New Croatian miss

what do you think about new Croatian miss universe?

reminder that Trump is the owner of Miss Universe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rwZeQZBdd74
youtube.com/watch?v=Dafy9OwJhlE
youtube.com/watch?v=pxXatqxggAE
croatiaweek.com/photo-miss-universe-croatia-2017-crownedcrowned/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is that

You're joking, right?

womanlets BTFO

ne. bilo je i na hrt 2 prijenos

I hope he is
fuck
he isn't

That's a nig

jebem im boga
sada ce ljudi mislit da smo jebene gorile

nothing worse than terrible small tits. that bra is working overtime to give them some shape and lift but you can tell it's a total mess. kasparian from young turks same deal. deflated-looking little tits with no weight

dude every croatian slut on the adriatic that sucks serbian cock looks better than that.and it's always like that in these contests.who the fuck thinks that chick is especially hot?

She's probably an 8/10 that no one is in a position to turn down, but kinda meh by Miss Universe standards.

i seriously don't fucking know
10$ whores look better than (her)

hol up crafty catholic balkan hoholes WUZ kangz

dey WUZ not aryians
shieeeeeeeeeth

She looks like a fucking mudslime dude
She isn't even pale like Croat women
Like what the fuck
Croatia is fucking doomed

SHE ISN'T EVEN FROM DALMATIA
HAHAHAHAH
she is most likely a fucking gypsy dude

Had to come with "sucking serbian cock" hahaha
"Shanaelle Petty" What kind of name is this, where is she from?

well the owner of licence for Miss Universe Croatia is Marijan Hanžeković who is a jewish freemason so its understandable

Croatia BTFO

>Croatia is fucking doomed

Top kek,your country is AT LEAST 95% white,you're still fine compared to Western Europe.

She looks like a south american dude
what happened to us
government is getting fucked
now we're getting fucked even in shitty miss competitions
fuck this country

Well shit no wonder she won, look at the other 2

I have croatian born working colleague here in Germany who is 10 times cuter.

Damn I need to go to Croatia. Istria or Dalmatia, cant decide. Already tried to hook her up of course but I failed.

we're 99% white
and they choose the 1% to present us on miss
fuck this shit

Not saying she's ugly but she's like a 5/10 in my city. She wouldn't even be the hottest bitch in the bar around here.

Why is a negress representing Croatia? I have Dalmatian ancestry and it was reassuring to me that you guys hadn't fallen to the multiculti degeneracy of Western Europe in the modern age.

youtube.com/watch?v=rwZeQZBdd74

Better times. Fuck. ;_;

>Already tried to hook her up of course but I failed.

You didn't fail, you just haven't succeded yet. BROUGHT TO U BY THE CULT OF REDDIT WHOLESOME MEMES

I know
fucking sad
why are we copying finland all of the sudden?

It is a common theme in alot of european miss competitions. Most of them are Black, Turkish etc. It is embarrassing.

Croatians are part nigger hence why the look like that. Croatian black asses need to go back.

jesus christ

serbia, finish the job please. croatia was a mistake.

Well at least she's better looking than that thing.

This is some jewish wizardry
I haven't seen a non white in a few months and they choose this monkey to represent us

well the owners od media are the same everywhere so there isn't much of a choice and influence od the people

this
genocide us plz

wait wat? Where did they find that creature

(((Coincidence)))
Like 98%, maybe even more. I know im making it out to be even better but thats the point, why is someone with clearly foreign name and looks winning these stupid competitions.

it is also a nice coincidence in digits 8888

She looks, at best, racially similar to Rita Ora who is from Kosovo (but could pass for Black or Latina if she wanted).
Something is in the water there.

Looks like a typical Croatian to me, Ante, is there a problem?

FUCKING SLOVENIGGERS MAKING FUN OF US
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

native af rica

I'm certain there's some Jew behind this, yeah. It's still upsetting though.

They did the same thing in Japan. I lived there for a while and know first hand that the country is so homogeneous that people stop and stare at foreigners who venture just a few miles outside Tokyo yet some kike saw to it that this thing was declared Miss Japan.

come on, we are not fucking blind.

malo je ruzna, bedevija, sta sad. pustite je da uziva 5min slave

y you mean you two are different countries? i thought you were both Serbia

My wife is croatian and she's better looking that her.

no problem. we're just good goyims so this is a reward

i want to fucking nuke croatia right now
no my dear dijaspora
it isn't a fucking joke
REEEEEEEEEE

Niggers aside, I always lol at this shit. I guarantee that you could spend 5 minutes walking down any busy Street in a white town and find a better looking qt than these cunts pick out.

Looks like a mongrel

Didi the people who selected her as Miss Universe not realize how bad this looks? Most people will look at her, then look at the women in second and third place and laugh.

>Slavs are white

holy shit - miss japan is HALF POO IN LOO WITH ELEPHANT TRAINERS LICENCE

That isn't exactly an achievement

We are becoming uglier by choice. Great. I have seen legitimate niggers look better than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dafy9OwJhlE

Random video from a public bus in Belgrade. The guy filming it is slightly crazy, don't mind him

Point is, in this video alone there are few girls as pretty as those miss universe whores

The other two aren't any better tbqh

there is. the owner of licence and all od Croatian media is a freemason of 33rd degree. and he isn't even hiding iz

well do you think they voted for her because of beauty?

What is he saying? They all seem to think he's funny.

>implying it's not political since forever

Still embarassing, but cmon

He's a city legend, poor, mad guy that somehow got the camera and he films people all over the town while yelling some random shit or singing. Basically everyone knows him from YT

This.
I honestly dont understand how miss universe works, i know girls who are much better looking than all 3 of those. Do they have shit taste, its purposely brainwashing or they cant get the actually good looking girls.

Damn, that's pretty cool actually. Your women seem a lot friendlier than the ones here. Dude would get maced for having the audacity to speak to a woman while homeless in the USA kek. Nice smiles too.

All flesh is equal when burnt

Most of them look part Asian

I was hoping it would unfold to some gangbus scenario. Now I am disappointed.

regular day of a balkanoid homeless person

Shit, I meant bangbus of course.

Most of those chicks are at least a 7/10. That's amazing!

At most one of her parents is a Croat, but that's it. She's a non-white mutt. Non-whites can't be Slavs

Asian girls are cute. Niggers are not. It's a neoteny thing.

If Slavic girls look slightly more asiatic than Western Europeans, that's not entirely a bad thing.

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE

Serbs are subhuman barely above roaches imo.

>Petty was born in the United States to an American father and Croatian mother. After frequently visiting Croatia, she moved to live in Slavonski Brod a few years ago.

Shanaelle finished Terry Sanford High School in North Carolina. She loves to cook, play the piano and enjoys playing tennis and volleyball.

top kek
a negroid became a miss of croatia
i thought i would never see the day...

Check this

Most girls in Balkans look like that

youtube.com/watch?v=pxXatqxggAE

around 1:30

>Shanaelle Petty
>from Slavonski Brod
????

Oh, kek can't wait to see the comments on news sites

Welcome to the EU.

Her father is "American". I assume he is black, her mother is croatian so that should explain her looks. Look at this picture, she clearly bleached her skin.

I live in dalmatia and i rarely see anyone that dark. I dont really care honestly, just saying.

I feel bad for children that are mixed

not many comments yet

but heres where i found that info

croatiaweek.com/photo-miss-universe-croatia-2017-crownedcrowned/

>
>african american

pic related shes a proper nig nog

Jesus fucking christ she looks like a literal ape.
Look at the size of her fucking head.

In my city was a large american military base with lots of black soldiers. Many of them fucked german bitches that is why we have so many mixed-black kids with horrible names living here now, it is disgusting.

thats fenomeno ronaldo with a wig bro

Dalmatians are just tanned
she isn't even turkish tier white
she is proper nigger tier

What do you think of Miss Helsinki ?

Did you find out which one yet ?

You count to 2 from the left, or the right.

1 comment, says "ew" hahaha

When Trump makes his move and becomes the King Of The Illuminati he shall sweep all who stand before him as he paves the way for the rise of the anti-christ Jared husband of Ivanka whose number is 666. All shall kneel before him and his destiny shall be fulfilled.

Don't you have eyes? It's a sheboon.

here are the two girls that the guy, commenting in this pic, is saying are 2x prettier.

She is ugly as hell, saw her already. She is not even 2/10. Just an abomination.

at least she's not a serb. am i rite

pure serbian and croatian women are beautiful
she is a fucking negroid

I meant the serbs from the video. Blonde people, pale are easly half the population. To be fair im in the upper part of dalmatia. And yeah definitely some tanned people here and there, we are on the sea after all.