What people generally thing about cops in your country? In our country...

What people generally thing about cops in your country? In our country, policeman is one of the most trusted and well respected profession that man can have. I think it's thus, because to become cop you need to have higher education (bachelor's degree in policing).

Finnish policemen in picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xF61uaH7it0
killedbypolice.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Part correct.

Maybe in pure Finn circles, but growing up in an immigrant neighborhood everyone, even the Finns there think that cops are pigs and ruthless psychos.

Go to Helsinki and ask people about it. You won't like what they say

cops are literally all niggers

It's the same in France. But in reverse.

I've met finn cops before, ultra decent fellas.

Well. Helsinki is somewhat deteriorating (mostly because bad politics) so I can understand that cops needs to be more forceful there. :/

A lot of our officers are fat and not fit for the role, a lot took the job to feel like they have some power however most are decent and approachable

Norwegian cops are all great in general, high selection criteria and psychological evaluation, three years of higher education

My only experience with cops in green text below

>winter
>come home from work sick ( tradey )
>accidentally lock myself out of my house
>try breaking into my house
>a bunch of cops arrive within minutes
>cops don't believe its my house
>i give them details and they still dont really believe me
>one cop thinks im a NEET and starts insulting me saying "oi wat kind of lazy cunt is home at this time, farken dont u work m8"
>proceed to sit there for 30min while cops do make calls n make sure i actually own the house

I was sick, it was cold, I was wearing my tradey gear (ie dress like shit), from the sickness I probably looked all fucked up.

They all left and seemed pissed off, also - they damaged part of my roof (they jumped on the roof or some reason) and never paid for the damages.

Apparently my neighbor called the cops thinking I was a robber, she apologized and baked me some food, bitch should have offered a root.

I respect finnish policemen. They are nice and friendly and do their job where i live. The only ones who whine about them are probably Helsinki retards and junkies.
youtube.com/watch?v=xF61uaH7it0

>The only ones who whine about them are probably Helsinki retards and junkies.
Same here, only social misfits complain about the cops

In Finland the cop would have paid the roof.

nothing but respect for a bro who might take a bullet for me
generally i don't think people share my feelings

do you have Muslim ghettos too?

Not yet. Atleast not many. There haven't been even terrorist attacks yet.

A burger cop would have shot you instead of talking to you.

killedbypolice.net/

Based nigger slayers

Well. I'm not from US and neither are you, so why did you post this?

Tы знaeшь Pyccкий язык? :)

They need to toughen up and shoot dead first, ask questions later.

>unknown nigger seen breaking into a house
>neighbors call police
>police prevent unknown nigger from breaking into house until identity is confirmed
>homeowner angry at police
Australia is truly nigger-tier

Never had problems with Helsinki police. Once I was drunk that could they call a taxi for me since my phone's battery was dead - they did
t. junantuoma

Well. They could have been more politely. In civilised country even police can't do everything.

Pakotetaanko 4chanissä paljon Suomea? :D

In Northern Ireland we give our police the worst shit possibly of any country and because of that we have EXCELLENT police.

White australian here
Is it worth considering moving to finland if aus goes down the shitter and if not, then where?

North Europe police.....50% women.....Kill yourselfs fucking pussys....
For Portuguese is fucking embarrassing...

Australia is much better off than Finland

Only if you have higher education. Even the shit-tier jobs (like cleaning) needs highschool diploma and special training.

thanks bros

Motor vehicle ticket enforcers. Fuck man everyone speeds and it's only a matter of time before the taxman comes after the driver.

in my country you call the police and they get there in two hours and don't solve shit.

A guy literally stole my AC unit right of my wall last year when i was out working and the neighboors saw so they called the police, they showed up super late and their response was "If you don't have the receipt for that AC you're out of luck even if we catch the guy"

Police is pretty cool around here. Never had any trouble with them.

>Be drunk, walking home with my friend in the middle of the road.
>Police pulls up, asks us where we are going
>Just next street sir
>Ok no problem guys, just don't walk in the middle of the road, mkay?

But this may also be because I live in a nice little town.

I think it only goes better and better. Apparently it is about 65% of people who trust police and 8 who does not have solid opinion. Personaly I have only good experience when it comes to police

>polite police
I have a suspicion that the fewer niggers there are in the community, the more pleasant the police force. Care to confirm my bias?

That's the major reason why we don't generally want refugees here. Because they are completely useless to our society. We have enough low-education unemployment without refugees.

Wow Op...you really trust your cops? From what we've all been seeing, the cops in your country are great at having some shitskin immigrant smash up cop car windows with rocks while the 3 cops watch from the sidelines.
Start letting some immigrants be cops, that way its easier for them to enact Sharia law and enforce prayer time.

That's possible. Education is also a major factor.

Slightly less retarded than US cops

You might have confused Finland to Sweden. Finland is very different to Sweden now days.

If I'm going to move away from my country due to immigrants i'd make sure I wasn't part of the problem

When's the last time you saw niggers living in an educated community? When niggers move in, the educated move out.

You would be refugee. Atleast not today. Immigration because of profession or education is fine. ;)

I meant, you wouldn't be refugee. Typo. Sorry.

Even if I was considered a refo, I hope my choice of moving, if it came to it, is to seek a better life for myself and any potential children, not just for gibs

Well Afro-American's and Somali are the worst. Ethiopians for example are hard working folks.

Welcome to Finland then. This is not perfect country, but an excellent country to raise children.

Thanks finbro I wish you all the best with your own family :^)

Thanks. Same to you. :)

our cops are complete pussies so nobody respects them

no idea, i need a redpilled mexican to tell me what to think about them.

Our cops, at least here in GA(not all states have the same laws and policing standards), are great guys you can have a beer with but are trained to be robot like hardcore bad asses should the need arise. You hardly ever hear of unjustified shootings in GA and everyone is armed so they don't just rush into every situation with a attitude problem like how they act in police states like Cali and NY. Literally bro tier and based unless you're a degenerate criminal or hurt your kids. Except for GSP. Those assholes can suck a fat dick.

>In civilised country even police can't do everything.

They can and will literally do anything they want if they think theres something they can get out of it.

t. haastoin kytät oikeuteen

Only those with expired TV licences need fear them.

Up in old Scotland the police aren't dicks so the majority of people arent dicks to them except junkies that end up looking like dicks anyway. its the cunt approach we have up here

Mississippi, USA - They're fucking terrible for the most part.

Fuck this comment made me mad.

The main roles of police in the UK are to catch people speeding and patrol city centres for drunken behaviour, people are not usually nice to them because of this.