For a brighter future

also, ALL white people have to come back here where they belong, and any who resist are dangerous terrorists who need to be put down

what do you think of my design, desu?

>niggers aren't capable of rearranging their own boarders
Boo hoo.

>Removing Algarve from Portugal

Is that the EU?

... you could say that

Rightful moslem clay

Move the English border more north to the red line and also that isn't where London is.

Surprisingly accurate, actually.

>Trading pozzed Copenhagen for even more pozzed Berlin

yeah nah m8

haha joke's on you, Europeans don't give a shit about their culture, borders, or nations. bring it on

>united ireland
umm...no sweetie

Good stuff

>Ireland
Don't think so son

good lad. there's going to be a border wall built now we're out of the EU

you guys have to learn to get along. we're also sending you all americans descended from irish immigrants, including the mixed race ones

nobody going to mention my trips of truth?

well nevermind then...

'no'

>West Lebanon
Who is the mongoloid who thinks this is a good idea?

Forgiving the anti-white sentiment it's supposed to produce here, that's actually a pretty decent representation of places like Africa and the Middle East.

>United Ireland
Sold

Are these people fucking idiots? Countries in Africa and the Middle East are quite capable of rearranging their own borders at any time. The fault's on them if they can't come to resolution on anything.

it's west lebanon now, sorry bro

Bavaria is already great

Fuck you servers for not adding my pic

I did senpai! Mwah

You couldn't even afford NI lmao

yeah man im sure palestine can just snap its fingers and vanish israel if they all just agree really hard

>being this retarded

literally what is your point

Looks good to me.

That name fit perfectly

Palestinians and Jews were offered a compromise. The Palestinians chimped out, attacked the Israelis, and got what came to them. Everything thereafter was a product of what they planted.

Has nothing to do with the West if the Palestinians couldn't handle even a single inch of territory being Jewish.

Look its simple the reason Africa is so fucked up is because we drew the borders so that two incompatible cultures lived in the same area. The only solution therefore is that those cultures come and live in Europe.

>Wingland
Why

gtfo kike

If only we hadn't thrown out all those tribes' historical records... oh wait...

>He stated the obvious, that must make him a kike!

It's not my fault if Muslims prove through hostility and violence that they can't get along with anyone outside of their fucking tribes.

Would have been a better Pan-European civilization than what the EU might have been allowed to create.

wouldn't mind that much actually

>lombardia
>includes terroni
Makes you think

you support israel

you are literally vermin

goldsteinberg was entitled to exactly 0% of palestinian land which makes their chimpouts justified

go choke on a bagel

Aside from giving Catalolnia all that clay, looks pretty good desu.

god i wish that were me

I never even stated whether or not I support Israel, you dumb fuck. I was simply stating that if Palestine wanted the issue resolved, it should have cooperated with the UN more instead of attacking Israel, thinking it could win easily and instead got its ass thrashed and cried about it ever since.

This doesn't even contest my point that if these countries have issues with their borders, then they can parlay through international organizations.