Allright Sup Forumstards. Prove you're not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Kek

I'll start. He's a false idol. Yahweh is the one true god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7i7RB2QNuKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't expect a lot from a CHAOS god. I find it funny as shit when people praise and worship him though. A CHAOS god doesn't grant wishes or care about your cuck adulation. HE MAKES CHAOS.

Invoke him when you want everything fucked up (because it can't possibly be any worse than it is now).

Heh.

I once saw on one of the "it's happening boards" an user pointied out that Kek is a CHAOS god so he would pake some digits confirm just for the lulz when they really didn't confirm

None you fucking heathen faggot.

PRAISE KEK AND BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KEK.

Do you Kek worshipers know you are literally falling for a deception specifially outlined in the Bible?

Romans 1:21-23King James Version (KJV)

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Yahweh is the demiurge.

Why isn't the world on flames yet, KEK?!

The same Bible with the talking snake, and Noah living to be almost 1000 gorillion years old.

Keep being a bitch Christcuck, I'm keeping my ancient chaos god.

do you know translated the King james bible? Francis bacon a high ranking freemason...If you trust a freemason with pig for a last name, well, i dont think you have very good instincts.

Don't be decieved user!

youtu.be/7i7RB2QNuKE

The robot gf get by some fucking leaf

he is a big god

The KJV ain't perfect, but it's based.
Just because it may have been translated by a Mason doesn't make it evil. That's like saying guns are bad because they kill people.

The King james bible is an alchemical occult text.

I suggest Taoism after your cognative dissonance subsides

is this true?

But, guns are fucking bad because they kill people, lol...

If you want to follow christ i think thats great, I follow him but i'm also a gnostic Taoist.

Don't be fooled user. Eastern mysticism and philosophy supports the Hegalian Dialectic: the idea that there are only opposing forces that are necessary because they work together. Good does not need evil to exist. Evil must be eradicated.

these singles will confirm that he never gives me repeating numbers.

fuck him.

>Doesn't that make you a Kekcuck? What don't you guys understand about meekness and temperance? All I hear at the slightest display of those virtues is "hurr cuck cuck"

didnt christ say the poor shall be with you always? is that not accepting the bad in life?

evil should never be accepted you're right, but bad things occur in nature every second and that is something that you have learned to understand

The bible says a lot of things. And they're true. Because the bible is a collection of historical facts.

When they talk about the rich/poor, it is because this will always exist. It's obvious when you think about it. Why is this true? Well...

'I want to be poor.'

>Prove you're not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Kek.

He hasn't made me rich, even though I've asked multiple times.

Someone who is born into african poverty does not choose to be poor, young skywalker...

your arrogance blinds you

Well it's more about taking away the focus from good and evil. occultists will tell you there is white magic and dark magic, but all witchcraft is evil according to the Bible. We see these ideas being propogated in movies like Star Wars i.e. the darkside and lightside of the force.

>(because it can't possibly be any worse than it is now).

Why are you Hildawgfags still here?

>Yahweh

God is incomprehensible to man.

There are no true answers in any religion.

While God may be inconprehensible, he can be known and followed.

K-k is sublime wisdom. It's his followers that muddy his message.

For you.

It doesn't matter what goes on in Africa. Retard. Quit talking like a hollywood kike jedi nigger and actually think.

If the world were just me and you and 4 others, you would be rich, and I would be poor, because I'm smarter than you.

What's so funny Smuggy McSmugSmug?

Prove it.

>Because the bible is a collection of historical facts.
Almost choked on this one.

It's much more than that user.

Nobody here actually worships Kek, dipshit, it's a meme. Also, an idol is a physical oject believed to be a god, not just any fake god. Learn how your own religion works.

If God manifested himself and spoke through men, well, i think you see where this is going.

saying god is outside man or womens understanding is like saying water doesnt know what it feels like to be wet

You're not smater than me, otherwise you'd kill yourself

yahweh is the demiurge
the demiurge is a rapist
gnosis.org

dude I'm way smarter than you, listen to yourself.

user, the stories in the bible are just that...a collection of stories. And many of the supposedly "historical" stories have not only been disproven through archeology, but their origins have been traced back to earlier stories from other religions.
Christianity is a very new spin-off of Judaism, and Judaism is not really that ancient, either. The Jews used to be Canaanites worshiping a pantheon of gods before they became monotheistic, and the god they chose as the one god was the war god of that pantheon.

Kek is older than Judaism, regardless of any divinity any of them may or may not have.

Kek makes us win too much, we need cuckweh to cuck us instead so that the white race goes extinct.

>we are the enterprise in st6
>while they are the cloaked ship
we all know how this ends

DESU i looked through it and its too much winning, sadly, we cant let kek get the autist codes.

Kek is the rain of frogs, the wrath carried by angels over men

ebola-chan killed more Africans than kek has. Do we need more blood sacrifices or something?

>Jew on the stick who may or may not even existed
vs
>Chaos God who already proved his power
Well, gee user, i don't know

Aha! Do you know what worship is. It is living a constant lifestyle of praise and admiration towards a thing right? Well, even though Kek's 'followers' (if you want to call them that) may profess him to not be a literal existing deity, why do they feel such a resonance inside themselves towards the concept of Kek? They constantly fanboy that "digits confirm' to the point where they believe somewhat in tis Kek deity.

If it walks like a duck and quack likes a duck then it's a duck. If it looks like worship, and feels like worship, them it's worship.

Yahweh is not who you think he is

Can you argue with these digits?

If you invest in this life and have a superiority complex you're not smart. You're an animal and lesser primitive instincts are your guide.

spin in circles and eat birthday cake my friend

>Can you argue with these digits?
Kek works in mysterious ways

>Proved his power
Wat

If you think God came down and literally had sex with the virgin Mary, you've got it totally wrong.

But I'm a blind follower and I really can't say anything bad about kek, at least he delivers unlike faggot OPs

Not gonna lie, former Kek follower here. This is fucking hilarious watching meme magic crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the normies get their hands on the chaos codes.

How old are you bloody people

No problems here.

Yahweh is not what you think he is

>Kek is older than Judaism
Okay about that other religions being older than Judaism argumet, it does not really hold water because before Judaism was formally introduced to Abraham, that would not negate the fact that Yahweh existed and that msot of Man just forgot about him. The other deities in older religions like Hinduism can be explained by them being demon entities and fallen angels that man chose to worship. Those entites were here before man was created because of the fall of Lucifer.

Fuckin rekt

He has already done far more than we deserve.

Meme magick is nothing more than psychology. and lets be honest, this a jewish freemasonic website so i think they know what they're doing

>i think CIA bumblefuck niggers know what they're doing
I thought you said you were smart.