Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWJFC98jPrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p0ZYO3K9gFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a good liar

fpbp

Jews are worse than Muslims.

Get your data somewhere else old JIDF

A made up term by leftists to justify mass immigration.

But even the filthiest, biggest bearded ugly Muslim is still better than an gross Israeli kike

A dead one

good then take them all in : )

Any muslim not currently participating in terrorism

define "not participating in terrorism"

fpbp
>and it's from a leaf

S H A D I L A Y

The one who straps bombs on the extremist one.

is sharia shia moderate?

A non-believer

a kurd

Says the Goyim

a non believer is an atheist thus not muslim...

I'd say a non believer.
If you truly believe in the quram, you've got to be violent. Violence is 2/3rd of the book.

>what is a moderate muslim pol?
A fiction used by globalists to keep people silent while becoming minorities in their own countries.

They still identify as muslims tho. like the atheist jews.

Yes.

non-practicing

The ones watching the beheading instead of actually doing it

our ally against the jew
word

Not sure, but I heard once that the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. Pretty sure it may be true.

t. Abdul bin Khatab

An extremist muslim wants the world to be ruled by Sharia law today.

A moderate muslim will wait for a year.

No name calling could ever compare to leaf

someone post moderate muslim bitch

"Muslim moderates", as they're called, are not Muslims. Implying that a Muslim could hold ideas of human rights and freedom of thought and be compatible with western society and still be a Muslim, would be like saying a christian could believe that Christ wasn't the prophet of Christianity and still be called a Christian.

I believe there are large numbers of people who live peaceably and with western values who call themselves Muslim, but they are not Muslims. They don't understand anything of their faith.

Ein Jude.

When you see a video of women being stoned to death, those people watching, but not throwing stones or doing anything to stop it? Those are moderates.

I was reading once, the biggest Islamic Internet forum in Italy. Needless to say the place was full of love and tolerance like: don't befriend kufar, Talibans are cool, one user joins al-nusa etc... they discussed also the term "moderate muslims" and they simply said that it's a western invention, a secular muslim is not a muslim to them.

what can i tell you... great...

They didn't like Hamas because according to them they weren't Durka Durka enough. That's not the first time that I hear Hamas getting trashed by other muslims for missing some kind of religious purity

This picture would make a great bronze statue for Wall Street

what is a good jew?

youtube.com/watch?v=RWJFC98jPrQ

i like the part where the guard says "he gets one year and then we execute him!" for smoking pot...

poor guy wants to get away from the crappy situation for a bit and gets caught and executed...

A Muslim that doesn't want to kill people

A dead one

Doesn't kill people but cheers when others do.

lol

One who realizes that he is being fucked over from all sides, but decides to protect his family from harm instead of lashing out. That is the inevitable precursor to extreme Islam. Once they "collateral damage" your reason to live, who knows what might happen next.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0ZYO3K9gFE
Say it with me
>S H A L O M

I always have said that JewBro...There is no such thing as a moderate muslim...

Oh do tell us where we can find this forum.Turkey during a good period. Albanians.

/thread

An absolutely haram one who ignores 90% of the rules.