Help me redpill this chick I'm banging on 'rape culture' she may be too far gone but I've redpilled her on a few issues...

Help me redpill this chick I'm banging on 'rape culture' she may be too far gone but I've redpilled her on a few issues but this one is a sticking point because of some class she's taking in (((college)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7QNw1LRJv4
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
neatoday.org/2016/01/06/school-dress-codes-gender-bias/
theatlantic.com/education/archive/2015/10/school-dress-codes-are-problematic/410962/
choices.scholastic.com/story/debate-are-school-dress-codes-sexist
youtube.com/watch?v=TAu-PXDhLX0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just show her this

youtube.com/watch?v=J7QNw1LRJv4

Ask her if she locks her car when shopping, or house at night. It's simple Risk Minimization.

Also bring up the fact rapists are reviled and jailed, society has a clear and present disapproval of rape, a type of crime existing =/= societal acceptance or support.

Men are visual creatures, women are creatures of status.

Girls are aware of this, grab attention then complain about it.

It'd be like if I wore an Armani suit everywhere then complained people are looking at me. Because she is a female and I am a male, her plight gets attention (of course) and mine doesn't.

Show her any Muslim country or the Cologne incident last year if she wants real rape culture. Ask her to compare the 2 then ask if they're both rape culture, is 1 worse than the other, if there is rape culture in the USA then where is there NO rape culture, etc.

Pelt her with comparisons and analogies, it's such a farce she'll break.

We have to think of ways to stop cancer and terrorism, but I've never heard of us having a cancer culture or a terrorist culture. If you're an exterminator you have to think of ways to stop pests, are we living in a pest culture?

Ask her if she would walk through the ghetto after dark with wads of cash visible in her hands. It's not that people can't control themselves, admittedly some can't, but that you want to deter yourself from being a victim. If you dress like a slut with your sex junk hanging out, you're going to get treated accordingly. Plus her definition of rape is absurd.

20 seconds and a picture was posted that accurately depicted what my brain was thinking. I love this place sometimes.

Tell her about India

Ask her what she thinks of the Abercrombie Guys? Magic Mike? Both sides are over sexualized.

And It's only "rape culture" if you believe that women are weak little flowers who can't defend themselves.

Both have the right idea. The way you look is a statement to the world. What are you saying?

fpbp as always.

just tell the bitch that its not rape if someone finds her attractive. she just wants to "join" in on this whole "rape culture" sjw bullshit because for some reason, people think its "cool" to label themselves.

its why you see sjws pretending like 80 genders exist, they can just go "lol check your priveledge white cis scum im a pansexualsaurusfaggatron" and they legit think its cool.

its the same thing with furfags. i can't believe we live in an age where FURRIES and trapfags are better than sjw

Just to play devil's advocate, what do you do about the (small) percentage of women who genuinely dindu nuffin? I'm not talking about getting piss-drunk at a party, hooking up with someone and then claiming abuse, I'm talking about incidents like Cologne. The laws on the books certainly demonstrate that we have a willingness to prosecute rape, though it is not always easy to do so. Should girls just be more cautious?

This is beautiful

The world is a scary, dangerous place. If you put yourself in bad situations, it's only a matter of time before something bad happens. I would never absolve a rapist of guilt or punishment in a situation like this either. My only point is you are responsible for you. If I'm drunk and can't consent, look at the possibilities. I was too drunk to consent to drive the car that killed those people, therefore I have no responsibility in the situation.

Rape culture does exist, but she's not smart enough to figure out how to address. This can be a great opportunity for you both to become red-pilled.

Theft is not the same thing as rape. Risk minimization is wise to practice, but it shouldn't be a necessity when the problem is one of social and physical power disparity more than anything else.

80 year old women get raped. 5 year old girls get raped. Rape is sometimes about attraction. It's mostly about power. As a man in a male-dominated world, you cannot even comprehend the type of situation she has. She is living behind enemy lines every day. Different countries have different rape cultures, and those within should find appropriate ways to deal with it. Muzzie countries need to have their Islamist cancer driven out. Americans need to acknowledge that women have valid fears that men have a hard time understanding.

Rape culture infiltrates daily life so subtly that you aren't even aware of it half the time. Girls being told to dress modestly in order to stop boys from being handsy, despite men supposed to being the more capable and disciplined sex. Girls treated as objects despite them not wanting to do so. It's peppered in our very language. We elected someone for acceptable "locker-room talk" where he more or less admitted to sexual assault. This is all rape culture.

Tell her that her argument is a kafkatrap:
A sophistical and unfalsifiable form of argument that attempts to overcome an opponent by inducing a sense of guilt and using the opponent's denial of guilt as further evidence of guilt.
"The fact that you don't believe my theory is proof of my theory wow just wow"

Also for lols redpill her on interracial rape statistics, if preventing rape is her #1 concern she should be more racist than we are, its an extremely lopsided crime. Anywhere on earth with a black majority has a massively higher incidence of rape, literally anywhere from a black neighborhood to a black nation ruled by blacks. Redpill her on migrant rapes in Europe. Tell her "this is what real rape culture looks like" when you show how european newspapers and law enforcement cover up rapefugee rapes. Redpill her on the 1400 girls in England raped and tortured by pakis, covered up by police and local politicians. That's rape culture.

I'm retarded
>Did NOT
Simple. Islam isn't compatible with the West.

Any good infographics on race and rape?

>when the problem is one of social and physical power disparity more than anything else
welp guess I should never try to minimize my risks of getting mugged because petty/violent theft falls under the same guise.

you fucked up already. rape culture is a negative generalization/stereotype of men. it's no different than thinking black people are all violent and should be locked up. any generalization/stereotyping is inherently wrong. people are individuals and make decisions as individuals.

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

The difference is that if you punished men as a group society would crumble, if you punished blacks as a group, society would thrive

Stop posting lurk more.

>Girls being told to dress modestly in order to stop boys from being handsy

Expect, in this PC world, anyone who would dare suggest that women dress modestly would be considered a sexist. Where do you live? No one does this anymore.

>Girls treated as objects despite them not wanting to do so

Gonna have to be more specific, buddy. Are you trying to guilt trip us for finding attractive women attractive?

>It's peppered in our very language

Be more specific.

>We elected someone for acceptable "locker-room talk" where he more or less admitted to sexual assault.

"They let you do it." It may be surprising to you, but women find power and influence attractive. It's not sexual assault if they let you do it.

If she thinks the concept of rape is rape culture then just tell her to drop out of her class and shut the fuck up and problem solved.

>building an irrefutable wall around your argument based on your argument to instigate discussion

Man do you even think through your bait dude?

Who is most likely to be robbing? A poor /
socially disadvantaged person whose only option (either real or imagined) is to steal.

If you seriously believe there isn't a 'power disparity' when someone fucking points a gun to your head or a knife to your neck and demands you surrender your money to them then i honestly have no idea what fucking world you're living in.

>where he more or less admitted to sexual assault
That didn't happen.

But I did say that risk minimization is wise to practice, just that the circumstances and situation is always different. Likening other crimes to rape is a part of rape culture. I know people reading this are already upset about just stating that, but think about it.

No other crime forces your body to betray you in such a way. No other crime steals your sense of self-worth, humanity, or emotional well-being in the same way. When you are raped, you are forced to feel something meant to be physically pleasurable against your will, something muscular spasms and friction may even cause you to have an orgasm over, despite everything about the situation screaming no. It's beyond fucked up.

DAILY REMINDER
>DAILY REMINDER

NEVER DISCUSS POL ISSUES WITH WOMEN. ESPECIALLY FAMILY, GFS.
IF SHE BRINGS IT UP STAY CALM AND TRY TO REMAIN NEUTRAL.
IF YOURE IN AN INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIP AS A WHITE MALE ABORT YOUR SONS

FOLLOW THESE RULES FOR A PROPER LIFE
T.SOMEONE WHO RUINED THIERS

Lucky bastard. If I ever try to contradict the views of any of the liberal women I know they throw a strop and stop talking to me for a week

no retard. you punish individuals for their crimes. not groups. it has to do with culture, not race.

>Rape culture does exist
Stopped reading there

Men are more likely to be raped if you count prisons but no one counts prison so prison rape is funny.
Shes a fucking idiot and should move to a muslim country and talk this shit wearing a tank top.

PRECISELY
MEN AND WOMEN THINK DIFFERENTLY
ITS JUST NATURE

>Likening other crimes to rape is a part of rape culture.

This is fucking stupid. A crime is a crime is a crime. Crime will always exist. A Crimes existence is not example of a pervasive Cultural acceptance of said Crime.

Go back to plebbit anytime now. Alternatively you could stop posting for five minutes and lurk more.

>Likening other crimes to rape is a part of rape culture.
nope

>...emotional ramble about how horrible it it feels to get raped, + orgasm

not an argument

>As a man in a male-dominated world
Guess all those dudes getting raped and murdered in prison and inna hood/woods are just over privileged right? fuck off you two are faggots.

>Because we have to come up with a plan to stop x we are xists or xers.

>Girls being told to dress modestly in order to stop boys from being handsy,
Sexual assult is something you get arrested and convicted for retard.

LOL. Is this how Trumpcuck meme-fags try to pick up chicks? No wonder you're all virgins.

"Redpilling" girls. LOL

Shut the fuck up and run for it while you can before she beats herself up and gets your semen then claims you raped her (aka the punishment for not believing in feminism).

Don't talk politics with women.

Of course we live in a rape culture. Since the definition of rape has expanded 1000% in the last 5 years the rape culture created itself.

I literally can't step out my front door without accidentally raping some victim monger. Could be mental rape, doesn't really matter anymore since offending someone is now tantamount to physical assault. Sexual assault not far off.

>Japan
>feminism being a problem

what

race has nothing to do with anything. it's culture. you are being mislead by (((them))) so you hate your neighbor and blame them for your problems when the real enemy is (((them))). divide and conquer. you are just another pawn.

if you woke up tomorrow and your skin color was changed, what about who you are or what you've done has changed? nothing. it has nothing to do with who anyone is. if you think it does then you are racist and already in (((their))) trap of fear and hate.

Ever get raped in the asshole?
even my gay openly gay friend struggled to take me never mind you fucking shit women feel good when getting raped??? I seen men bleed out and die due to anal rape fuck off nigger.

I'm American, this is a vacation

>redpill
>chick
Pick 1. Women in general are incapable of using logic. It's pointless to even try to redpill them.

>the fact that society has come up with a plan to stop and eliminate rape is rape culture

>the fact that society has come up whit a plan to stop and eliminate shitting in the streets is shitting in the streets culture

Oh the fucking frog dont remember jap nip bro talking about the princess complex of japan.

>nip posters
>actual nips

Via concern trolling you could point to where real rape culture exists, ie, among africans & muslims

Where is your fucking reply OP. You can't ask for advice and not post anything you said to her or she said to you you fucking kike.

Not even worth it, too far gone.

ask her if she feels bad or oppressed because she has to lock her door at night?

You are risking her claiming you raped her by trying to do this. Dont bother.

>planning to stop rape culture is rape culture

o i am laffing

Before we continue, I'm not saying anything of this to hurt anyone's ego or feelings. I'm doing this for some perspective.

>Where do you live? No one does this anymore.

School and college dress codes don't exist that target girls unfairly compared to boys? Girls will get kicked out for wearing shorts an inch under a body's cut-off length. Boys can wear sleeveless shirts and girls can't. I live in America, where all of this still happens. What do you mean anymore? Were those abolished fairly recently?

>Are you trying to guilt trip us for finding attractive women attractive?

You can find women as attractive as you want, the object treating part is the cat-calling, the stalking, and then the justification of those forms of subtle assault by using exactly what you just said.

>Be more specific.

Too much to talk about in a thread where the overwhelming majority has something to argue about, I'll return to this later if I can.

>It's not sexual assault if they let you do it.

It's sexual assault if it's the first thing you do. He said literally, all you gotta do is grab them by the pussy. That's it. No introduction, nothing. Anybody else does it, it's assault. The woman's first instinct is a reaction to assault. Using your name or influence is a part of rape culture. Thinking that the initial action is okay because the woman might like it later is a part of rape culture.

Rape is unlike any other crime, and the power disparity is completely unlike any other. Robberies don't happen in the same way that rapes happen.

Sorry, I should phrase it better. It didn't happen that we can prove, not to any one specific person, but he did admit to supporting sexual assault.

Explain to her that men are visual creatures, and clothing has meaning. Revealing clothes is signaling to the men around her that she is interested in receiving male attention. Some of it will be unwanted. I she got cat called by Channing Tatum she wouldn't call it rape culture. That's how courtship works as a woman, you have to turn unworthy men down. It's not rape when someone you don't like hits on you.

If you want to change the definition of rape to fit that, all dating and courtship will be impossible. The majority of attempts men make are unsuccessful.

We're seeing that already with things like MGTOW. The fear of rejection is extremely high among young men partially because if they hit on the wrong girl she can make him lose his job, get expelled from school, etc.

These nu-feminists seem hell bent on destroying everything that's fun an d natural. Like calling drunk sex rape. Do they even live on this planet? The way human beings find a mate is drunk at a party. Whether you were a peasant at the harvest festival 1000's of years ago, or a college student at a dorm party in 2017, it's the same shit.

>if i place myself in a position that MIGHT but 99%+ WILL NOT lead to rape we have a rape culture

great, so what? that means we have 'n Culture' for everything

if you leave food around and someone eats it we have an eating culture

if you leave cars around and some get stolen we have a thief culture

if you wear nice clothes and someone compliments you we have a compliment culture

if you wear slut clothes and dont get raped, as will occur more often than not, we have a norape culture

what youre suggesting is absurd and redundant, youve taken any form of reality and added it as a prefix to culture as a form of pretending its a bigger issue than it is

ask her point blank whether women get raped more than they dont get raped, if they get raped less, then we have a non rape culture, and rape is the exception

if we have exceptions dictating what culture is then humanity is a dwarf culture, or a down syndrome culture

see how poorly their logic flows when its forced outside of echo chambers

Culture is a product of race, you mongoloid.

A crime is not a crime, otherwise we would give pedophiles and jaywalkers the same sentences. We understand that there are different types of crimes and different appropriate punishments for them. That said, my point still stands. Rape is rape not because of the cultural acceptance of it, but because of what it does to the victim.

>It's only a crime if I say it is
:/

But that's still a man doing the raping. That more or less supported my argument, rather than argued against it. If you want to bring up female on male rape, which is a much better discussion, I'll talk about that.

There is a massive glorification of the crime on a fraternal level. It's the same as thug culture, hood culture, prison culture, etc. Of course you get arrested and convicted, it's an issue because it affects an entire half of the population, rather than a few niggers or spics.

>Ever get raped in the asshole?
>even my gay openly gay friend struggled to take me never mind you fucking shit women feel good when getting raped??? I seen men bleed out and die due to anal rape fuck off nigger.

WTF, Canada? You saw what?

This leaf is angry.

>School and college dress codes don't exist that target girls unfairly compared to boys?
I went to a lutheran private school for the K-8 part of life and then went to a public high school to graduate. Dress codes were in no way discriminatory towards women, unless you think a man would be able to get away with a pair of shorts that cut off a millimeter before my ballsack. School is for learning, not showing off your body after spending your homework time doing makeup to get ready for the next day.

>Rape is unlike any other crime, and the power disparity is completely unlike any other. Robberies don't happen in the same way that rapes happen.
so most violent crimes happen when one jacked dude sees another jacked dude and says fuck yeah m8 let's rumble?

ask her the ethnicity or outward creed of the people insulting her

culture is a product of your environment. nothing to do with race.

Your personal experience does not speak for places that do have unfair dress codes.

Also, if you don't think what you just said isn't part of rape culture, we have absolutely nothing to talk about.

>girls shouldn't dress how they want
>girls shouldn't look how they want

It's sweltering out. Girls don't want to wear longer sleeves or pants than they aren't comfortable with. Girls feel better about their appearance when they wear makeup. Not everything that a woman does is for the guy's approval.

>so most violent crimes happen when one jacked dude sees another jacked dude and says fuck yeah m8 let's rumble?

I don't even know where you're going with here. That implies consent between the two jacked parties to rumble, right? How is that anything like the premise to rape?

that's like saying human intellect didn't arise from human genetics -- it's just a thing that is there

>culture has nothing to do with biological capabilities
Yeah l'm pretty sure those orangutans living in Japan acts more like japanese people cause they live in the same environment

ask her to identify examples of male on female rape being promoted or tolerated within said "culture"

when she fails to do so bring up how the only type of rape our culture seems to treat lightly or accept is male on male prison rape and statutory rape commited by an older female on a young male.

Argue that feminists never argue about these types of rape that clearly have a "culture" that either treats them lightly or all out supports them. The reason they do so is because feminists dont care about rape, they only care about their White Male Oppression narrative, so any type of rape that fits this narrative is exaggerated and expanded into a "culture" and any form of rape where a male is the victim is ignored.

Win every time.

Send her this, and tell her that people tend to see things in a probabilistic/general/social way: if you see a man in a suit, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's polite, but there's a higher probability of him being polite compared to people in other kinds of clothing. Same thing go to black people = violent crime; tanktop = whore.

People associate thing that way and it's quite unfair, but that's basically how things work, You can't wave your dick around in your office and demand other to feel that you are not a retard. It could be, but not probably

>rape per capita is higher in America

certainly people have prejudices but that is a creation of their environment. you learn from those around you about societies norms and cultural lessons. you see from your environment how people act and see people's reactions. that influences how you view the world but it doesn't matter what your skin color is. we all learn from our environment in the same way.

>Your personal experience does not speak for places that do have unfair dress codes.
I've yet to see any dress code that blatantly discriminates against women to the advantage of men.

lemme know what school has a pants only rule for girls while guys can wear shorts whenever.

>muh rape culture
is non existent so you might wanna stop holding your breath for me to bend the knee

again, schools are institutions of learning, not places to showcase your body. If you want to be able to show as much cleavage as you want, find a private school where such a dress code permits this.

feel free to step out into the real world where freshman are wearing shorts that have half their ass cheeks pouring out, or where chicks are constantly tugging at their pussy to get their camel toe sorted out. not once did these people get pulled into an office and told to change.

>I don't even know where you're going with here. That implies consent between the two jacked parties to rumble, right? How is that anything like the premise to rape?
You're simply too stupid to understand that the "power dynamic" of rape that you're so vehement about is existent in every form of violent crime, and even nonviolent crimes.

>the fact that society has come up with a plan to stop and eliminate rape is rape culture
Jesus Christ OP there's no helping her

>School and college dress codes don't exist that target girls unfairly compared to boys? Girls will get kicked out for wearing shorts an inch under a body's cut-off length.

There are also dress codes for men. What do you mean, unfairly? There are rules for men to not wear oversized clothing, or baggy pants, ect. This is because school is a place for learning, and conditions are set to maximize this.

>the object treating part is the cat-calling, the stalking, and then the justification of those forms of subtle assault by using exactly what you just said.

Cat-calling is universally considered what niggers and desperate men do, and stalking is illegal. If we live in a rape culture, why aren't those things considered normal behavior?

>It's sexual assault if it's the first thing you do. He said literally, all you gotta do is grab them by the pussy. That's it. No introduction, nothing. Anybody else does it, it's assault.Using your name or influence is a part of rape culture.

That's just semantics. All allegations of rape against him have thus far been false. We live in a culture that is very anti-elite, and even if he wouldn't have gotten convicted if his 'victims' sued him for rape, they'd have gotten quite a bit of money out of it.

>Thinking that the initial action is okay because the woman might like it later is a part of rape culture.

Life in Hollywood is not the same as life in your good ol' suburban household. We don't know the details of what happens there, but it's clearly exaggerated. Do you really think he straight up walks to women and grabs them by the pussy?

>Rape is unlike any other crime, and the power disparity is completely unlike any other. Robberies don't happen in the same way that rapes happen.

So rapes are worse then murder, torture and being mugged in the street?

Girls should be more damn cautious.

Every time a woman like speaks up on the matter by saying something like
>As a man in a male-dominated world, you cannot even comprehend the type of situation she has. She is living behind enemy lines every day.
The woman gives up on the argument. Why? Because there are plenty of analogies that can help men understand their poorly defined term "rape culture". I have one such good example for you, and it helps me explain to women why they just ought to be more damn careful.

I went to an inner-city high school as a white boy. There were three competing gangs on campus, so there was violence every single day both on campus and in a large perimeter around campus. I walked to school every day, knowing that if I came across a group of blacks or Mexicans that I was in immediate danger both of having my ass kicked and of having my cell phone and iPod stolen. There was nothing that could be done about my situation, I was "living behind enemy lines". So I didn't carry my expensive electronics, I didn't wear expensive shoes, and I learned to walk confidently and with purpose. The few times I was confronted I didn't have anything to hand over.

Lesson being, you can't change human nature, you can only change yourself or your environment.

what's all this shit about sleeves?

culture is a product of inputs, one of which is race

She just brought it up randomly. I probably said something once and they talked about this subject in class and now she thinks I was wrong.

She already awknowledges the Jews/Global elites control the world but I've had a hard time educating her on the social engineering aspect because school fills her head with nonsense for 24 hours a week and we just talk a couple hours a week

Don't deny rape culture, use her belief in it to turn her against mudslimes

Yes I really like her and have been slowly converting her from a diehard liberal. She's real good looking, funny and the sex is great. Women are like children you have to educate them, can't just expect to find a blonde DD goddess who already multiculturalism and loves their white heritage

>80 year old women get raped. 5 year old girls get raped. Rape is sometimes about attraction. It's mostly about power. As a man in a male-dominated world, you cannot even comprehend the type of situation she has.

My father was raped twice as a child. Several of my good male friends have been molested and its fucked them up just like it fucks women up.

>She is living behind enemy lines every day. Different countries have different rape cultures, and those within should find appropriate ways to deal with it.

How exactly do we not deal with it in the USA?

>Muzzie countries need to have their Islamist cancer driven out.

Women are the champions of "diversity" and "equality", including Muslims. Good luck with that.

>Americans need to acknowledge that women have valid fears that men have a hard time understanding.

Men do too, men are more at risk of violence, poverty and homelessness, yet nobody gives a flying fuck. Do we have a poverty and homelessness culture too?

FUCK YOU FAGGOT POST MORE SCREENSHOTS

if two people with different skin color are brought up in the exact same environment, they will have the same beliefs. if one of those beliefs are that race matters, then they will see themselves as different even though they are the same. if race doesn't matter, then they will see themselves as the same.

race doesn't matter. what matters is how you view race.

I wish this weren't so true. I leveled with my gf about stuff that I consider pretty entry level "hate facts", and showed her why it was true. I won the argument, but my relationship with her has never been the same.

Women might have it in their genes to protect the status quo, to ensure the survival of any children they get pregnant with. I try not to hate ladies because of this, it is not their fault that recent developments have turned men into weak willed non-men. Womens' shadow attributes have been prayed upon and weaponized in the developed world.

>getting cat called is rape culture
>kids at 12 get their tongues nailed to tables and gang raped for not wanting to have sex in britain
slap her

This bitch is actually retarded
>the fact that we have to make laws against murder and avoid dangerous areas is murder culture

they literally did a study and found infants to have racial biases.

Can't say they didn't get what they asked for... They introduced the idea and then established the conditions to make it a reality. PROGRESS!

>>kids at 12 get their tongues nailed to tables and gang raped for not wanting to have sex in britain

Going to need sauce on this

>lemme know what school has a pants only rule for girls while guys can wear shorts whenever.

neatoday.org/2016/01/06/school-dress-codes-gender-bias/
>In August, a Kentucky student was sent home for showing her collarbone.
>After her mother brought a scarf to cover her neck, the administration still deemed it “inappropriate.”

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2015/10/school-dress-codes-are-problematic/410962/
>“I’ve never seen a boy called out for his attire even though they also break the rules,” says Sunseri, who last summer produced Shame: A Documentary on School Dress Code, a film featuring interviews with dozens of her classmates and her school principal

choices.scholastic.com/story/debate-are-school-dress-codes-sexist
>It suggests that a school’s priority is to create an ideal learning environment for males, while ignoring factors that may help females learn. (For example, a girl might want to wear leggings to be comfortable in class.)
>No! While they often focus more on girls’ clothes rather than boys’, that’s just because girls have more clothing options—which include more revealing choices too.

>is non existent so you might wanna stop holding your breath for me to bend the knee

Literally no one cares about your knee. This "PC culture" meme is the stupidest form of self-victimization I've ever seen. And like you said, dress codes are getting better and better. That means more and more people are waking up. Also it's rare for people to dress that extravagantly in the first place, and that's what makes the above examples of strange dress codes all the more extreme. Also maybe stop looking at coed porn and you might realize that, like you said, schools are a place for learning, and people who dress like that are few and far between.

>You're simply too stupid to understand

I've already explained why it's not the same thing. I can only show you the door, it's up to you to go through it.

cultural. also they implied that one was bad inherently with their leading questions.

youtube.com/watch?v=TAu-PXDhLX0

i'm always jealous of the great variety of clothing that it is socially acceptable for women to wear. men, on the other hand, have a very limited range of clothing they can wear. if you wear something different to what the Wrong Sort Of Male wears, they'll jeer at you. jeers turn into shoving. shoving turns into being beaten to a pulp by a group of unpleasant strangers.

women aren't as bad as this to each other.

Keep giving her good dick. Eventually she'll automatically start agreeing with you. That's litersllt the only foolproof way to redpill women

>>In August, a Kentucky student was sent home for showing her collarbone.
so are boys allowed to wear plunging tops? don't see what that has to do with "rape culture" anyway; it's a fucking school dress code.

Keep giving her good dick. Eventually she'll automatically start agreeing with you. That's literally the only foolproof way to redpill women

>lemme know which school has a pants for girls anything for guys rule
>sends me a story about chicks that knowingly wear too-short skirts
same shit for the tank top bitches, you know you aren't supposed to wear a tank top yet you do it anyways

what is the school supposed to do next when LaFonda with her 34DDs wants to wear a tank top, too? this is where your kind fail to use logic. it even says she got sent home for having an attitude with the principal.

>it's rare for people to dress that extravagantly in the first place
again, feel free to walk down to the corner of your nearest public high school and observe the streams of scantily clad females.

seriously, see through yoga pants were the best part of high school.