I'm seriously considering learning Chinese and moving east where I can choose from an abundance of thin women to date...

I'm seriously considering learning Chinese and moving east where I can choose from an abundance of thin women to date and possibly marry, what do you think of that Sup Forums?

I refuse to stay here and compete for the 1 in 4 women who aren't fucking landwhales.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Speaking for meself chum, I 'ave got mesel' a lil ching-chong-who-loves-the-bong and its pretty good by gum!

She 'as a laaaavly senpai who treat me roight an' dey 'ave them ol' traditional values drummed into 'er lil noggin

It's your life, do what you want with it.

But remember, working conditions in China aren't exactly preferable. If you're after an Asian nation, there are plenty with better conditions.

Why not japan or Korea? China is a shithole dude.

Who are you?
Do I know you?
Do I care what you do?
Why would you imagine total strangers give a shit about what you do?

>burger

Isn't it shorter for you to move west, though?

>wanting asian qts
>not going to hungary and finland

you dont have to go to fucking china for asian girls +finns and hungarians look white and always go for the forest farmer girls dude

If you seriously don't think eastern Asian women don't make a list of things males must do to earn their attention, you are VERY mistaken user.

Just look at Korean/Japanese/Chinese/etc. men. They scurry around trying to appease females more than western males do.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

yes do it, white woman are super cuck. You will be happier

>1 in 4
Try Midwestern small towns were you have handsome ass dating fat girls because 4/5ths of the female population are fat and 50% of the nonfat girls have a drug addiction.

Asians are west, not east retard.

>San Gabriel Valley.

Good riddance, you enormous fucking faggot

>abundance
As someone who spent 4 years there, it's a sausage fest.

Gender ratio's bad enough that it's 160 males to every 100 females in some provinces. Turns out a one-child policy in a society where the male gets preference in inheritance doesn't work out great for keeping a balance gender ratio. Who knew?

Kek story of my life growing up. Class of 160 ish people, maybe 7 fuckable girls the entire grade competed for.

If you are white, you are good in their books. If not, you better have money and appartment. Chinese girls are very materialistic.

do you have any idea how hard it is for a foreigner to make money in an asian country unless you're college educated and want to teach english while living in a box?

you have better chance at happiness trying to become upper-middle class here and meet an asian girl overseas and import her in

>Learning Mandarin
While i'm not completely adverse to the idea of asian wives, the Chinese are both the niggers and jews of asia.

why would you go to china? they're culture is repulsive and completely alien to your own. just learn spanish or italian and try the same thing in Spain or Italy. Spanish girls are amazing.

it's what I did

Builds you up for when you go to uni in the city.
The first thing I thought was [look at all of these hot girls.]
God I was a horny fucker, not 4 hours after I got off the bus I was drilling some senior chick.

Asian culture is very focused on relationships and histories of people, as such every action you take will be remembered like a more depressing and trite telltale game. The reason the white foreigner is memed to high status is because as such a person you are removed from having a bad past in the society, essentially a fresh start, and girls will go after that because they feel like they have a clean slate of a person with no overt baggage.

Why not move to SF / LA or Vancouver BC, plenty of options there.

Dont learn chinese
Seriously
The chinese are horrible heartless scumbags of people that will try to scam you at every step they take
Mark my fucking words faggot
Learn Russian, go there. There is decline of males in Russia and if you get a good job you can practically fuck a 10/10

Really he should learn anything except Mandarin, French, and Spanish.

>Chinese are both the niggers and jews of asia.
Tell me more.

Someone post the horror stories for being a chinese translator. Their country is garbage, you don't want to live there. Import your womens instead, or at least move to japan or korea if you're really desperate.

But yeah I agree, america's health and standards are pretty garbage.

What the fuck

>and 50% of the nonfat girls have a drug addiction.
Actually the only reason they're not fat is because they have a drug addiction and their bodies are dying.

Post the one where a dude walks up and beats the kid to death outside of his parent's store.

If they hit you with their car they will try to hit you again to make sure you are dead. So they dont have to pay you for the rest of your life if you are disabled.
Real savages and they speak loudly which really rustles my jimmiboy

i say it will take you a good 4 years minimum to speak chinese fluently, and thats if you are trying very hard to learn and working at it everyday

This. Chinese are terrible. In American universities they will cheat in every way possible. Also heard plenty of shit from a friend who lived there for two years

I went to a university with a lot of Chinese and they were all really smart.

if you can't get a gf here, what makes you think you'll have any luck as a foreigner in east Asia? You better have money or a silver tongue, or both.

Its like you don't even lurk.

You don't want to learn Mandarin. Pic related.

>horror stories for being a chinese translator.

See:

Chinese women are alot like slutty white women, infact theyre worse. Why doesnt it seem like it you ask? Because they live in terror because of strict communism. They are comming from a past which was bashful but its so long ago it doesnt really apply. These women think they are super sophisticated.. they dont really like white men, especially in a sexual way. Do you even wonder why you hear about mail order brides from thailand, vietnam, phillipines but never from china? There is a reason for this. China is communist.. You cannot be casual or talk about politics.. Your woman is going to be fearful and cunt like.. It is totally impractical. Out of all the places for a westerner to migrate, china is almost Africa-tier because of all the restrictions. I think what youre looking for is a light skinned south american girl.

THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

>I think what youre looking for is a light skinned south american girl.

t. Juan Epstein

Chinese as in from china. Ones that barely know English. Its so competitive over there that they have to use any trick they can to get ahead. Some of them are naturally really smart. But thats less than half in my experience.

If you have yellow fever just go find an askan chick and fuck her. That'll cure it pretty quickly when you realize they're nothing special and you cannot develope a deep connection with them.

Just find a thin white girl they're all over. If you're to the point of going abroad because the women are obese just go eastern Europe at least. I'd get a Ukrainian of it wouldn't feel like I was taking advantage, they're qt and like half are nazis.

You're a race traitor and mainland Chinese are no better than westerners these days.

>want to date a thing asian girl
>choses to learn chinese and join chinese society

This holy hell. Indiana here. Maybe ten attractive females when I was in HS and like three actually pretty ones.
All these strong jawed handsome muscular country boys walking around with a tub of lard hanging off them...it depresses me.

>Brain damage-amage-amage the post.

I have no idea how people are able to date/kiss/fuck fat people. Just... how the fuck are they not disgusted constantly?

How come people who talk about moving to China always talk about mainland China and not REAL China (aka Taiwan)? Taiwan is a based, first world capitalist democracy full of Chinese qt's

China
>fairly attractive but are crazy and will abuse your children and leave you if you aren't rich with a graduate degree

Japanese
>hot as fuck, but boring trophy wives with no personality

Korean
>basic bitches

Make your pick.

I'm living in Japan and married a white girl and don't regret it. Sometimes I get tempted by the idea of Jap pussy, though.

I'd go for Japan, Korea-tier intellect and technology, without the levels of contemporary Westernisation that are ruining South Korea.

But user can't develop deep connections with anyone soooo

also without the pollution

There's a bunch of screencaps from an user who learned Mandarin and regretted it, because he found out what sould destroying assholes the Chinese are...

Japan, the bitch-arse can re-kitchen herself before I deliver a wonderus beating to re-place her back into a kitchen caitiff, if so should she as even deign to cross or double-cross me.

This is true.

>1 child policy for 1/2 a century.

>Mostly boys were kept

>going there to cruise for women

I find it regrettable, but I honestly cannot blame any European man that chooses to mate with a white NE Asian.

Not the best choice for the species, but the way things are going, it might be the only choice left.

How do I Japan. I've wanted to live there As long as I can remember. never even watched anime!

>be me at new school mid-year first week
>no friends just moved
>probably hottest girl in school walks up to me while waiting outside for bus
>holyfuckyes
>hot qt natural blonde, fit, hotter than any city girl
>hands me a piece of paper
>"hey my friend thinks you're really cute, here's her number"
>oh well she's hot she probably hangs out with hot girls so alright I'll text
>girls awkaward I assume she's a shy trad qt virgin or something decide to see her
>fat as hell Insane Clown Possy tshirt quite ugly
>nope.jpg

I don't know how I didn't swallow my entire drug cabinet that year desu.

>never even watched anime!
This is the modern Sup Forums poster.

YOu make a good point.. The reason why i said they are like slutty white women is because they dont want anything to do with this connection a person is longing for.. And why should they?? It is intelligence and they know better.. Thats what they get from a huge population and a long history of modern civilization. This connection that one is longing for has no meaning. Considering that, why would a person need to go through all of this impracticality for something which has no meaning? All this shit is what is going through their heads when a white guy is talking to them in a romantic or sexual way.. It isnt so much that they are racist, its just that when your kind is living in a civilized environment you see all the falsity in such things. Its actually better that way. If you want this kind of connection a mail order bride is not a good way to find it.. too much distance and to many communication hindrances for such a thing to take off naturally. These girls also feel like they are super sophisticated.. You will commonly hear them exclaiming that their kind is more intelligent than yours.. Ive talked to thousands of chinese women and they are all like clones.. NONE are different. It gets boring like driving through oregon on the interstate. I feel bad for all the white dudes lured into yellow fever.

>Never even watched anime.
You fucking retard, Japan is nothing like anime, even their speech is a meme that would get your head kicked in by uyoku dantai as the Japanese in anime is always highly information and often aggressive.

*highly informal, often aggressive and practically always rude.

>Jappo
>kick head in

I don't know, but I would guess a polite, mild-mannered white guy who isn't obsessed with otaku culture would fit in pretty easily there.

>Obviously knows nothing about Japan.
Uyoku dantai are often Yakuza, who COULD kick your head in.

that's pretty sad, you can clearly see the guy is lonely and doesn't get to socialize too often when he wastes so much time typing that shit in here

Yeah ik dumb shit. I was making it clear I'm not a fucking otaku weeb that wants to go there because he just loves anime and wants to live on the streets in akihabra buying figures

watch some of ADVchina's videos. they are pretty good accounts of china in the perspective of a foreigner

1. Learn Japanese
2. Have a bachelor's degree

That's it. Most companies are in desperate need of people who can speak both English and Japanese.

Just don't fall for the English teaching meme.

So long as they're hygienic and sane, fat girls are really fucking good in bed. 10/10 would recommend

I'm Japanese, they are cucks.

It sounded like your intention was to learn about Japanese culture and their language from anime. Maybe you want to learn on your English language composition before trying an entirely different branch of language all together. :^)

>gets run over AGAIN

Prove you're Japanese and not just LARPing.
>Guarantee user will not deliver.

fookin wanna foit? I'll bash yer mams pussay ya fat gaybo POOF

Basically I'm dating a chinese girl and everythings going great. The only problem so far is she gets pissy if I refuse food and gifts from her (pissy as in she gets a bit moody. Not pissy as in releasing pee pees from her tah-tah ;3)

Prove you're not a paki and not just LARPing.
>Guarantee Mohammad will not deliver.

I am a maintenance technician/electrician but only have an associates ATM. Lots of certifications for cooling systems, boilers, welding etc etc etc.. still should finish out The bachelors? I need like half a years credits

How long did it take to learn the language?

fatass with lowered expectations detected

Gross, gas yourself chubby chaser.

Loser detected

Bumbaclart battyboi I'll merk you!

Spoken like a true american. May Allah shower you with 1000 fat children like he was gifted Aisha. Inshillah

Dude, you want advice, just start going after nurses. Most keep in good shape and they are responsible and sensible + usually republican.

>choose from an abundance of thin women
if you don't live in flyoverstate bumfuck nowhere, there are at least 100 thin women within 1km radius of where you are now, which you can "choose" from

I kno u need a suk ;3

get on /soc/ and wait for me there nnnnnngWEW

What up 626

>fell for the asian meme
>denied yellow fever
>Told myself it was only ABCs
>Currently on second fob
>Surprisingly much better than the rich one I had before
>but not better looking
>not sure how to feel about this

Mobile posting. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Okay big boy. ;) - I mean, we're on Sup Forums obviously not gay... post trap though? Trap isn't gay, right? RIGHT?!

>I actually read all this

wew

I started learning japanese similar idea. I will meet a qt 3.14 nip gf then take her here for a holydays while searching for job and comfy house in japan I got the money so as soon as I get in japan I will stay there for a year and then marry my qt 3.14 nip gf in order to expand my visa to full rights.

After that I will spawn tons of powerfull conquistador / samurai hybrids while spending my life with my comfy qt 3.14 traditional nip gf in safe and homogeneous Japan.

Accepted, I apologise for the abuse.

go ahead m8. we asians will grab your (((women))) instead. fair trade, right?

no pics cause Sup Forums a shit but yessir my african friend

>No proof, even though Sup Forums strips EXIF.
>Bullshit reason.
>Tries to shift burden of proof.
Get fucked you lying cuck, faggots like you should ALWAYS be called out on their shit.

Ah yes.

>as if mail-order brides are any less pathetic

no whenever I post pics I get connection error. Nice projecting though u silly boiiiii

Now get that fat black ass to /soc/ for /sukkkk/

#legend d-.-b

Can't really blame you. I'm thinking about going to Vietnam like that other fag on here with yellow fever. Can't find a white girl around here who isn't a morally devoid roastie. Shit, I only have a 6 inch cock so if I have to go overseas to find someone who's not a size queen so be it.

Wise choice. Exercise prudence though. The kind of woman who will jump at the chance to marry outside her culture may be on the radical side, and initially hide her lust for the shit that you're hoping to avoid. Weed those out. It's not just a question of thin girls, you can also get one that will cook and do all that shit too.

>Still no proof.
>Blames Sup Forums again.
>Tries to shift burden of proof again.
Holy fuck, Abdul, learn to shitpost for one and you're still a lying faggot for two.

pro-tip. grills never hook you up with anyone cuter than them. if a girl tries to introduce u to someone, immediately hit on the girl who talked to u first. you have an advantage cuz her friend likes you, so even if her friend is ugly youll look a little better than usual in her eyes.