Vaccines

What are the links between vaccines and autism? I'm in a discussion with normies on kikebook and all they can do is say it's a retard conspiracy theory in order to feel safe in their social standing but none of them will provide any information other than (((non-profit))) autism.org.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RfdZTZQvuCo
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(97)11096-0/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing to see here. I'm pretty tired. Think it's time for a fap and a nap, yessir.

>self inflicted gunshot to the chest
>to the chest

>found in river

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

That is sketchy as all fuck holy shit

>Hands cut off

>posting a pic from a trap doujin

>Recognizing its from a trap doujin

>What are the links between vaccines and autism?

One doctor in the UK took a sample of 40 kids who had been vaccinated for MMR. 3 of them had irritable bowel syndrome. If you have IBS you are more likely to get Crohn's disease. People with Crohn's disease are more likely to have autism. Therefore the MMR vaccine causes autism.

That is pretty much the all of it.

>self inflicted gunshot to the chest

>gunshot wound to the chest
Literally nobody kills themself that way on purpose. Fucking media's not even trying anymore.

Hell they even say they found his body in the river. Pathetic.

>anymore.

2 years ago according to the date on the article

at least 2 years of bold-faced bullshit

Is 3/40 way above mean expectation?

When the hell is Sup Forums going to get it's act together and start it's own open source journalism effort?

Because gunshot to the chest + body found in river SCREAMS suspicious circumstances. NOT apparent suicide.

When your normal 18 month old son has the MMR shot, has a really bad re-action to it, over 104 F temp, then you watch him drift into his own world never to return to ours, well fuck you vaccines. That was 20 years ago, 20 fucking years of hell. It can't be stopped as that would show causation, that would cost billions,can't be done.

>Being faggots

There aren't any.

Children are healthy, get vaccined and get permanently ill after two weeks. Autism is one of the possible consequences, and from the look of it the most common.

This needs to be researched, yet people insist it's impossible and go full-leftist. Hint. Hint.

The funny thing is you can just homeschool your children in FREEDOM countries and there's nothing that forces you to vaccinate. It's a requirement to attend school but not if you homeschool. So you can homeschool for the first few years, wait for development to get along fine, then if you want you can vaccinate them just before you put them in schools. Of course why would you want to send your children to public schools but that's another topic.

Just like my doujins!!

You forgot that the article was withdrawn and the guy lost his medical licence for falsifying data.

>self-inflicted gunshot to the chest

who the FUCK would shoot themselves like that

youtu.be/RfdZTZQvuCo
/thread

What was that incident where those burgerland negro children got vaccinated and a significant number of them caught the 'tism?

Not falsifying the data but the way he went about it, ie payment. The data was never an issue.

It is widely known that vaccines cause other kinds of lasting harm. If it is proven that vaccines also cause cognitive disabilities, the drug companies stand to lose billions and billions of dollars.

I think it is bull shit.

Someone with some self respect or a family they are leaving behind. Have you ever even held a firearm?

>>>/reddit/

plot twist: autism is a a eugenics program designed by secret nazis to make the rest of the world more like germans

Extended life expectancy.
Kids just so happen to get vaccinated around the age when Autism is even detectable. Correlation.
The real trouble with vaccines and medicine in general is people put off having kids, because they need to have a little more money and hey, it's not like we're all going to die around 32! We've got time to make this right!

The trouble is, people shouldn't be having kids at 32 or older. The eggs have withered on the vine. Metaphorically mixed up. The real thing to measure against the sky-rocketing autism rates is how old the women were when they got pregnant.

>serious procedural errors, undisclosed financial conflicts of interest, and ethical violations

"serious procedural errors" is basically code for "made shit up and/or is statistically incompetent". Given that the dude managed to get the study into Lancet, I'd wager he knew his stats but fiddled with the data.

t. statistician

For a long time they thought there was a connection between the rhogam shot given to pregnant women that have RH negative blood type and are potentially carrying an RH positive child. Then they blamed it on the neonatal measels/rubella vaccine. Seems like BS that vaccines cause it. There are some studies that show a woman's immune system might selectively attack neuronal cells/pathways of an infant in the womb, causing certain kinds of autism. Who knows. Seems like evolution to me.

>schalten Sie ihn aus!!!

Lol the kikes don't give a fuck anymore. No heart attack causing poison, they just shoot a guy and claim suicide. It kinda pisses me off they are gettin So sloppy and lazy, it means they really think they have won.

Have you ever seen a body that's decomposed in water? It's just as bad if not worse looking than a shot to the head

what is blue and pink?

maybe if we could see it huh?

Vaccines can trigger autoimmune reaction, both the active ingredient as well as the additives.

You can. Here's a link to the article:

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(97)11096-0/abstract

If you want detailed critiques of it they're not hard to find either.

They're SUPPOSED to trigger a fucking autoimmune reaction, dickhead!

Jesus, why are people so fucking mentally spasticated!

Unlike with headshots, if you blow a hole in your heart there is no surviving. Assuming his heart is what he was aiming for.

But the entire point of using a gun to kill yourself is so that it'll be quick and painless. Shooting yourself in the chest is not quick and painless.

I've seen a video of a guy do this to himself it's common place to shoot oneself, just get out of here

Would you rather do quickly, or do it right?

It would be over in minutes anyway, what are a few minutes of agony for guaranteed results?

There's like three trap doujins out there. It's not too hard to recognise one of them.

Here are the stats.
Which worked better, our improving Quality of Life (Sanitation, Hygiene, proximity to hospitals + transportation, etc)
Or a quick fix magic solution
?

They're supposed to trigger and IMMUNE reaction. NOT AUTO-immune. Autoimmune means the immune system attacks itself, like in lupus.

You know who commits suicide by shooting themselves in the chest instead of the head?

Narcissists.

Oh you have no idea my friend. Behind the panda there's tens of thousands of trap hentai.

Yeah, but how many of them are actually decent quality? Mmhm.

You should better ask yourself what the link between antidepressants and autism is.
But then you would lose you happy pills.

This shit is sketched...they sent agents to kill the the guy.
But are there still investigation reports about his office? If there isn't then they cleaned that shit up really good.

Murse here.
Antivaxxers are dumb as dirt. Its because of them that their kids die from meningitis. THey also are causing outbreaks of measles which used to be eradicated before they stopped vaccinating their kids. Also, whooping cough, mumps, and chicken pox are making a comeback now because the herd immunity is being compromised.

Three?! Hahaha nice one

So once again, another USA plot to bring down society as we know it

Nurse here.
While i generally agree I have the feeling that vaccination in burgerland is treated different than anywhere else.
While every child should have the standard vaccination you brought up you see more burgers get vaccinated for useless shit and niche diseases.
Of course the lesson should be - don't get vaccinated against useless shit you probably wont ever encounter unless visiting a third world shit hole and not let your kids die of almost extinct diseases.