TEACHER LOSES HIS MIND AT TEENAGE PROTESTERS

youtube.com/watch?v=Di71ksBELbc

> Teenage Christian protesters protest on the sidewalk outside of a school
> Principal runs out side yelling and screaming at the teenagers

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lG_AsVZBFZk
youtube.com/watch?v=IPgk0Hv-eTc&t=291s
phillyvoice.com/downingtown-high-school-adminstrator-placed-leave-argument-teen-demonstrators/
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Stem-Academy-Administrator-Put-on-Leave-After-Screaming-at-Pro-Life-Teens-420649993.html
dasd.org/STEM
twitter.com/DASD_STEM
linkedin.com/in/zachary-ruff-951517b
twitter.com/stem_dean?lang=en
law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> IM TWICE AS SUNNY

BAMP

> Says the images are distracting drivers
> Starts losing his shit and causing a scene as people drive by

kek

>gay principal
Why did we allow this to happen?

god damn what a disgusting video. fag needs to be fired but instead he'll probably be praised

>I'm 16 stop yelling at me

>Gay principle around children.
I have a feeling we will be seeing this fairy in the news again...

He's probably back working at the school as we speak
He's acting ridiculous m8 how the hell could you defend him

>if you're not going to stop talking to my student then stop talking to my students
That's a great argument.

Hol up..

This is more like it, based black man BTFO white liberal faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=lG_AsVZBFZk

Their opposition gains favor when they act like this. Keep it up, dumbass.

Fags are so disgusting, Satan has them good and tight and they can't escape

just imagine what sort of depraved things that gay principal has done in life

Oh shit I'm retarded, its anti abortion stuff.
I just assumed something called created equal was gay stuff, just fuck my shit up.

lel right?

The guy clearly has an ego complex, he was behaving like he was fucking judge dredd

faggot that loves killing babies

big surprise

nobody got btfo in that video least of all the people with the signs.

The kid filming this is a total fucking faggot and should be lynched as such. Fuck him.

>"I'm 16 and you're yelling at me."

Go be a faggot somewhere else

If it was a primary school (whatever you yanks call schools up to age ~12) then I'm with the principle on this one. If they're out there purposely causing a distraction for easily distracted children trying to learn then fuck em off to the gulag.

If the students are adolescents then screw that fag

Need more context, the video doesn't tell much. Are they just standing around with pro-life signs?

Also this he sounds like a typical lefty fuckhead.

>nobody got btfo

Does it matter?

He was saying that because the principal was throwing a tantrum talking about how they were harassing teenage students, when they themselves were teenagers

>There are 16 year olds on this planet right now who have never been yelled at

Just fuck my generation right up Jewpie.

He still sounds like a fucking whiny faggot so he gets 0 points.

Hello ribbit, you have to go back

>lel

Jesus you're retarded. Of course a 16 year old has a weaker voice than a fully grown adult. Kill yourself to be desu

faggot

No he takes it far beyond what is normal, go fuck a goat or something you queer

What if they were holding "religion of peace" signs?

it was a high school

Then this situation would have never happened in the first place mario

>Go be a faggot somewhere else
I'm pretty sure that's what the Principal should have done kohai.

the principal sounds like the biggest, whiniest, faggot

pretty sure he was calling out the double standard of the principle complaining about them "harassing" teenagers while he was actively doing the same
probably to trigger people
youtube.com/watch?v=IPgk0Hv-eTc&t=291s

if this is right, he's been put on leave...
phillyvoice.com/downingtown-high-school-adminstrator-placed-leave-argument-teen-demonstrators/

Yeah, paid leave. Everyone knows hes going to be back.

That faggot principal would have sucked them clean right there in the schoolyard.

i was just thinking this

The hypocrisy of the atheists, every religion is accepted except for Christianity... I hope they will ask for redemption of their sins

lol

Unfortunately because of the way public schools are in our country he won't suffer any consequences

Just look at this nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Stem-Academy-Administrator-Put-on-Leave-After-Screaming-at-Pro-Life-Teens-420649993.html

> OH HES SUCH A NICE GUY
> A BIG TEDDY BEAR
> DINDU NUFFIN

I doubt those kids were going that far with it

congratulations for revealing how new you are

Rome is going to fall again

Its already fallen at this point

Didn't Christianity contribute to Romes downfall?

>I'M AS GAY AS THE DAY IS LONG AND TWICE AS SUNNY

fucking KEK

fuck off varg

Literally who?

You need to go back

Nobody expects burgers to actually read shit

Fuck off amed

>nanomachinery son

>implying people still use lel here
You gonna post some rage guy or troll face memes too?

> implying people still use implying

Based teacher, trying to protect his charge. Would be bad if he didn't do that.

>Would be bad if he didn't do that
in what way?

shouldve taken off his belt and spanked that little shit
wheres the go fund me?

>im gay
ehhh nevermind

I'm with the principal on this one. GTFO my school property w/ your anti-abortion propaganda.

I can't tell if this means I'm an old/young conservative/liberal. I don't care anymore. GTFO school property with that shit.

> being against the first amendment
They weren't on school property, they were on public property, also
> supporting abortion

lurk more

Nothing wrong with independent thoughts.

> against the first amendment
> t-there's nothing wrong with independent thought!

You're tangling up the people you're responding to.

I'm the one that thinks abortion is fine.

You're also the one that thinks that they should be kicked off a public area for protesting, go back to /leftypol/

No one gives a fuck what you think when you are trying to say these kids first amendment right isn't allowed on public property. KYS pro abortion faggot.

Actually this thesis started with Gibbon and he makes an excellent case for it too.

Rome's degeneracy was responsible for its downfall more than anything else.

Atleast in Japan, teacher have a strict duty to protect their children from religious influences. This was post war against state shinto, but has been talked about again since in shizuoka prefecture some muslims tried to hand out books to children infront of a school.

Japanese teachers in general are very protective and that is good!

Not as big a fag as some edgy 16 year old Christian kid

This
These little faggots ain't going to be able to hide behind their age forever

>being against the first amendment
im against showing gory shit outside of schools.

FUCKING CHRIST I WANT TO FUCKING DROP THIS PIECE OF SHIT if i saw some old motherfucking piece of shit being aggressive at kids like that i would put a stop to it one way or another oh my god i'm fucking triggered i need to take a break from Sup Forums for the sake of my heart

We have IDs newfag. Go die in a fire.

>>>/reddit/

>THEY AREN'T CHILDREN, THEY ARE CELLS
>Implying humans aren't collections of cells

hmmm

so lets make a huge fuss about it online, get the FOAK out there to "protect those protesters from the censorship happy principle"

get muslims to protest abortion?

>Not as big a fag as some edgy 16 year old Christian kid

hi /r/thedonald

It would be a different situation if protesting any religion in any school area was illegal. But the thing is nip, they were in a public area and are protected by their first amendment rights.

Sounds like you should go to a safe space. I mean hey, its a school for science right? No harm in showing pictures of the science of abortion they love so much.

> thinking this type of shit is in any way acceptable

How new?

>I'm gay and I don't car about Jesus!
>I'm sixteen and you're yelling at me!

This world is full of FAGGOTS.

It could be argued either way. Personally I think it's an academic issue at this point.

which part?

>I'm with the principal on this one. GTFO my school property w/ your anti-abortion propaganda.

They weren't on school property. If they were on school property, he would have just called the cops. The fact that the protestors invited him to call the cops and he didn't indicates that everyone involved knew that the protesters weren't on school property.

It's the next evolutionary step from PC principal.

The part where the grown "man" was trying to kick teenagers off of public property for expressing their 1st amendment rights?

where i live the schools have younger almost elementary aged kids with the seniors.
theyre in different wings of the school, but yes
i am against showing gory shit, to students of any age.

If they were Muslims he'd have offered to blow them
the faggots name is Zach Ruff

schools website: dasd.org/STEM

schools tweedler:

twitter.com/DASD_STEM

Homos LinkedIn:

linkedin.com/in/zachary-ruff-951517b

homos twwdler baleeted

twitter.com/stem_dean?lang=en

Theres a difference between showing violent imagery to elementary school kids and high school kids. In high school you see some pretty disturbing shit just by paying attention in class.

Either way its their first amendment right though.

I support the principal telling that teenage faggot to gtfo. Fucking 16 year olds offer nothing of value and should stfu and respect adults. There was a time when kids would listen to a school principal and do as their told.

There was also a time where grown men weren't harassing teenagers on public property and actively trying to shut down freedom of speech.

don't make me get the rake, leaf

exactly, it isn't acceptable. That's why we need to get media attention for it, make a big deal, get "Based Stickman" out there with his troupe to protect those protesters.

Show those high school students that you have to stand up for the 1st Amendment.

>law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment

exactly.
the left are now the oppressors, they need to be shown
or maybe they shouldn't be, shit like that video showed lights the fire under people's asses and they make it a big deal again.

also, youtube link doesn't work for me, did they take it down?

of course its their right.
the only disagreement i have is them forcibly showing, possibly, young children essentially gore.
there is always another way, in my opinion

>mommy whats that? it's gross
oh no
now parents have to face how gruesome abortion is and explain it to children, this totally didn't have an effect on voters that saw it

those types of morals are what allowed the left to get to where they are now and allowed them to destroy our civilization.

>steps away from the mic

>Principal runs out side yelling and screaming at the teenagers
Conveniently edits out the part where the person talks at the students. Teacher is in the right and I'm pretty sure there are laws against campaigning within a certain distance of a school.

its a high school, elementary and middle schoolers are shown gore of the holocaust anyway

That principal is not my pal.