/NWG/ New Rhodesia general

>Official website!!
newrhodesia.com/
>Official discord
discord.gg/BwUXd9x

Spread the word, and join our movement!
More info is on the discord and the website.
Manifesto of New Rhodesia

§1 We will create an independent ethnostate, where the real spirit of the western civilization can live on.

§2 We will dispose the weakness that are destroying our civilization.

§3 We will live in peace with the neighboring people, and treat them fairly.

§4 We believe that every man and woman should have the right and means to defend themselves.

§5 We will create a currency based on the gold standard.

§6 We will educate our young to become clever leaders, loving mothers, brave soldiers or strong farmers.

§7 We will reignite the flame of mankind, and create the foundation that one day will lead us to the stars and beyond.

So I will now ask you to join this struggle, and together with me lift the mighty burden of preserving the legacy of our forefathers.
Please give feedback on the website, and join the planning for New Rhodesia!
Have used three days on the website, so there is still a lot to be done.
The lust for creating civilizations, and explore unknown lands is deeply rooted in our genes.
Follow the call!

Other urls found in this thread:

newrhodesia.com/
orania.co.za/welcome-to-orania/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
youtube.com/watch?v=8LBtLDuaIP4&feature=youtu.be
newrhodesia.com/announcement/the-first-team-arrives-in-kinshasa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>newrhodesia.com/
NAMBLA operation. Be very careful with them. Do not fuck with them. They will fuck you up.

You are just anywhere (*:

Bump this shit
Give me a rundown outside of the OP of what's happening, how do we get Whites to move here? What whites do we want to move here?

Bump

why is this post not more popular?

bump

Bluepilled normies

These guys worked hard on their website I want to see it become something.

Bump, niggers.
I wanna know whats up with this.

I think most on Sup Forums are men of talk, and not men of action.

Bump
Hate to be that guy, but how do we know this isn't a scam?

So is everyone supposed to be in the military for 5 years off the bat? How do you form a civilization with EVERYONE in the military?

If you don`t believe me totally, then wait until august with donations.
Will buy planetickets then, and I will post proof with timestamp.

Ok
How will you acquire this land?
I'm being completely serious, I'm just curious

It would only be like 1-2 hours every day, we are talking about a defensive militia and not a professional army.

How a scam?

Oh ok, that makes much more sense and sounds based as fuck, how many people are organizing this? Is it just you or are there others? Will there be women on board with this?
Idk, collect donations and run

The land is guarded by nobody, and the nearest village is 50 miles away.
The village is small mud huts and nothing else, officials would also be very easy to bribe.
The Kinshasa government is almost non existent outside of Kinshasa
So we would take the land, and make it ours.

Because its larping,
Fuck Africa.
Take your countries back.

We are only a few right now, we have planned to make some meetups.

I'm a Catholic, would there be any way of getting a church set up?

You will never take back South Africa with that setting, btw do you know any Boer forum we can contact?

isnt this just a rehash of that kekistan thing? I mean If this happens I would be willing to devote some time and money to help but im a poorfag so its not like that would be much lmao. Long live Rhodesia I guess.

>Take back south africa
South Africa does not exist
Its made up.

>is this a re hash
I've seen New Rhodesia threads long before Kekistan threads, they're rare though

That could be a good idea, the majority of the population in DRC is Catholics.
Join our discord, or write an email if you want to join our struggle mate.

Europe is also made up, if you think in that way.
But did you know any Boer forums?

Europe is not made up, its borders and provinces are as natural as a river or mountain.

Why not focus on Orania?
orania.co.za/welcome-to-orania/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

What do you mean SA is made up?
Do you have some sort of funding goal? How big do you expect New Rhodesia to be? I would imagine after some time, you could easily purchase lands from African govt.s

Nobody owned Europe at one point, we made Europe's borders and its provinces. Just like your forefathers made South Africa's borders and regions, there would never be a South Africa without white South Africans.

The funding goal is just enough for our shared equipment, first New Rhodesia would be like a little village and then it would hopefully grow.

I will support this anyway I can. We have our own ethnic state, the blacks have and the Asians and so do white people. I will support and wish to visit one day. Be strong, euros, you will prevail!

Will the Borders ever expand? Will Lebensraum become an issue?

Why is the Danish flag not centered properly?

Thanks, you would be welcome to visit us.
We have enough lebensraum to support maybe 1 million people, the land is very fertile and nobody is living there. We will expand when the population grows.

Where's it at?

The british conquered the Xhosa
The british conquered the Zulu
The british conquered the boer

Then they made the federalized state of South Africa and North West Africa.

Its a pseudo state not a nation.

Yes Europeans made their own borders, it was not defined by foreign powers and seeings as how humans are territorial animals its not wrong to say borders are natural when defined through a process of conflict over hundreds if not thousands of years.

Stop dodging the question, Butter Cookie.

A area in northern DRC, will not give out the GPS coordinates because of security mate

The website doesn't make this seem very serious with words like "LARP'ing" and "Degenerate".
A definition of what "white" means would also make it look more serious.

Because my flag is retarded (*;

What we need to do with this is set up councils, compartmentalization.

One council will look into investment of land, another to farming, others to military, others to electricity and supplies.

Boers were the first to settle in Cape Town. South Africa is Boer land rightfully.

We will add a definition of what white means,and the website will be updated every day.
We have just begun.

>Join a group of Internet nerds to go to a dysfunctional state in Africa, live in primitive conditions and eventually either get routed by government troops, a militia or starve to death
>Implying a group of ideologically motivated nerds and idiots can found a state

I dont' see the appeal of setting up a white ethno-state in the heart of Africa. Go invade Barbuda, Guyana or something with a coast at least.

I suppose they looked more aesthetic when they were more commonly used as long banners.

I'm Brazilian but I'm white. Would it be accepted?

OBS: I hate Brazil.

The Khoikhoi were there first but no it was not boer territory. There was no "Boer" back then.

The Transvaal and Orange Free state are the only legitimate Boer nations.

Don't be a cuck

That depends on how white you are, but maybe mate.
But we would need your help anyways.

Not an argument.

What is your initial security plan, do you have any backers at the moment (Not asking for their names) that can provide serious levels of funding?
Do you have a core team of people already recruited, including soldiers, experienced farmers, medical staff and engineers?
Do you have an in-depth working knowledge of the local political landscape, the different factions, the likely reaction from the government, the African congress, the home countries of the people that follow you in?

Why does every white seccession movement decide to place their ethnostate in Africa? It's idiotic. Find some remote place in Idaho or Northern Canada and build a parallel society, not where cannibal warlords want to wipe you out.

Because it symbolises the cross which Jesus was put on.

The congo?

good self-made documentary of rhodesia from someone who lived there:
youtube.com/watch?v=8LBtLDuaIP4&feature=youtu.be
the video is only half that long. the youtube video has it repeat twice for some reason.

daily reminder that without us you guys have no chance

t. MI5

>not wanting struggle

This is why we are weak leaf, men require struggle

Hardly, if these people were serious five eyes would already be crawling inside their asses

What I listed is the bare minimum that would be required to begin a colony effort in a foreign country, you can't fund colonialism with a fucking patreon

Was just memeing bong. What OP describes is literally armed hostile takeover / invasion = they will all be killed if they go through with it. Still fantasy threads about founding new cities can be so stimulating. Would love to be a part of a new society.

Why are you against the project?

Can we make a movement that will be basically "ethnostates for everyone" so,
1. We can't be called racists, we're Jews
2. We have an ethnostate and we can convince SJW's to give funding

I've been bamboozled again
tbf this is probably a scam, get a load of idiots to donate then disappear with the money, not like you could report it to police

>And what were you donating to this group to
>Well it was going to be used to fund an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation by a non state actor

i would support it if they will give us recourses from rhodisa

How were you bamboozled before?

I voted remain

How much to get a Nuke, because without that, you will not be able to defend against the Globalist Elite. They will demonize the nation with disinfo and propaganda like in the 80's-90's. Then the US/UN will have to send "peace keepers" to make sure the ebil naazzii
s aren't ethnically cleansing.

Kek very gullible

First we need to invest, and then pretend like we're getting shit from them. I don't want nothing back, I just want this to be real

>name your white ethnostate after an attempt to create a multicultural state in Africa
fucking WEW lad

We'll cut a deal with the Israeli's

I think it's foolhardy. You'd need to get all these people to this area of DRC. You'd need builders, farmers, engineers, doctors et cetera, not to mention a stream of supplies to get the colony founded.

Rhodesia was possible because it had the capital and backing of the greatest empire in history. What do you have?

How many have signed up?
Where do you get the funding?
Buisnees model? Substinence or profit?

>What do you have?

We have autism, but it's weaponised autism.

This is a much better idea. Guyana and Suriname both have weak governments and tons of uninhabited land. Plus you wouldn't be surrounded by millions of africans. While DRC is weak now if you guys ever got legit the whole continent would team up against you guys and good luck getting any cucked western country to support you.

newrhodesia.com/announcement/the-first-team-arrives-in-kinshasa/
they have already begun! :)

>newrhodesia.com/announcement/the-first-team-arrives-in-kinshasa/
>May 2018
Nice try norwegian

If you guys are serious about creating a white ethnostate you should look into settling in a european overseas colony that isn't all that populated. The best that I can think of is French Guiana. That way you could do it legally and slowly build up the people and skills you'd need to survive independently. When the time comes for you to break away channel your inner Jew and create a decolonization movement back in the homeland that all the lefties will support. This way would obviously take way more time but if it is done right it could be 100% legal and you'd have the benefit of using existing institutions in those territories until you are big enough to create your own. This is essentially what the jews did in palestine, they didn't immediately carve out their own country like they were on jihad, they slowly moved there until they reached a critical mass and secured some real backers.

ALBANIAN AND MACEDONIAN SPEAKERS NEEDED
We are planning a meme campaign to encourage people from Albania and Macedonia (two highest emigration rate countries in Europe besides nonwhite bosnia) to move to the Democratic Republic of Congo.
This is important for several reasons:
>higher white civilian population means more people to support eventual independence movement
>more people capable of maintaining agriculture and building economy for the whites there
>civilians breed and make more future soldiers

We will be making some images a la #draftourdaughters to push albanian and macedonian language speakers to migrate to the congo for a peaceful and free life as a pioneer. Other European language speakers from high-emigration rate european countries with relatively poorer populations and high birthrates are also welcome to help translate our memes. Please join the discord in the OP to help us plan

Weaponised autism can find and hunt people down across the world. It can bring down governments. It can shift political opinion.

But founding a civilisation?

We say there is nothing beyond our reach. I believe this may be.

If you believe you can achieve.