How does anyone find this guy's show remotely funny? Every single episode is just "FCK DRUMPF" and "WHITEY EVIL"...

How does anyone find this guy's show remotely funny? Every single episode is just "FCK DRUMPF" and "WHITEY EVIL". At least Stewart had some variety.

it's called intelectual jokes.
domb people with mere 110 iq won't admit its not funny so people wont think thier dumb

Comedy Centrals parent company is a paid DNC shill that contracts Chinese bot farmers for ratings and youtube views.

Check out the comments and you will notice tons of repeats throughout the videos

White people ARE evil tbf.

literally who

Fpbp. Our master knows best

i saw him on QI in the UK , IT was awful , he just did i'm black jokes and did the whole tounge clicking thing then stephen fry went mental about it but stephen is gay.

After a few episodes of this and the Nightly Show I started realizing something was off with these people and their mindset. It's probably what lead me to here.

Yes, if you look at history, white people are objectively evil. The noble Africans and Native Americans didn't even know what violence was before whites came along and started abusing them.
>inb4 racists trying to debate these facts

Its liberal circle jerk humor.

Once you're out of it, you are immune

something horrible better happen to him. there is no karma in this universe if it doesn't.

This show has never been funny. It was always pathetic cringe.

Beyond unfunny. Smirking nig nog hatin on whitey

>sees flag

They really don't teach you guys about world history up there either? Well lets just say Africa wasn't originally Islamic.

this was before he was famous, just a comic on circuit, should have put that in

It's legitimately for people with a slightly above-average IQ. That's Comedy Central's main demographic with this show.

I know its b8, but my IQ is much higher than 110, and his """humor""" is so fucking impotent and poor it's shocking to me. There are certainly more capable people who could have taken Stewart's place. Even with his played out political commentary and ideological basis.

He was kidding

I miss the Daily Show with Craig Kilborne when they mostly made fun of silly stories from local news. Now it's just a political propaganda mill. Very unfunny.

He reminds me of vegan gains so already dislike him, but after watching his show its obvious that hes just another smug liberal that people find funny because his audience laughs at his "comedy"

>a nog with a suit and a tie
come on, it's hilarious

guess you don't want to hear about warring tribes and how the Indians would steal other tribe's Indians and use them as slaves.

>Every single episode is just "FCK DRUMPF" and "WHITEY EVIL"

This describes basically 90% of all modern day mass media.

Never seen nor heard about him
so much for his alleged fame

>Yes, if you look at history, white people are objectively evil.

Based on your post history and id color you are objectively a faggot