Buying free a slave woman to get a wife?

I think I might have found the solution. You buy a roundtrip ticket to a country that practices slavery. Find a decent specimen of the female variety. Buy her on the condition that she marries you. Maybe stay in the backwoods for a few weeks and fuck the shit out of her so she starts to like you. Then you bring her back home or wherever you intend to settle. You're doing her a favor by buying her free. You can't guarantee that she stays with you or doesn't turn into a total slut of course.

problem with this is high chance of used/damaged goods

Maybe buy a prepubescent girl then and wait a few years until you start fucking. 15 is the legal age here.

If you had no morals, why not just rape instead of buying slaves?

I think they'd be asking questions why you were traveling with some random prepubescent girl presumably of a different color.

The slave master would still want some money. It's cheaper to buy and then re-sell later.

>country that practices slavery
>Find a decent specimen
Good luck with that

Well, let's term it freeing slaves then, that's more accurate. You're not gonna keep a foot chain on her or anything. A little beating from time to time probably doesn't hurt though.

Gonna buy a roundtrip ticket to Sverige to knulla your women. Swedish men are not man enough.

Good point. Any other suggestions?

You're welcome. 99.99% of them are total trash. Knock yourself out.

Just go on a rant about how you're rescuing her from white privilege, the patriarchy, and blah blah blah blah blah blah...
After developing a severe headache and neck sores from nodding so much, security will eventually tell you "you're free to go".

Tackar svenne

Don't be a race traitor. Marry a white woman and have white children.

I posted this thread before. Someone recommended buying a wife from a family that arranges marriages instead. Maybe that's better. But from what I understand in those cultures that means you're pretty much marrying the entire family. You have to convert, you have to meet with all her 10 fucking brothers for a year before you can marry her, and then you have a ton of responsibilities towards the family. If this is the case I'd rather not.

>fuck the shit out of her so she starts to like you.
Have you ever even talked to a girl?

I don't want to have children.

>degenerate

Yeah, dated 9 women, fucked 3 of those.

why?

How about this one user, 16 years old, only $1,000, hymen intact.

Or maybe you prefer this one instead, user.

Look here at her perfect teeth. I don't have all day. $800 ok, it's a bargain, deal?

Buy one now. Tomorrow it's too late.