
"Work hard" - show women in a club
"Mind your manners" - show guy hitting on girl and girl throwing shit at guy
"Respect your elders" - show girl blowing bubbles at old guy trying to fuck her
"Get a real job" - show a dude who's a rapper or something
"Get married" - show some girl under the sheets and some dude running his hands through his hair like "what the fuck did i do"
"Spend time with family" - family isn't blood, it's pals now
"Be Responsible" - show dudes getting all crazy
"Dance to the beat of your own drum" - show some dude tapping his hand to someone else's music
"Dress proper" - show some girl in skimpy outfit
"Start a family" have guy and girl making out under red light district-style lighting with close-up of lips
"Be a good role model" - mother cursing in the car laughingly with her dyke friend in the passenger side while the beta cuck male tries to shield his girlfriend's son's ears
"Move to the suburbs" - SUV ripping it in the outback
"Be humble" - show some cocky looking guy with the camera looking up at him like he's hot shit
"Pass down tradition" - Dude writing down how to improve shit on a notepad
"Listen to advice" - Old white dude saying 'you gettin paid for it?' to illustrate the short-term thinking (lol) of white men versus going after creative pursuits - cut to someone else advising someone else to "Shut up!" - cut to someone else advising someone else "Do NOT hang up on me!" - frantic cut to "Let me out" then to "Go ahead!" then "Stop shouting!" then a bunch of texts to come back
and then?
*****SNAP*****
"Time to Grow Up™"
cut-scenes of girl running on a beach, some dude shitkicking his BMW around, group of people rocking out at a beachfire, beta cuck orbiter swinging a blonde kid around, car veering offroad, black guy chasing white woman (cont)

Is that for real?

MB is nice but I prefer Lincoln and BMW
Fix It Again Tony

Yes

Why isn't that written in Chinese or Arabic or Hebrew? That's an Asian car brand now - no white people buy that shit. Benz exists so refugees feel better about being feces.

Don't think. Do you feel a need to rebel, to criticize? You're just being childish. Buy our product so that you can be sure everything is actually ok.

(cont)
redlight district shot again and driving their BMW

basically BMW is saying what most car advertisements try to push:
GO AGAINST THE GRAIN
PUSH THE BOUNDARIES
BE YOUR OWN PERSON
this is the kind of stuff that people who are buying cars love because they buy cars for sex appeal.
they don't want to be told to grow up and settle down and so this advertisement scratches their itch--it's a major corporation laughing tongue in cheekly at all those squares who choose to not be degenerate-- but we all know who has the most fun, right? insert winky face here.
buy BMW

Holly shit I actually thought it was too good to be true when I read the title,
>Get children
>Grow up
I was like GERMANY NO they're actually promoting the birth of white children! but then the horrid looking nigger shows up, which actually goes hand in hand the racemixing message, the white guy gets kool aid thrown on his face and the nigger looks like an alpha male grown that shows off and sits on the car more than he actually operates it.

not even minorities with their poor grasp of financial planning can afford a mercedes

they should be marketing to asians

everybody needs to see this post.

because i know half of you didnt watch the video
...i didnt

Fix it again *tomorrow

and this just simply isn't true, BMW now make all of alfa romeo's electrics, so if you say theere bad, youre saying BMW electrics are bad

but its not like i expected you to be educated on the subject or anything s'all good.

And also, who gives a flying shit which one is slightly more reliable when youre drowing in vag sweat.

The simple fact is that a cars look should be designed with the right brain, and the mechnics with the left brain. But germans lost their right brain after beethoven died

Seriously, anyone.

Unironically look at ANY Alfa Romeo, and tell it doesnt get you pussy. Youre wrong, it does.

When i was 17 i used to go out joy riding in my dads 164, one day a group of drunk girls waved me in and asked for a ride home.
I got Road head that day. and it wasnt me! im only average looking, so i honestly conclude it was the car.

>how could they afford new luxury car
They make cheap and shitty ones that still have the logo on it.
>c-class

i drive a honda. i'm gunna drive that bitch into 300k miles, or until it shits out on me

i do all my own maintenance and i save a shitload of money instead of taking it to a mechanic

i slow pretty slow, and i never go past the speed limit

a car is to take you from a to b. if you're looking for a thrill do something new. and please for the love of god quit being a complete fucking retard on the highway passing everyone up in your shitty mustang/equivalent

>What did Mercedes mean by this

that it's cool to steal mercs

It basically means "be a disposable doormat AKA a traditional male and adhere to your gender role as a man for no reward while women shit on you and everyone else uses you as a tool"

That's what they meant by that.

>164

Drunk "girl" sure m8y...they fell for that big wedge of cheese blimey bitches get wet when they see 164 wallowing down the road.

Need to make one car even niggas could buy.

I'll take my BMW and Tacoma

this is the only correct answer

also this too
It's a marketing strategy to millennials because they need to sell cars.

Dont buy our cars.

Tfw buying a 20-30k eur Mercedes with Renault motor in it.

smartmotorist.com/motorist-news/mercedes-will-use-renault-engines.html

JUST

>reject responsibility and go in life long debt to drive a mercedes

Really, I think no one before you figured that

(ironic)

>that commercial

what did they mean by this

No seriously what did they mean by that

>move to the suburbs
>to the suburbs
>the suburbs
>suburbs
>rural and suburban retards

God tier ad compared to NWO Mercedes and Audi ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=ySBY1OpvNrY

And much beautiful car compared to german boring and anodyne trash.

Good commercial.

The only problem is that it's full of niggers and non-whites, and one clip even has the nigger run around with the white woman.

Imagine if this was only white men and women in the ad? It would official make Mercedes /ourguys/.

that's not my interpretation, my interpretation is that in the video, that nigger is a dumb kid who needs to grow up. so the speaker says "start a family" and then we get a clip of someone at a club (as a bad thing), etc.... then when they grow up, they get a Mercedes?

Why don't we have the alt right woman thread anymore? We need it

Who? How about all those millions of 'New Europeans' who still aren't weighted down by loans. It is as if all the bankers have gotten their 72 virgins to molest.