Remember when Sup Forums claimed Trump would be good for the economy?

Remember when Sup Forums claimed Trump would be good for the economy?

Yeah, about that...

politico.com/story/2017/04/28/us-gdp-2017-slow-growth-trump-237739

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/data/markets/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Repeat after me:
Not.
Good.

He just got tired of winning so much

DEATH TO AMERICA

give him time you faggot

digits confrim.
OP is a shill, praise kek!

>crashing the economy

Too bad that wasn't a campaign promise, because that's literally the only thing he DID accomplish lmao

money.cnn.com/data/markets/

Looks normal to me

I've been unemployed for 3 weeks and I already found a job.

>give him time to make it worse

why

First 3 months are always low. Its due to weather & the fact folks are recovering from spending on holidays.

Two interest rate hiker since he's been elected doesn't help

Stop undermining the shills' narrative dude

They'll just switch proxies to avoid their bans

That's irrelevant because it's still lower than Q1 of the last 3 years.

Trump was supposed to deal with underlying structural problems with our economy that were years in the making and would take years to fix.

I'm in Canada and been unemployed. I have a job thanks to him.

checked

>Remember when Sup Forums claimed Trump
>[insert fairy tale fantasy of inbreeding white trailer park trash reclaiming their slaves and making burgerland 1776 again]

you think it's gone downhill since the halcyon 70's, ay fat cunts?... that the 2008 jew banker stock-take was the nadir point?

well... mutha fuckas!... you're about to learn the tangible meaning of 'GREAT DEPRESSION', first-hand!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...
HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE...
гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы ...
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
ההההההההההההההההההההההההההההה...
jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...
ههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

Trump is the dumbest person on earth.

It's interesting that the trade balance deteriorated under Reagan and recovered under Obama.

who made you cunt an expert of economy

>its still lower than average

Report shill threads the mods do care.

1 bad econ number means nothing, this hsit happens all the time

it literally IS nothing

what ISNT nothing however is the fact that trump has backtracked on every single one of his promises

100 days, literally zero accomplishments.

he has failed at everything or just done a complete turnaround and given up on trying to make it happen.

THATS whats frightening

Stats for Obama always have to be interpreted as coming after the global financial collapse of 2008. The "recovery" under him is just a reset after that collapse. Notice the collapse happens, and then it sticks in one place and doesn't change after that. I would attribute that more to the reset than to anything he did, and he wasn't responsible for the reset, as all of the mechanisms for that were put in place before he took office. It was basically the bailout of the banks.

Drumpt bfto again!

And that is irrelevant because the number will be revised in a few months. Could be better, could be worse.

look at that face... those eyes...

that's the look of the ONSET OF SENILITY

if he wasn't such a loathsome shell of the man he's lived as, one could almost pity him (...almost)

Here's a closer look. You can see that the reset of the trade deficit happens right at the cusp of 2008/2009. Obama took office January 20, 2009. There is no policy of his that caused the reset in the trade deficit. That was due to the bank bailout, which Obama supported, but he was not solely responsible for that. It had broad support.