How do we take the board back?

The warring Trump/assad cults of personality are shitting up the board.

Go to endchan.

Back to t_d.

Litterally noone is saying they wish they voted for hillary nigger

>back to tumblr
ftfy

>be the_donald

>OUT OUT OUT!!!!
No one is outed besides Trump allies

>UP UP UP!!!
Doesn't even reach /r/all anymore.

I DON'T KNOW WHO IS MEMEING WHO ANYMORE

still support Trump as long as he doesn't go full hillary in Syria. And Assad is the only good thing in Syria, if Assad gets eliminated, shit's gonna hit the fan in Syria like it does in Lyban. Fuck the kikes and their war. Now the strike in Syria could have been a 4d chess move since the gas attacks were false flags, it did nothing except shut up he left side and made it clear to China that Trump would not fuck around about NK. It's sad that now Russia and US relations are as bad as it would have been with Hillary.

>I regret voting for Trump
>implying this means anything other than wishing Trump lost and by default Clinton winning

trump is just a slow and painful death for the west
he might not even be reelected, and after 4 yearrs of propaganda and alienation...
uh u guys are fucked

what's your game? i made a thread that called out r/the_donald for being pro kike and now i'm an assad shill? Sup Forums is an antisemetic board, end of discussion

>Sup Forums is an antisemitic board

back to t_d.

Redddit faggots are assuming that any criticism of Kike POTUS is a vote for Hillary. Its a cringey joke!

>overall he's a good president
no one fucking believes this you kushner shill

that's it isn't it, that kike kushner is trying to stop Sup Forums from being antisemetic
that doesn't even make sense you lunatic arthur donald is pro kike

and Sup Forums is objectively antisemetic and nazi and always has been ever since it was Sup Forums and not /new/

Wetback, please go! >>/trash/

Sup Forums is a board of peace, please back to t_d.

D & C kike detected

>>>/mlpol/
you would like this place

Sup Forums is antisemitic you kushner shill

fuck kushner's kike puppet father in law

Excellent bait.
How does it feel to be a Shabbos goy?

>How do we take the board back?

Ban all IPs that aren't from Manhattan or San Francisco.

No more rural and suburban retards.

Back to stormfront.

Sup Forums hates jews my beaner proxy friend

back to arthur donald

They should do one with Autistic schreeching
/sg/ and /ptg/ are now cancer

lol I'm actually a mexican bong, probably whiter than you still.

nobody follow Assad as blindly as Trump tho.

I don't like Assad but you're kidding yourself if taking him out actually helps America in any way.

That's kind of funny but the picture is cucky.
The "logical and rational" female casually putting forward her points to the outrageous and irrational men.

In reality, lets be fucking honest here, it's the otherway around.
Men try to make calm and clear points, as unemotional and objective as possible, and women fucking chimp the fuck out.
Virtually all members of the sex are like this.

wtf is this
mediamatters shillin'
david brock cock suckin'

sage

Actuallt I have already contacted my state representatives to begin the process of changing my vote to JEB! And I'm not the only one, sweety. Drumpfs days are numbered.