Ron Paul interviews Assange

How the fuck is there no thread about this?

Fucking nu-Sup Forums

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/cia-has-been-deeply-humiliated-watch-ron-paul-interview-julian-assange-live

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/cia-has-been-deeply-humiliated-watch-ron-paul-interview-julian-assange-live
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

watching it now; thanks

>How the fuck is there no thread about this?

Haven't younoticed that Sup Forums is a zombie and is now being controlled by social engineering companies?

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/cia-has-been-deeply-humiliated-watch-ron-paul-interview-julian-assange-live

TY user.

Yea the shills are hitting us HARD.
Not that it matters. Pissing into an ocean of piss. You can always tell the real anons from the fake ones.

Who interviews who? Unless it's about the God Emperor we don't care faggot. Fuck off with your irrelevant politicians no one cares about

Ron Paul is an American treasure you shut your face

I thought he was dead lul...

I want an exodus. The Chon had a good run for a long time before it started getting raided.

ron is thousand times the politician your orangekike puppet id

Wow how is there not 100 threads about this, good job op

>although le pen election in days

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

>How the fuck is there no thread about this?
nu/pol/ doesn't care about anything beyond identity politics and personality cults. For example:

I've always had respect for Ron Paul, really interesting interview. Ron should have won

RPLR is fantastic, listening now, sounding good so far

Nobody cares about that faggot, fuck off this isn't 2010.

>Sup Forums abandoned the one man trying to save the country

Truly we live in dark times.

He's still for open borders. Let's not get carried away. He just had a lot of good ideas.

Bump.

open borders with strict immigration policies you dummy

Open borders would not be so bad alongside the rest of his policies (full self-defense rights, no welfare state, etc)

Shill thread sliding and antifa commie leftist scumbag trash "raids" are at an all-time high. Soon they'll tire of getting BTFO by logic and leave back to their cesspool hugboxes.

Thanks for this.

BUMP

I want /mlpol/ back, ponyshit kept the shills away

Yep, strict immigration policies, along with ending the drug war and welfare state. All of which would naturally drive out undesirables and save the taxpayer billions. In fact, in an ideal Ron Paul presidency, there wouldn't even be an income tax.

Assange knows.

>Ron Paul will die in your lifetime

>two CIA limited hangouts have a limited hangout

SOOOO fascinating. we should make over 9000 threads about it

back to r/thedonald you fucking retard