Is Meat Murder?

I don't condone animal cruelty, but I eat meat. I don't see it as a problem. I'm not a hypocrite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is one fucking dirty stove

Rip lobster :(

I cook a lot of food.
It's always like this, sometimes worse.

Lobster isn't meat
Lobster is a bug

Ever think about cleaning it?

>I cook a lot of food.

Yeah, your chubby fingers give that away.

>dirty stove
>fat hands
>shit thread
>leaf
anyone else not surprised?

I'm not fat. My hand is just big-boned. Not even joking. I work every day.

Lobsters do not feel pain as we do. However you should have used more water to kill it instantly by dipping it head first.

>hot plate
>on a stove

Steaming it makes it taste a lot better, according to my family and coworkers.

Also. Why do I need to kill it quicker if it doesn't feel pain?

I have a problem with your dirty kitchen though

I just bought the place. There's no stove outlet. The last people here had a propane stove. I need an electrician to install a special outlet.

Clean your fucking kitchen.

It's just a messy stove?
I haven't been sick in years. What's a little mold, anyway?

Murder is a legal term reserved for those that have been convicted of the unlawful killing of a human being. So, no. It IS NOT murder. It CAN NOT be murder.

no you dont you fucking stupid leaf
you must live in toronto or somewhere even dumber in ontario. guelph, maybe

clean your fucking kitchen

>What's a little mold, anyway?
Holy fuck.. You can't be this stupid.

this

that's why I heat my boogers and scabs

it strengthens your immune system

how's that shit gonna boil in 1cm of water?

I live in Nova Scotia, hence the cheap house, cheap lobster, and all the beer bottles on my counter top.

With the lid on, it steams. After it turns bright red, i cook it for an extra 10 minutes, and it's done.

was it alive?

holy fuck thats a fat hand, and this coming from a burger

What a disgusting filthy kitchen. And why the fuck are you heating a pot, on a. Portable stove, on top of your real fucking stove?

Fucking subhuman. You don't deserve that lobster. You deserve a hotdog and a baseball bat to the head. White trash.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM
SORT YOURSELF OUT LEAF
SAVE DAD

witnessed

dunno what you're sliding, but I'll bite

Meat is not murder, but much of the meat we eat was treated cruelly and there's no reason for it. Anybody who has anything to do with halal meat should have their throats slit and be hung upside down by a hook their their ankle, then have their skin steamed off. Chink dog/cat torturers deserve to be tortured to death.

Oh well, that's our murder planet for you. In-vitro meat is on the way to obviate all the evil.

sighted

i believe in the bible so animals cant really feel anything

but nonetheless
if u treat animals like shit u probably treat people like shit too

all those things you can find in ontario, but okay, it doesn't help your case. if you were trapping seafood out there you would be smart enough to fix your own shit.
i bet the frogs next door have lobster tanks at any couche-tard

^^^^^^

>beer bottles on countertop
You can't even show the counter top in the video. My sides are in orbit.

lobsters aren't actually boiled alive it's the sound steam makes escaping their carapace. Only uneducated faggots who can't cook or are edgetards would do it.

I wouldn't say I support child slavery but I still use electronics. The will to life must consume itself.

fat leaf

I mean, I guess there's a case to be made for it being murder? But I think it's different depending on the animal. Not gonna stop me from eating meat though. Plus, it doesn't matter anyways, soon muscle cell cultures will be about as economically viable as farmed livestock, while offering less methane output and the ability to produce locally, and control the qualities of the meat. Every hamburger will be guilt-free and made of 100% perfectly marbled wagyu beef.

Yea. It's supposed to be alive. I've eaten lobsters that have died from shock, and they already get a funny smell and taste. So everyone generally prefers to cook them as fresh as they have them.

If murder is an unlawful killing, then no. Killing animals is not murder.

As long as you kill the lobster before cooking it I have no issues. Knife through the brain and done. No need to let it suffer just because you're too much of a pussy to actually kill an animal with your bare hands.

Animal cruelty is wrong, i mean look at this guy. his career is over

no.

murder can only be committed against a human being. so cannibalism would be murder.

stop eating people, Sup Forums.

It's better to care about animal suffering and eat meat than to not care about animal suffering and eat meat if that's what you're asking. I will eat chicken if it is served to me, but I can't imagine ever eating foie gras because of the suffering involved.

give me a quick gestalt on cooking lobster, why do you not prep it? Are you supposed to cook it with it's guts and shit still intact?

I have been meaning to cook some but I have no idea how.

>n, I guess there's a case to be made for it being murder?
That's not a question, you fucking idiot. There is no case to be made, the law is quite clear that killing animals for food is, for the most part, legal. Maybe killing an endangered species for food could be called murder.

>the shock makes them taste bad
>better boil them alive instead of instantly kill them 1 second before you boil it
like I said uneducated faggots

>I'm not fat. My hand is just big-boned

I could. You're right. It wouldn't affect the taste if I did it then and there. But it's so unnecessary.

>that kitchen

I don't think there is any moral dilemma in eating meat. It's certainly not murder. Murder is the act of killing another human being.

>I work every day
He's got a sit down job for sure then, probably trucking.

>But it's so unnecessary.
Ok, come over to my place. I'll let you personally judge the comfort of being dead instead of being boiled alive.

>Murder is the act of killing another human being.
No it isn't. It's an unlawful killing. Executions aren't murder.

You have dimples where your knuckles should be, you tubby cunt.

Maybe you should eat less meat and more salad, fat lad.

Yeah nah m8 You're just doing mental gymnastics to justify your hatred of the emus. They won fair and square, get over it user

If you think chickens don't suffer, you are a fool.

Very simple.
>Get a lobster
>Take the bands off
You only have to really worry about the crusher claw; the fine claw doesn't do damage. The little mini claws do absolutely nothing.
>Put the little guy in a pot with an inch of water
>Pour about 3 table spoons of salt on it
the salt will get inside through the water
>Turn the stove on
>When the lobster is done turning red, cook for an additional 10 minutes.
>Done

>that fat as fuck hand
you should stop guzzling so much cum & syrup you faggot leaf

>2017
>not surviving on cosmic energy/prana and thought alone

sometimes i don't know what to do with you guys

>Is Meat Murder?

Does it matter?

arthropods dont feel pain though.

thanks bro I'm going to cook one up today I think.

>lobster isn't meat
>lobster is life
>Lobster is love

ftfy

OP is fat
I always imagine us all as feminine slim/skinny fuccboi because thats what I am

please tell me that we're mostly not fat like this guy it would make me upset

That's not how you cook a fucking lobster you autist you need a bigger pot and it needs to be full
Why making it suffer like that.

I'd love to cook you that way, meatfaggot

"died from shock" was it the dirty kitchen or the chubby hands coming for them

I'm not from the mainland, retard.

im a fat mexican.

pic very related

clean your house. no wonder bugs in your house grow as big as lobsters.

>FUCKING LEAF
Clean your stove you disgusting, fat cunt.

Also, get a bigger pot so the lobster dies quicker. No point prolonging it's suffering.

No. Murder is something you do to Humans.
It's killing animals, personally I don't have a problem with it so long as it's done for nourishment or self-defense and not for kicks.

Oh, so you're just trying to justify the thylacine genocide. Got it.

i'm a skinny malnourished looking motherfucker

savage

I'm alright, definitely not /fit/ though

What was wrong with killing the tiger?

>Those hands
W-would you be willing to wrap those around my cock?

AWWWWW YISSSS THERE WE GO
WANT TO COMPARE PENISES NOW?

>having a mini stove on top of your stove

The wolf*
Are you a real Taz even nigger? They were as smart as dogs. You wiped out an entire species of marusupial dog. You're worse than Muslims.

See user theres a difference between caring about the treatment of them and being a blown out vegan. Why wouldnt you want the best tasting meat?
Also other animals such as pets, we dont eat. But thats still no reason to hurr de hurr lets crush my puppy. Thats nigger iq. We are not savages user.

its about 7 inches

youtu.be/oXWgJSpvbic

I don't have fat hands. It's a muscly hand.

Ayy no problem. I hope it goes well. Also, it doesn't hurt to over-cook it by an extra 10 minutes if you're a germphobe . Oh I forgot to say, add a lid to your pot. Dont let it just boil in an inch of water. You need the lid.

>Bigger pot
It's one lobster. I don't need a bigger pot.
>Why making it suffer like that.
It's a sea bug

:)

>No point prolonging it's suffering.
lololol

y-yeah well mine has street smarts

>The wolf
They're called Tasmanian tigers.
>Are you a real Taz even nigger?
Not sure what you're trying to say here. Maybe emulating nigger babble? Many Amerifats do that.
>You wiped out an entire species of marusupial dog.
Why is this bad?

Also before you bring up the passenger pigeon:
>aussies jealous that they couldn't win a war against slow dumb flightless birds the size of a man while Americans managed to win war against swarms of flighted poultry that bred like rabbits

Shut the fuck up Milo you kike faggot

topkek i don't know who you are but i love you man

You're just sadistic, you're basically retarded but it's ok

The thylacine was called the Tasmanian wolf. Because it convergently evolved to fit the same niche as wolves.

I'm not from the mainland, and I don't care about you killing pigeons.

>has to be told why killing dogs is bad

So you're not an Anglo, you're an Asian immigrant. Gotcha

is OP a chubby twelve year old girl? look at those hands holy shit

Vegetarian here. I don't really have anything against eating meat. I do have issues with treating living beings as industrial commodity.
If you go fishing or hunting for wild animals, that's just part of nature, no issues here.

>Empty pot with no water.
Dude fuck you.

I have a pet cat. I love animals. I'd never boil even a squirrel alive.
Why is it so hard for some to understand that lobsters have no feeling? They're not mammals; there's not even chordates.