HE HAS RETURNED

Rumours of 7 figure book/movie deal and his return to Berkley soon.

How big with the leftie butthurt be this time??

youtube.com/watch?v=j3EYliQ1xww

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How big with

will*

Nobody cares

>caring about a filthy pedophile
kill yourself OP

Kill yourself liberal fanboy faggot.

>a gay niggerloving pedophile is Sup Forumss idol

>actually believing that bullshit about him being a pedo

get off my board

He's the only one saying it, he's trying to generate interest in his tired brand. No one would offer this guy 7 figures. He's just not that interesting anymore. Fucked up with the pedo comment. The cash me ousside girl is more popular than him now.

yeah good goy!! our defamation tactics worked so well, now elect macron pls hes /yourguy/

Pedophiles should advertise on cripple chan.

Thanks.

>pedo is bad
>is on Sup Forums

Fuck off pedophile jew lover.

>kike faggot
why won't he just go away

>movie deal
Documentary or fiction?

run C://rottherham.pdf

Hmmm seems like this really hit a nerve with Shareblue....

your country is being flooded by muslim semen and here you are caring about anything that is not muslim semen covering your sisters ears and eyes

>not "A faggot denied his dildo"
one job

>caring about a gay nigger loving jew who leeches off the alt right

I can understand why. Everything about him throws a wrench into the gears of their narratives.

>shareblue says kike faggot
what the fuck happened to Sup Forums, more and more often i see you siding with the jews
>Everything about him throws a wrench into the gears of their narratives.
this is the definition of being a cuckservative

Oh shareblue is mad

And?
You don't have to like him to enjoy the colossal asspain he generates.

i don't enjoy the colossal asspain he generates because he's a kike faggot and he's not being shot on sight

none of you people are real nazis, it's disgusting

This degenerate needs to give details on Hollywood underage boy fucking parties as part of his repenting.

Will he finally reveal the name of that pedopriset who took advantage of him as a kid and basically made him a fag?

if you're promoting the Jew you should be hanged.

meanwhile i'm actually working to save my country. your country is a permanent trash heap.

Is milo the second coming

The only thing punished about Milo is his asshole after he takes BBC.

Milo was a flash in the pan

Milo is good for red pilling normies since he's a good looking gay man. I'm interested in what he has in store.

I'm more surprised people didn't push the point that the left is hypocritical in their treatment of homosexuals. They demonized him when if it was reversed and he was a lefty anyone that criticized him would be deemed a homophobe without a second thought.

The left only employs identity politics when it's in their favor.

>Documentary

probably this

That should be interesting.
I'd watch it.

Im more surprised they werent supportive of pedophiles? Isnt that like their core message?

>Implying progressives aren't the most antisemitic people out there
>Implying anything can't be justified if it advances progressive interests

People who act like you will literally never succeed in the west.

I just want to see him go back to Berkley.

>Implying progressives aren't the most antisemitic people out there
they're not, we are
>we need to suck up to the jews goy!
>we can't be antisemites if we don't get the jews on our side first!
cuckservative

Gee it's almost like identity politics are just an anti white cudgel and not some sincerely held belief

OP is literally Milo or one of his buttpirate henchmen

How much money would it take for you to suck his cock and let him come in your mouth?

I'd do it for $537,888 dollars, and I'd swallow for nothing less than a cool million.

Everyone has a price. That's mine.

Oh, and he'd have to shower first, and get tested for all STDs.

Mouthing platitudes cribbed from the National Review, and punctuating them with anecdotes about his abhorrent sex life, is not entry-level reaction or 'redpilling'

I have no idea why this person exists except to try and leech money out of people

>conservatives rally around their faggot

Why would you suck his cock if you arent gay?

>dude fuck our future
>ignore the jews
>just have a laugh lmao!

Check out this dank sodomite in a Trump hat! Fucking Based!

Kike Enoch pls go

I've always been politically minded but Milo really turned up my interest in it. Early 2016 when he was doing his first university tours I watched to see the dykes go wild in the audience but his ideas resonated. Now over a year down the rabbit hole I understand that his ideas are pretty basic in comparison to the content that is posted in the good threads on here. But his lectures were a great starting point for people that have a certain resentment but can't articulate it or share it because they're scared of the repercussions of wrongthink. The guy is an obnoxious jew faggot but he does know to entertain and all that normies care about is being entertained. Once he gets people laughing and enjoying the show, he has his hooks in them, he can drop basic bitch red pills that resonate with them. It's pretty obvious (if you look at our society) that kike tricks work exceptionally, why not employ them for our benefit?

tl;dr he's a massive faggot but he is a tool to transition many young normies to our side

That too actually.

I'm fucking pumped for this shit.

This. He's a powerful tool for deconstructing identity politics arguments. Anyone who can't see the utility of Milo is lacking vision.

Uh oh lol looks like we got a renegade amongst us! Or maybe a common filth cult follower? So do you think the earth is flat? Hahaha

wtf i hate white nationalism now

>He doesn't have any Milo Coin for the return of the bitch
>Not supporting free speech
>Not wanting to make thousands of dollars

It's not too late user

>I just want to see him go back to Berkley.

He is.

You may think that, but he is the only mainstream personality that has a chance to educate young America on the ridiculousness of PC culture and social justice. Anyone else would be "YOU'RE A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE!!!" BTFO'd.

>Pedophiles should advertise on cripple chan.
>Thanks.
ok shlomo finkelstein

I agree with this and have said it for years, but the pedo incident SERIOUSLY knocked his utility. His great strength was always that the left had no response for him. "RACIST ANTISEMITE, HOMOPHOBE" and so on rolled off him like water off a ducks back for obvious reasons. He could always respond as a harmless nightmare-bizzaro world version of everything the left lionizes. Now they can call him a pedo. And it works. And defending him is pointless. Because then you're also a pedo. Throw in all the extreme cucking he did in his last 2 months of being relevant and I just don't see how he fits back into all this.

Sorry.

>nu-pol
>shareblue
I really can't tell which I hate more at this point.

Wasn't the big "gotcha" that he made jokes about being raped himself and then jokes about rape in general?

Milo needs to stay in the shadows. We need to be the voice of reason against Antifa and the insane left to convert normies to our side. Milo just causes trouble, while that's great sometimes right now it would just hurt us

>explanation for the faggot kike channers

And then you can show them the salon and huffpo articles defending pedophilia and how they coalesced around Lena fucking Dunham of all people to out them as hypocrites on that front

I can relate. For me, it was Milton Friedman on youtube.

Obviously different situation, but some tried to dismiss his points by claiming I had man-crush on him.

>Friedman > Stossel > Libertarianism > Ayn Rand > Objectivism > Molymeme > Pol

Yeah after the public apology that he made, any new insults will roll off him like water off a duck's back because like the good kike he is, he will deflect the attack back towards the aggressor.

His comments were never considered in the context that he is a VICTIM of pedophilia.

If you do that, then his degeneracy ENHANCES our cause -> look what happens.

And all the degenerates who think they're not good / manly enough to survive as a conservative - he fucks that narrative too.

Everybody already disliked him then when the pedo shit came out we all had reason to hate him. I don't get why people would be fans of someone that's this much of a faggot. Even if we pretend the pedo shit didn't happen which we have clear evidence it did, he's still a gay jewish nigger loving faggot and should be gassed.

I would join the antifa against this fag, tbqhwy

Literally anything you say will be heard as defending pedophilia.

If you say something nuanced like "well the age of consent in Europe is often 14 or 15 and people that age often...." you're defending pedophilia.

If you say "Well lena dunham and salon did it too and what Milo said is..." You're defending pedophilia.

If you say "well he's in it for shock value and probably didn't mean blah blah we was a victim too blah blah" you're defending pedophilia.

The Milo incident itself should show this to you perfectly. The real world is not some nuanced intellectual debating society. In the end people here "PEDO GOOD" or "PEDO BAD." You would be an idiot to put yourself in the second category to defend a guy you kinda agree with saying something you definitely do not.

It's more like this

> In the end people here "PEDO GOOD" or "PEDO BAD." You would be an idiot to put yourself in the second category to defend a guy you kinda agree with saying something you definitely do not.

This guy is going to age so fucking badly. Everybody is already tired of his schtick. He's over, senpai.

>You would be an idiot to put yourself in the second category to defend a guy you kinda agree with saying something you definitely do not.

If asked to defend him I would simply say:
>he has developed crude and distasteful humour as a coping mechanism to deal with the physical and psychological trauma he was forced to face as a child.

I'm not defending rape or pedophilia when I say this.

>he has developed crude and distasteful humour as a coping mechanism to deal with the physical and psychological trauma he was forced to face as a child.
>I'm not defending rape or pedophilia when I say this.
t. dr. kike, phd

They're all from reddit.
Its gone to "the dems are the real racists!" shit.
See Expect "le based stick man" to lead a diet antifa against "evil left wing neo nazis" within the year.

Yeah, I agree that's pretty much the best thing you can do. But I think it's naive to think Milo can jump back in and go right back to doing what he used to do, and he's simply not good enough on our issues to be worth the effort on our part to get him back there. I say this as someone who defended and argued for Milo for YEARS.

The guy really created his own momentum during Gamergate. It was something we were all unequivocally on the same side about. That moment is kind of over. He would need us (the alt right for lack of a better term, inb4 "omg fck off alt right shill) to provide the energy for a second reemergence, and he simply has not signalled any willingness to talk about Race, Jews or even anti-globalism/immigration stuff to make it worth our while.

Free speech on campus/anti-SJW shit? yeah, I'm down but we've got lots of people doing that now. Not worth getting imbroiled in pedo arguments and continuing to defend his jew race-mixing faggotry. Before we didn't need to because he was still "clean" and had his own tidal wave of energy behind him. He was just *there* and it was great to cheer him on as he made shitlibs cry and dropped soft redpills. But now it's 2017. I just don't see how much he fits into this all. I won't hit him if he doesn't punch right, but I'm not going to cheerlead for him, and I'm DEFINITELY not going to defend the indefensible for him.

Fuck off with your faggot kike r/thedonald ecelebs. Advertising is against the rules.

Fuck off with your nigger loving jew.

> implying it's not funny as fuck to watch him rile up leftists and make millions off of dumb cuckservatives who get a thrill from his edgie talking points

what the fuck is proud boys

I do miss him though, will he make a comeback?

gavin mcinnes fan club

stupid fucking personality, with braindead retarded fans. you r/thedonald fags need to die out.

Anyone who identifies with any party or movement is a pawn for the kikes
Quit the nonsense

Gavin MacInnes' cuckservative LARPers who literally take nofap vows and are forbidden from discussing race.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

Enjoy

But goy he's such a BASED gay jew, upvote if you love milo!

Literally using the current year as a point making device nullifies your opinion.

Hes a nig nog

>But I think it's naive to think Milo can jump back in and go right back to doing what he used to do
I agree with this. He's going to have to come out and make a big fucking deal out of something and double down on everything he's said so far. He's going to need a spectacle, the advertising is just hyping that.

>and he simply has not signalled any willingness to talk about Race, Jews or even anti-globalism/immigration stuff to make it worth our while.
That's fine though. Let him be the vodka spritzer that entices the youth to take a sip, we can be the 12 year single malt hidden on the top shelf. There is a wall between us and the normies, he can create the door. We need to keep the good redpill threads going and links to other types of literature and content.

this it would be the biggest shit storm ever, if you don't want happenings get off this board retards

the (((alt-right))) is so gay

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as pedophilia, is in fact, hebephilia, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, ephebophilia. Pedophilia is not merely the attraction to anyone under 18, but rather a totally separate disorder (not a legal term) listed as a sexual-psychological disorder categorized under paraphilias, a group of sexual-psychological disorders in the DSM-IV and considered a disorder under the standards of the American Psychological Association. Many people could be considered ephebophiles despite the fact that they themselves may not know the term, much less what it means. Through a peculiar turn of events, ephebophilia and hebephilia became grouped under the very general and inconclusive cultural term "pedophilia," and the majority of people using the term are unaware that they are referring to non-paraphilic sexual preferences that are unmentioned in the DSM-IV and occur relatively harmlessly in a great deal of the population. There really is a pedophilia, and these people may be referring to it, but nevertheless it is a small part of what is labeled under "pedophilia." Pedophilia is labeled as a paraphilia because it is by nature unhealthy. Paraphilias are all unhealthy and destructive to relationships, but are restricted to the definitions set forth in the DSM. Pedophilia is simply grouped with the non pathologized conditions of hebephilia and hebephilia because they share a few similar traits. In reality, pedophilia separate from both and should be treated as such, and many people described as pedophiles would be better described as hebephiles or ephebophiles.

Nice, Milo is an attention whore but he's an entertaining attention whore. I look forward to the shitshow.

Take your E-Celeb bullshit back to /r/The_Donald, faggot