Hey you deus vulting goyim .. why aren't you just MOVING to Jerusalem?

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4955184,00.html

why crusade when you can just get a fucking house here?
you can fly the cross of St. John over your house, whatever. what's your excuse to stay out when you can be right next to Jesus' resting place?

oh and inb4 too many jews.

Too many Goyim

because theres a bunch of fucking jews stinking up the holy land

I'd Love to go to Israel. My grandparents were going to go about 10 years back, but cancled due to escalating violence in the region.

sorry about you last thread being deleted by those antisemite mods, I was enjoying it.

Am I guaranteed a qt Jew wife?

Too "liberal", mostly atheist, and too dangerous in general, plus no white people.

>>suburbs

thank you but no thank you greatest ally

we have some albinos

how are christians treated in israel?

You are better off to ask them,
you can probably find forums

Because it looks like a shithole filled with weird looking and sounding creatures
I'm glad they've built a wall around it

about the same as christians in San Francisco, I think

They get stabbed by black people?

Why would I want to have anything to do with horrible people that even reject their own Messiah. No, not Jesus. The one that gave you Israel, you own country, the place you dwell and have temples... yes, you rejected Hitler your own Messiah send by G_d.

Since you can't respect your own Religion, why should anyone respect you or care about you? No, you fucked up.

My jewish overlord, i have been a good goy, please give me as raise, i cannot live on 1 shekel a week.

I shall raise your request to the-Elders

thank you my glorious zion overseer. i shall praise your excellency.

we all know after the audience and general request fee, there is the middle man fee. raise in shekels will always be rejected unless goy ************* (pay shekel to unlock this information).

Wow what a shithole. How did you khazarians turn the land of the cedar into a communist ghetto? I suppose that's what happens when you don't have goyim to design and build things for you. Probably why you want us to come.

I almost feel sorry for it. But then i remember it worships satan.

Repent and accept Yeshua you sinner