publicpool.kinja.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>WH Press Brief (bring your kids to work day) 4/27/17
youtu.be/3RCcrt56tO0
>Pres Trump signs EO on VA accountability/whistleblowers 4/27/17
youtu.be/aC2mbqOSTN0
>Pres Trump signs memo on aluminium 4/27/17 ;^)
youtu.be/RLPF_FJxmEs
>Pres Trump meets President Macri (ARG) 4/27/17
youtu.be/NEj3CXsIJhY
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania welcome Macris 4/27/17
youtu.be/W78uL5Yv7aU
>Senators comment on NoKo Briefing 4/26/17
youtu.be/Ay9eDk5xjaI
>Pres Trump Federalism Event w/Governors 4/26/17
youtu.be/P2D_31tX2a4
>Pres Trump Signes EO (Antiquities and Monuments) 4/26/17
youtu.be/mZSGl0w3SDM
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>March in the Trumpenreich
youtu.be/gwmp3E9VIX0
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qzNK5
twitter.com/AP/status/857935222524039168
youtube.com/watch?v=tuaDOyy4osI
maga.booru.org/index.php
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trumps-first-100-days-establishment-goes-to-war-to-halt-presidents-agenda/
youtu.be/i5G9lIKZUV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

awoo

Prisoner obviously. How else am I to start the violent gang rape group? First i'd offer my own hole as a release for the lads then after a few weeks warm them up to the idea of taking turns. Eventually the guards are going to get jealous of our hole stretching sessions and willingly submit to our group. One by one they will be corrupted and have their holes violated until everyone has joined.

There will be no division, no hate, no pain.
Only the holes and filling them will matter.

And they shall be led by me, The Great Gape user the First.
I shall lead their minds into the light of pleasure and their shafts into holes of dark.

A collection of 270+ very lewd awoos.
Be careful while using them, they're SPICY
imgur.com/a/qzNK5

ah fucking oath wrong thread ignore this.

Ketchup or Mayo or BBQ sauce or none on burgers?

Check blessed bread.

Fug...

Is this what Trumpsters get off to?

Dozo

>none of them have MAGA hats

I can't get off to this.

FBI user returns
Give solid info on Kushner/Trump debacle

Ketchup on regular burgers, BBQ on bacon cheeseburgers, mayo is a meme.

How does this feel?

twitter.com/AP/status/857935222524039168

Feels like winning!!

PRAISE KEK

Ketchup on burgers, Mayo is trash.

Hatted

> tfw i'm almost autistic enough to try and attempt to hat them all

don't force my hand, user

This is now Kasich General

>suddenly Obama's not responsible for everything that's happened so far

Are we tired of winning yet 'pedes?

Trump heads to Atlanta today. Hope the whites show up more than the city niggers.

Don't bother.
I've been banned for posting slight nipple slips here, no fun allowed-tier shit.

They expected him to go full metal Hitler. Trump has done business in NYC, he knows about the practices of Jewry. No one does business in NYC without learning about the kikes. He's a 78 year old man, and he has seen the degeneration of America and undoubtly it saddens him. He's going to make America great again, but he's going to be pragmatic about it.

Hat imouto maybe?
Do it pussy, I bet you won't.

OP image fills me with pride.

Waif for the new board

>its an australian shitposting about being a prisoner episode
pretty meta

Trump is a degenerate, Hillary, as much as I don't like her would've been more beneficial to us if she won. We would've had more time to plan against the left and actually have a representative that wasn't a fucking weirdo.

youtube.com/watch?v=tuaDOyy4osI

but TPP was bad

A FUCKING L-LENIST
MUH APPROVAL POLLS
THE ALT RIGHT

DISSAVOW

so trump isn't responsible for any market success
but is somehow responsible for its failure?

Also, don't forget we still have this.

maga.booru.org/index.php

Deleted all my memes an shit long ago, an remembered this.
Such good memories here.

So when is the NRA thing happening? How many burgers and fries?

That's why I normally use imgur for that stuff
> tfw can do 30-40 hats / hour now
Well that would eat up my whole day.

EXACTLY! Now you get it

Hat it
Imagine all the (you)s

>more time to plan against the left
>as she lets in another 10 million illegal spics thus drowning out our votes forever
Trump may or may not save us but if Hillary got in you could kiss this Republic goodbye
Trump is worth it if only for the 70% decrease in attempted border crossings alone

never mind the fact that they used the fact that less was spent on utilities as a measure of economic growth

>let me not freeze to death is a measure of economic health

Anything good happens, must have been Obama.
Something really bad or slightly bad happens, MAN TRUMP FUCKING SUCKS.

It's embarrassing.

Obama's economy was so great that Trump was able to ruin it in just one quarter - before implementing any new policies!

i wonder if those people "thanking obama" for the 6-month stock rally are going to blame him for this one

>Run my finger through your striations; gently stroke your tongueie flesh. Slowly lean towards the twitching ear. Then whispers.
awwwwoooooo.

(is it to late for blk MAGA hat?)

>Trump’s First 100 Days: Establishment Goes to War to Halt President’s Agenda

>Donald Trump’s first one hundred days in office have been clouded by an unprecedented obfuscation campaign by Democrats, some Republicans, the establishment news media and a coalition of outside agitators attempting to disrupt the billionaire’s presidential agenda, smear top administration officials, sow seeds of chaos, and delegitimize his already historic presidency.

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trumps-first-100-days-establishment-goes-to-war-to-halt-presidents-agenda/

its over
Trump's campaign is finished

>Trump is worth it if only for the 70% decrease in attempted border crossings alone

Meanwhile the behaviors of sexual immorality, obscenity, LGBT pozzing that the Americans allowed to run rampant will still continue.

I don't want illegals to be flooding the US, I'm with you there, but there's no point when the population, along with a leader who probably does cocaine *sniff* embraces degenerates like them.

That's it I now #SuckCockForGuac

what thread was this garbage intended for?

>Tax and healthcare reform on the cusp of being passed
>Illegal immigration down 70%
>NAFTA being renegotiated and TPP dead
>Trump trying to secure Wall funding

Looks good so far. At least he's fighting for Americans, unlike previous Presidents who rolled over and did nothing.

Kek wills it.

That's Obama's mess.

so wait
was it fbi user or a larp?

Trips'o'truth!

Not even that. This happens every year, according to the article.

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Camden, New Jersey in July to start a new life in the US of A!

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to America! Any of you lads want to meet up at the sports bar for a pint of craft next month? I'm gonna be a Yank!

No one said draining the swamp would be easy.

I don't think it's an embrace of degenerates but more of a libertarian apathy. I agree with you though. Points worth remembering:
>sessions had a strong influence over the trans bathroom EO being cancelled
>Trump is very pure in his habits (no drugs or alcohol, forget the claim you made)
>came to not support gay marriage by the later years

his political incorrectness and pro white policies will be enough to shift the overton window right, maybe even for the first time since the 40s

both user.
1st quarter is Oct, Nov, Dec in the US

Watch how people still fall for this.

at this time last year I was -8% on my investments
today investments are +12.6% and it was ~+8% in Nov '16. I assume this low growth tweet is jewish trickery?

Welp, that sucks. There's only ~1300 days left of his first term and he still hasn't fixed the world.

I didn't want to do this, but I am now.... I am..... a basic bitch for Kasich....

just a handful of autists
they are retards of the highest order

Are you sure you're going to be okay in Joisey user?

The first casualty:

>his political incorrectness and pro white policies will be enough to shift the overton window right

So the Liberals are right in that the Right-wing are behind them by a few decades. Only a matter of time before you guys start embracing gay marriage, transgender marriage or whatever pozz load they'll come up with next.

It'll be the same thing, just more "Right-wing" and more White, the degeneracy problem will still be there.

>posting third worst girl from the show
at least the shimapan and quirky outfit redeems that living pile of feces

Some people do, your point?

>clear internet cache
>format C
>bleachbit
>5th

Ptg, if you are a commissioned officer do you still get to do cool stuff like jump out of planes and kill muslims

Fug.

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Mosul in July to start a new live in the IRA of Q!

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to Iraq! Any of you lads want to meet up and fuck some goats? I'm gonna be ISIS!

I honestly tend to go mustard only on a Swiss+mushroom or Swiss+kraut burger

Never go mayo but my brother does, for some reason it's the only condiment he will eat

bleachbit? what are you going on about?

wats Ptg?

I only come to this board anymore to see if the US of A has destroyed itself yet.

Tillerson chairing the UN security council meeting:

youtu.be/i5G9lIKZUV0

youtu.be/i5G9lIKZUV0

youtu.be/i5G9lIKZUV0

Swedish woman just finished talking some shit.

Will Trump eventually deal with the (((Kushner))) problem? What can be done to make him see that that person is a lying snake?

Mayo on Mushroom and Swiss is arguably better.

You see, he didn't actually acid wash his computer.

Not sure if trolling or just this retarded
>tip: check name of this thread

You can't even name one thing he lied about.

Yeah dumbass, a platoon upward is led by a commissioned officer

Wind it back near the start for Rex.

We're really going to believe that Kushner is the problem after the media lies? If Jared is the problem then someone needs to make the ultimate sacrifice and kill Jared while pretending to be a Muslim.

Yes, if you command a unit that's doing that.

what's pol? oh you mean/pol/
Get it? DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?
FUCK

Mayo on top mustard on the bottom?

>Only a matter of time before you guys start embracing gay marriage, transgender marriage or whatever pozz load they'll come up with next.

neocons were beginning to support it, establishment politicians backed down on all of their principles every single time. Trump doesn't, i mean conservatives were prepared to support Rubio's amnesty policies for fucks sake. Trump is a sign of a man who has the balls to say "no" and stand up for his convictions. His ability to do so will spread world wide into aggressive political incorrectness, in which more christian and more right wing policies will naturally rise to the top.

I like how the shilling about the "low" economic growth in Q1 only compares to the past three years, as going back four would put the previous post election quarter in play.

For some reason my tongue really despise mustard, must be that heavy taste.

Guac and peperjack on a grassfed chuck patty

WHY DIDN'T ZRUMPF SAVE THE US ECONOMY IN 100 DAYS???

BLUJUUUUUUMKEEEEEEFMRFFFFF

Outside of fox and 'based' faggot and jew are there any talking heads worth watching that aren't shills for hill? I've enjoyed Pat Buchanan when he is interviewed but thats about it.

>Tax and healthcare reform on the cusp of being passed
Another shit sandwich on the way.
Prices won't go down, government still involved, only now it will be cemented and will be owned by Trump and the Republicans.

It's pretty ridiculous desu. Where is the proof of Kushner believing anything at all? Has he ever given a policy speech? Trump sent him to Israel, almost as if he wanted a Jew on the ground to deal with the other Jews, big deal.

I certainly don't find it impossible that (((Kushner))) is a turd but I'm gonna need better proof than fucking CNN or WaPo