How redpilIed is your favorite musician?

How redpilIed is your favorite musician?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIxBmyRQlwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PPdVeMU-WNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blue pilled as fuck

>slayer
Metal music is Satan's music, if you listen to it you're a white nigger.

pls tell me you're ironically spitting out mainstream media talking points from the 80's here which tried and censor a genre of music

No that's the truth, metal music has degenerated our society backwards. It's disgusting, satanic, filth. The metal artists are fags with pierced ears and long hair you have tattoos do drugs and get involved in orgies.

Pretty red-pilled.

>leaf

Canada is the best Dominion in her majesties empire, God save our gracious queen and heaven bless the maple leaf forever.

Beatles, literally the catalyst for fucking degeneracy.

John Lennon was a wife beater though, so he was partially red pilled

wagner is the goat

He's a Latin American Christcuck. and Kerry king voted and shilled for Hilary
Fuck new slayer anyways
Show No Mercy was best

The decline of western civilisation started with World War One, the Edwardian era was a mistake.

*was

Now you're just a mess. But lets face it, you never really developed a distinct identity, did you.

Yeah we did, our identity is Anglo British, that's Canada a proud dominion of the British empire
I am British that's my culture my history and my identity

''Elitism and hate. Support the anti-christian way of life and white pride worldwide, but if you are white and you are christian, money hugging jew, communist, nigger loving hippie or some other sub human scum FUCK OFF AND DIE. There is only room for white anti-christian elite. ''

Black metal was a mistake

You were a mistake

black metal was a mistake.

Blacks were a mistake

Danzig would disagree.

They got a lot of niggers there?

N.S./pagan since the 80's but issued a statement that he likes all his fans all around the world (which includes a lot of spics unfortunately) of all races. This might have been to keep 'antifa' away cause he went on tour for the first time, but it's still sellout faggotry.

Remind me who is this

Awesome quote!

Not my favourite but xavier nadoo is nearly pol level redpilled

>satanic
Durrrrrrrr

He looks like real-life Sideshow Bob

>עלה מזויין

>Music about expressing raw white masculinity is evil
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

Backwordz

Melvins are based, so is old Dead Kennedy's/Jello Biafra though he did have a slight SJW tone.

>leaf

Metal is probably the most based genre of music. Some, mostly the ultra-religious, are put off by the occult themes that are associated with almost all of it, however it's mostly LARP - at least with the listeners. I say that because musicians such as Varg are clearly not LARPing.

Read the bible, and have some respect for your white culture not this nigger screaming culture

im surprised, i thought the melvins were gay cucks. good for sideshow bob, i'm proud of him, if in fact h did say that

also college is for faggots, good for him

We must redpill toby morse.

should never have apologized but he's also kind of a 'pussy'

>JCBach
Eh, pretty redpilled

Phil's a little bitch.

Pantera died with dime and he should've just retired after that.

>tattoo of Mary
How to spot papist scum

Graveland I think

I love shitting along to the beat of Walk

>that reading comprehension
>nigger screaming

Look, I know you're fucking retarded, but I said metal not (((hip hop))). I go to church and was raised Catholic, I'm not going to sit here and defend my taste in music to a dumbfuck leaf, clearly you are illiterate. No more (You)'s for you.

Kate Bush.

She's ok. I think she cucked out on refugees but i dont want to check lol

no, they're very serious about the occult, even if it's beyond your comprehension

I didn't know Gerald Rivera shitposting on Sup Forums.

*shitposted

Beat me to it

Down and Superjoint are just as good as Pantera if not better. Phil's the king. Dimebag shooting was a hoax anyway.

>raised Catholic that explains why you like satanic music! Go back to your idol worshipping cult

If the war is not 1776 or over 1800s hey jew

Some are, some aren't. Nearly all of the metalheads I know are either Christian or they're godless atheist faggots, nothing Luciferian. The same cannot be said for the artists, as I said.

Your mom.

>"How do you feel about the presidential elections?

'I didn't file an absentee ballot; I guess I should have. Everyone's been laughing at presidents for the last ten years -- with two actor-clown figureheads. Perot is a businessman, his approach is brilliant. It's refreshing: he seems to be pretty much on the ball. Have you heard of Jerry Brown? His angle was to appeal to and for the arts, he did an advert with Chuck D. He's very pro equal rights. But someone like that is way too cool for the U.S. Bill Clinton is very slick, very scary. He could be a televangelist, he could sell you your mom's underwear.'"
-Mike Patton

hmmm...a combination red and blue pill. Hard to forgive him for shilling for Jerry Brown, but the rest is accurate

>music is a religion
>still this retarded

You people truly are the worst on this board. I'm still Catholic, if that makes you feel any more stupid.

You're still a degenerate, idolatrous Satanist! Catholicism needs to be outlawed it's a one way trip to Hell

holy shit
makes me want to listen to the melvins 2x more

No idea buzzo was redpilled. Makes me even happier I saw him live last year.

Did you know that if you play Kiss backwards it says
>I love Satan?

metal is a tribute to Vulcan. They may pretend that it's just for 'art' or 'aesthetics', but they are very serious about alchemy and religion (the good ones are anyway)

We need moar metal and we need do something with fucking leafs. Pic related.

You're one contradictory cuckold. Subhuman protestants. Day of the rake when?

youtube.com/watch?v=uIxBmyRQlwQ

You tell me.

The
>im not using it personally so why should i pay for it
argument is dumber than Drumpf.

did you know that KISS is maybe the most jewish band ever? Can you GET more jewey than "Chaim Weitz"?!

>(the good ones anyway)

As I said, cannot speak for all artists or listeners, just what I've encountered. You see more of that shit with black metal and all that, of which I don't listen to much.

> raw white masculinity
>edgy teens

:3

Kiss should be whipped because they're fags who wear tight leather pants have long hair and wear makeup they teach men to be homos. I'm not Protestant

I don't know Ian Anderson's politics

>married a nigger.

That's unfortunate, I tolerate them the most. Many good friends of mine are WASPs.

To be fair, segregation was still just a normal thing during most of his lifetime. If he were saying that today, then that would be seriously bluepilled.

>musician
>2017
go to bed dad

me neither, I must have assumed they were faggots because of the Kurt Cobain association. I do remember reading that Buzz collects Nazi memorabilia

I'm Hungarian not an Anglo
We should be segregated still, niggers in the zoo humans in the street

Never implied you were, leaf education at work.

>What has changed in 40 years? It’s very simple: 40 years ago there was a market economy. Today there is a market society – today everything, including ethics, has a price.

>I recommend my students not to be professional unless they really have to be. I tell them, 'If you love music, sell Hoovers or be a plumber. Do something useful with your life.'

Robert Fripp of King Crimson

>went on a rant about how Jews will infiltrate any government on the planet and the moment a government tries to get rid of Jews, the rest of the world's governments will turn on them (ie: nazi germany), and then proceed to rape and demonize their history
>says that the reason why the west is currently pushing so hard against north korea right now is because north korea isn't globalist or infested with jewish interests
>drops a massive redpill about the only way to get rid of jewish influence from our lives is to go full anarchist so jews can't control us
>plays really sick anti-jewish, anti-zionist, neo-nazi anarchic crust punk and proto-black/death metal

Black Metal is the only music that has a large nationalist presence

Merle Hagred lives about five miles away from me.

Traditional/world/folk music, contemporary classical music and martial industrial would like to have a word with you.

Its still mostly shit

Please stop this meme. He said the quote on the right during the years when he was high on cocaine all the time. He later admitted that he basically had no memory of that entire period of his life.

he is dead bro.

Eric Clapton
>Keep Britain white

>fucked multiple races and has multiple heirs

a l p h a

Buckethead is an apolitical autist who cranks out dozens of albums a year

Beat this, protip, you can't, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPdVeMU-WNY

Weren't you already told to go back to /r/thedonald?

The white one should be the heir and the subhumans should just be pets.

I didn't even say anything wrong. Stop bandwagoning you literal faggot.

the white one is the most famous

he did the warcraft movie

Holy fuck its real, thanks user. I need to give their collection another listen, it's been a while.

>telling the LEAF to get out
>bandwagoning

Can confirm. He was told to get out. Digits checked.

nah pretty much sounds like non-reddit Sup Forums