Is college even worth it?

Here I am browsing through kikebook trying to check up on my old pals and I see this

>$771 per month for the next 10 years
>$92k+ total student loan debt

Ok maybe they got a well paying degree.

Nope, bachelors in psychology and a masters in education

Average earnings for masters of education is $42k.

$42k = $3500 per month, take out taxes your down to around $2400, take out $771 and you’re down to around $1600

Go to school for 5-6 years only to earn 1600 per month, or around $19000 for the next 10 years

Worth it?

>tfw free education
>tfw job straight outta college
>tfw no debt, saving for your condo
god bless europe

No, it's not worth it anymore.

>go to college/university
>get qualified for £50k
>spend the next 30 years bouncing between low paid short term jobs and never pay off your debt

Just go into a trade. I'm joining the navy myself; after basic training I'll be earning more than my mother, who has a PhD, and will have more job security.

Don't fall for the college Jew.

'educated' means nothing these days. i've met more retarded classmates than i have retarded coworkers, and i've work retail

>Average earnings for masters of education is $42k

eh, my buddy is a teacher for the last 8 years, has his masters and is making around $90k. all depends on your district and the pay ladder you're dealing with

Don't you get a scholarship if you're a decent student in the US?

not if you're white

pay debts friggin gommunist XD

>condo
Kek enjoy never owning a home and property

I'm using GI bill to pay for 4 years, then a special add on for 2 years extra due to my degree plan.

I'm also getting 10k per semester in FASFA + grants.

I don't know about scholarships yet, but, probably another 4k-10k per semester.

It's not worth it.

And it's not even because of the tuition, it's because of the lost time.

This. It is a meme unless you live in a shit area. My brother-in-law lives in one of the lowest cost of living states in the country and in a rural type area he is making 65k as a goddamn librarian at a public school in a tiny town.

B.A. in English and no or minimal debt.

if you're an American this is when you join for a single tour in the military and get your GI bill.
Then, you work with whatever skills you obtained in your bachelors or in the military part-time while getting your masters (if it's fucking worth it) to keep costs at a minimum or non-existant.
Or, just learn a fucking trade or climb the ladder in a business rather then spend 6 years obtaining 10 years worth of debt that will keep you at minimum wage post debt earnings.
This is why the USA nor any other country should have free education.

College is worth it only if you:

1. don't take out any loans for it (either through scholarships or working while going to school. undergrad is so ridiculously easy you could work and pay your way through school)

2. avoid any Arts & sciences degree

>(((psychology)))
>(((education)))
People need to stop expecting STEM results from non STEM fields.

College is great provided two things
1) study something that you can apply to a decent job
2) do NOT pay out the ass -- you should be able to go to school for AT MOST 10,000 USD per year. Go in state, apply for scholarships, do not move out of the house until after you graduate (or, if you do move out, don't fucking put it on loans).

>educated

Hol' up. Mister man, you passed college completing assignments which 90% of don't reflect real world experience.

I will finish paying my mortgage in two years latest, 'meritard.

yeah but college is fun though. i stayed 5 years intentionally.

although I was only paying $8k/year average as I commuted the first 2 years to a local branch, and then the next 3 years I was an RA so that paid for room and board.

Go to school in New York.

Your BAH scales based on the Zip code. E5 BAH for NYC is $3567.00, $42,804 per year, 128,412 for the full 36 months.

You could take the minimum courseload with no intent to graduate and come out of the gig with enough to buy half a house, all in 3 years.

It is viable to work a real job, say fuck school and soak up as much money as you can.

so that people are forced to join the military? I'm not following.

I agree.

I went to school because I wanted to extend my adolescence. I wasn't ready to give up world of warcraft and being irresponsible.

Go to a satellite campus of a big name school. I go to a satellite of Penn State and my degree will say Penn State still. You get small classes, better education because of the class size, little to no liberal bullshit and I pay 5000 dollars a year with no scholarships. Commuting blows but it's worth it given the price and the name of the school on the piece of paper that says I'm educated I'll get upon graduation.

>92k+ in student loan debt

Meanwhile I managed to get through three years of law school and five years of undergraduate (took a victory lap) with 20,000 in debt. Maybe if you're not smart enough to get scholarships you shouldn't go to grad school. Really makes ya think.

>he didn't knock out his AA while he was in using tuition assistance
Rookie mistake. About a year away from my masters all debt free.

It's very expensive, the job market is screwed anyway whether you only finish high school or go to college and it teaches you nothing other than marxist garbage.

Even universities are starting to be worthless.

It's not fair we are blowing resources on third worlder welfare queens and inner city afri-kangs.

The shrinking White population can't keep up.

No, I'm saying that people need to plan their lives properly. If this is the situation then it is most certainly economically efficient to join the military and obtain a GI bill rather than rack yourself with debt.
I'm entirely against publicly funded education (yes, despite my milking that teet before I head back to the USA). It is not the job of the menially employed without the abilities to attain higher education nor those whom have worked to learna trade to pay for the dipshits that want to waste their time getting degrees that are not fucking worth it and that too many people already have.
I could have done a masters in the field I study in the United States and it would have been worth it because it is a high value field. That dumbshit guy in the OP pic got a degree that was not worth the money paid to attain it.

What is condo?

The administration is a bunch of incompetent fuckheads and we are importing A TON of coloreds. It's apparent liberalism and eventual Marxism are creeping in but I'll be done in 2 semesters now. If you can go into s trade just do that friends that decided to be welders are doing alot better than me and not in debt or very little

i own my condo, just pay HOA fee and property taxes. they shovel to my door (private entrance), cut the grass, keep the landscaping looking nice. it's worth it to me. 2 bed 2 bath, could rent out my extra room if i felt like it, but i dont

>join Marine Corps for five years
>Learn how to repair hydraulics and structures for aircraft
>get out and make 70k with a high school diploma while going to school for free and getting paid an extra 2300 month tax free from gi bill
Totally worth all the bullshit

condominium

>censoring the name
Go fuck yourself

I'm white and I got a $25000 scholarship for my grades and I have a 3.1 GPA and 26 ACT, my buddy (white also) got $40000 4.0 GPA and 30 ACT

Just don't pick a useless degree and don't live on campus. I pay for most of my college with internship money. I'm going to graduate with no debt without even doing any fancy shit. Just don't throw away money.

This makes sense, but it would take a lot for me to want to get rid of my ability to go to school. In Germany, meme degrees are very competitive - it's free, but you have to be at the very top to be able to study it, there is no easy coasting through school degree. Non-meme, difficult degrees are also free and everyone is allowed to sign up for it, but most people quit or fail out. I like this system a lot, I think the result is that all degrees remain high value.

i went into nursing for 4 years, debt of like 25k and paid that shit off in 2 years, now im just finishing up my car and buying guns, feels good earning 75k for 2 years of experience

I have never met a single person under the age of 50 who attended college and did not suffer from the following effects:

1) turned more liberal
2) became more close-minded
3) became more accepting of degeneracy
4) became less willing to be educated
5) became more Godless
6) became more degenerate themselves
7) became arrogant and thus incapable of understanding their own flaws and correcting them

Honestly, I hear people who say: "I'm going to go to college!"

and I think to myself: "You're dumb."

Only if you're going into a STEM field.

Don't get a useless degree and it's not a big deal. Also there is no way anybody needs 100k for school. The dumb fuck just took out the max amount each time in loans and blew the extra on partying.
The avg starting salary for my major is 62k, and I'm still trying to keep my debt low. It's your own damn fault if you don't understand how loans work and don't bother looking at the feasibility of your degree.

God bless having a good chunk of your income removed for refugees to get free things.

God bless Europe! God bless the nigger who's fucking your mom, sister, and wife!

Basically a private apartment. You own the place, but there are people right next to you, and you have no lawn.

And the worst part for American condo owners, no property to shoot on.

Here is image and text user posted in thread today. Both his and all other threads were deleted by mods.

An user was using his sister's comp to fap when he came across a one of her classes that assigns them to spam Sup Forums.

>I don't come here very often but my sister's laptop was on and low and behold I took this screenshot. Don't want this getting back to her so I blacked out some of the stuff so it doesn't. Not 100% on what universities guys, but yeah. Thought you might want a heads up before I do a secret fap on the only laptop in the house.

My dad actually saved up money and hes paying for my college.

Society is fucked. The generation coming up is beholden to permanent slavery through college and debt.

The West needs to be restarted. I am sad for those younger than me who have to grow up in this broken society. I fully expect by the time I'm an old man this country will not exist anymore in it's current form due to complete youth revolt.

Maybe Gen Z is truly redpilled. I can only hope.

Lmaoing at the burgers here.

Uni costs about 300 eurobucks per semester here and I get a free public transport ticket included.