My brother needs to be redpilled, he will have this thread open on a tab. He is a Glenn Beck/Cruz supporter. Help him

My brother needs to be redpilled, he will have this thread open on a tab. He is a Glenn Beck/Cruz supporter. Help him.

it's the jews

Thread quality is at an all time low

it's da joooooooos

Low energy, gtfo. Seriously, you faggots can't stop shitposting about hitler for one sec and actually redpill a goy for once?

As a cruz supporter myself
Fuck jews and trump is a jew too

hitler did nothing wrong

America banned non-European migrants until the 1920s when they moved over to national quotas that excluded all non-Europeans.
In the 1930s the national quotas excluded jews among other undesirables.
Only in 1965 was this system repealed and replaced with your current anti-White anti-European one.

Remember that the next time someone tells you America is a melting pot or goes on about what the founding fathers would have wanted.

Cruz is much better than trump tho
Trump is a lying cunt, while cruz is actually proposing good acts

The true redpills come in the darkness, during hours upon hours of wierd conspiracy videos, history and mythology research, politics and behavourism / evolution stuff. They come after WORK simply, not from infographics or memes. The memes are merely pointers, triggers, hints of the greatness they represent

I've been trying to analyze this image for some time - I haven't gotten to the full conclusion yet.

you deserve death if you voted Ted Cruz. That dumbass spic was destined to lose.

I don't think I've ever actually seen a thread about butler. You're straw manning.

You will also have to explain meme magic to your friend