Daily reminder: Reddit is here to help against anti-Trump shilling. Do not try to attack people from the_donald...

Daily reminder: Reddit is here to help against anti-Trump shilling. Do not try to attack people from the_donald, they have /pol's best interest at heart. do not let the shills divide our two great communities.

Do you have a link to that? Shit quality.

I don't mind you all being here. We all started wet behind the ears.

Fuck off.

All I can say to that is fucking KEK

Oh and fuck off as well bleeditor

>not a single american flag
fuck off proxy shills

based le reddit froggy XD

Fuck you xd. All you guys are gonna get here are pills. Red, swollen pills shoved down within you pussy mouths.

Kys OP

Fuck of you 2 bob cunt. I'm fucking Royalty.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SHILL

Both of you could fuck off.

Sup Forums immigration procedure:
lurk for 2 years minimum
then leave and don't come back

72D chess. Niggers like you wouldn't understand.
It's all in the art of the deal, he's a businessman, he makes the strongest point possible, so that is where the negotiations must start, and if you say NULL to any requests from the start, they can't negotiate too much for themselves. It's the art of winning, and you just don't understand.

I came over near the beginning of the primaries. I went from civic nationalist to 1488 hdnw pretty quick. Still just lurk except for the random comment.

>proxy
holy shit you're retarded. We hate t_d bc they aren't as redpilled as us.

If anyone here is from reddit from the bottom of my heart kill yourself.

this

What's happening now?
I'm 12 and what is this?

based centipede
shill
shill
shill

>still lurk except
Faggot, lurk more

thanks for the bait /nu/pol!

this. as a based oldfag, I am super-duper redpilled and have always hated BLUMPF and loved based muslim assad

t. based oldfag since 2002

What the fuck is it with r/The_Donald and shareblue thinking we work on some form of starwars / popculture ultimatum bullshit. Trump can fuck up, Hillary was not a better choice, I'm right wing libertarian now like I was 4 years ago not some Trump train fanatic and not some low life piece of shit that sells my principles and values to Soros. Fucking idiots.

shill...Sup Forums didnt exist in 2002. back to the drawing board shareblue

>le tolerant multiculti civic nationalism
kill yourself plebbit

>thinking trump is going to become a holocaust denier
>nazi larping this hard
fuck off larpfag
shill
you seem a little based, hop on the train centipede, we've got a spare coat for you when you're ready

>oldfag
>i am super-duper

oxymoron
moron

How to spot T_D the post
It's how normies think. They're incredibly collectivist and do not conform to the purpose of Sup Forums and try to make everything US vs THEM. A lot of these retards come with personal army requests and think it's Sup Forums's duty to go out and "redpill" the masses. I say "redpill" because the retards are purplepill at best.
Kill yourself

fuck you nigger we attack who we want.

Why do these people worship us.

fuck off

>centipede
GTFO, or get redpilled

>I always hated BLUMPF
>2002
Now this is a shill

>still being a racist larper in 2017
>identity politics like a libtard

fuck off, /pol is not for you