I see a lot of posts on Sup Forums about guys feeling isolated and lonely because of their political beliefs

I see a lot of posts on Sup Forums about guys feeling isolated and lonely because of their political beliefs.

In the same breath, you'll condemn the Bilderbergs, Free Masons, and Skull & Bones.

My question is why don't Sup Forums users make their own fraternal organizations and in doing so create their own daily communities in real life of conservatives?

Think about it - you create your own positive culture within the borders of the negative culture you hate so much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEOMYPZpbt4
we.org/2016/11/03/day-global-issue-climate-change-biodiversity-loss/?lang=en
youtu.be/Q1yrH4qS2RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How bout you go fuck yourself

Fight club definitely frames what I'm talking about.

Being around other men and competing for reputation among your peers promotes masculinity and good virtue.

I do have to say though that the point of that movie is to find your balance between your primal self and your civilized self, but every man needs a fight club

>why don't Sup Forums users make their own fraternal organizations and in doing so create their own daily communities in real life of conservatives?
thats what jews do. when we've had enough we destroy the jew no matter what group or business he shelters himself under.

all those fraternal organizations is military deception cover for rainbows to congregate. so your solution is designed to pour salt on the wounds - to mock. It's like that first few lines of british anthem asking god to save the queen implying the head of state is in some sort of hostage or distress situation that is beyond solving.

tell me, friendo.

How easily do you think the average Skull & Bones member could just easily get along with an average normie?

He'd feel isolated and out of place just like us because he is different. That is why he is part of Skull & Bones. He's around like-minded people.

>thats what jews do
no, that's what everyone does. Why do you think Free Mason lodges are full of ex-cops and military veterans? They want that second family of very close male friends again.

A fraternal organization based on political and cultural ideas?

Hrm.....

>>positive culture

I think the inability to be positive is the problem

We just need a Sup Forums goes outside day.

I mean positive in the sense of

>lifting together
>shooting together
>hanging out with your guy buddies and not having to censor yourself
>collectively striving towards conservative ideals and in doing so earning one another's respect

What scares me is that antifa and the violent left are out there organizing and we aren't.

I'm not saying we resort to their tactics.

I'm saying we organize, form fraternal organizations, and strive to win the war of social influence while the left embarrasses themselves.

If you reflect the ideal of how people want to be, they'll follow you.

I was watching this "WE DAY" shit on tv when a creepy feeling came over as I began to realize that it's all some big child indoctrination youth camp shitshow meant to brainwash kids into believing their politics by making them feel like they are enlightened and have the moral high ground, and by believing these things they are somehow saving humanity and the entire planet, yay globalization!

And I agree with you op. If they are doing it then so should we. We need to start a program, that through science and history, we can educate the next generation about the facts and not this social justice bullshit.

FUCK OFF DATAMINER

We need to organize and become strong enough to influence the tilt of politics in our lives. We shouldn't just allow the left to keep winning.

Sup Forums wants a better tomorrow but they just need the proper organization.

Simply getting blocked on twitter won't win people to your way of thinking.

>We need to start a program, that through science and history, we can educate the next generation about the facts and not this social justice bullshit.

it starts with you.

Imagine if you were a young man walking into the university gym and you see a group of guys, all well groomed and lifting huge amounts of weight.

You'd instantly respect them. Next imagine you find out they are conservatives.

>Have an organisation that can be attacked
>Not infiltrating institutions
fuck off or LUARKMOAR

Seriously, ya'll should check out this "WE DAY" thing. They are already brainwashing the next generation. Look at how much momentum they have then ask yourself- "what are we doing"? We have nothing like that...

It's probably true, but it would not be the same as pol. At best it could be a group of vaguely non-liberal dudes hanging out and being brotherly. You would need rules about nobody publicly discussing JQ, etc., because otherwise nobody would want to associate with the group and eventually get doxed. Such people are precisely the ones that old Antifa used to target, with public support.

On pol you are anonymous and hence can have a high power level, LARP around, etc.

I did not respect chads when I was a young dude. If they were discussing something intellectually then yes I would be intrigued.

can you provide some links?

It's easier to survive a siege on your castle than be hunted down in the woods.

The final redpill. Subvert the subverter.

Yeah, there are Chads, and there are legit alphas.

I still remember a guy from a gym I went to. Squatted over 400lbs for reps, was natty, but was so amazingly humble to lesser men and charismatic at that.

Naturally he rallied a small group of motivated powerlifters around him and made a powerlifting club.

If Sup Forums manages to do this, we could influence the next generation face-to-face because we lead by example.

>It's easier to survive a siege on your castle than be hunted down in the woods.
Read Clausewitz

We did its called proud boys.

>/any board/
>IRL
You can't be serious

>proud boys
>Gavin McInnes

Yeah, it's a step in the right direction, but I can't say I see Gavin as the ideal leader to organize something like that.

Oh, I should add

it's REALLY hard to have a genuine fraternal organization when everyone is online and scattered.

It's impossible to be held accountable for your misdeeds and lose reputation for not upholding the standards of the group.

In real life, people care about what you do and you care about what they think of you.

Definition of fraternal

a : of, relating to, or involving brothers fraternal loveb : of, relating to, or being a fraternity or society a fraternal order a fraternal chapter house

We're not here to make friends. We're here to save the world, find some chicken tendies when possible, and then to Valhalla.

There are a lot of people like us. We just need to find each other and approach with tact. Militias like anitfa are antagonizing and white nationalists are too hated. We must play the system with regulated and exacting precision.

sure, gimme a sec, start here
youtube.com/watch?v=QEOMYPZpbt4
in order to attend children need to do one thing to help the global community

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

No one man is an army. Evolution makes us organize because two men are better than one.

So many Sup Forums users feel the frustration of being alone in the world. Imagine if they did make friends just like them to strive towards the ideal.

Reminds me of Brave New World

The point is that our organization would be infiltrating institutions.

it was a joke. no one takes Gavin seriously. What I will say though how did race traitors like Cernovich and McInnes get famous now? Wow what a cohencidence.

The objective of this is that our organizations would be infiltrating other institutions.

I'd want to say they are opportunity seekers who just satisfy the immediate kneejerk feelings of conservative young men.

They aren't actual organizers of people and they don't know how to DO anything aside from being smug

I am a Freemason and its literally just a club for old blokes to escape wives for a few hours, its fucking boring and shit.

The average age of lodges is over 50 and they will die out one day.

Seriously lads.

That is why you just use normie tier redpills. Discuss the nature of liberty or the value of capitalism.

they talk about shit like this to kids
we.org/2016/11/03/day-global-issue-climate-change-biodiversity-loss/?lang=en

just google or youtube we day and you'll find plenty. basically they use celebrities popular with kids (selena gomez it promoting it this year) to draw them all in then they give asshats like bill nye a platform to brainwash thousands of kids all at once

I've heard different things about the Masons.

I'd imagine it's based on your location. If you're in a lowly area, you'll get average people just looking for escape like you say.

And yes they are dying out.

The food is good but they really don't attract young people to join.

Mainly baby boomers who failed to recruit literally anyone under the age of 50 for years now wonder why they are dying out.

im already an active member of NAMBLA, im social enough

The 19th century called. It likes it methods back

I kinda thought our anonymous board culture was fraternity enough. I dont need the illusion shattered by seeing your ugly mugs, Im sure alot of you are normalish as witness by the HWNDU shenanigans but for every attractive/normal user there is probly 3 ugly tendies-in-my-shirtpocket smelly awkward slobby wierdos, no offense but Ive seen meetup pics and its mostly not pretty

As much as I like the work many fellas here do I can't be around autism all the time.

Yeah, Gavin is not a good Public Relations man and I wouldn't say I support him.

>I kinda thought our anonymous board culture was fraternity enough. I dont need the illusion shattered by seeing your ugly mugs, Im sure alot of you are normalish as witness by the HWNDU shenanigans but for every attractive/normal user there is probly 3 ugly tendies-in-my-shirtpocket smelly awkward slobby wierdos

This, but to be fair that describes most Americans in general. The average person is fat and ugly--at least here in the Midwest. Maybe it's all of the Anglo and Germanic genes floating around here.

see

>go to get pizza
>reach for credit card
>my 4 of clubs falls out
>dude looks at me and says "dont worry about it"
>mfw Sup Forums got me free pizza

we illuminati now

>Unironically dismisses statement without any reason other than their contention that it is wrong.
>Argumentum ad Lapidem
>Doesn't know shit
>Uses anonymous image boards to feel better about himself.
INB4 You are the autist on that board
>Yeah, trying to convince people to not be worthless autists.
INB4 Can't change Sup Forumsacks-- too autistic
>Results speak for themselves.

Pol is an online community and trying to transfer that to real world organisations is going to be very difficult, just embrace the fact that pol exists in cyberspace and infiltrate the left's online groups, Facebook groups, twitter and whatever normie tier shit they use, and sow division and misinformation. If organisations like that start then it will be out of circumstance and not because pol planned it

Again, no one man is an army.

Why do you think criminals form gangs with hiearchy? Why do you think people join fraternal clubs at college? Why do you think the elite form secret societies?

Because a person alone can is just a person alone. Limited resources and no manpower beyond his two hands.

It is already happening. Rise up Sup Forums!

What your advocating is communism. A mass of people can't collectively do something major.

It takes leadership and people qualified to organize their manpower to do something.

Take Trump for instance. The average Trump voter is nowhere near his qualifications, but he was elected on the promise of bringing out the max potential of the millions who voted for him. He can organize them and make results.

Communism is the opposite.

read this and this

were still doing that?

>no, that's what everyone does.
Try explaining that to sperglords who don't understand basic human concepts, though.

where can i grab one of those horizontal "retro video" style textures used in your and ops pic, for use in photoshop? im not a graphic designer and have no clue where to find those type of resources, and my google-fu is rather weak

The average Sup Forums user smells too bad to participate in real life social activities.

>Try explaining that to sperglords who don't understand basic human concepts, though.
yeah it can be frustrating trying to explain it to people so used to being individuals.

That's a major problem with millennials - no tribal or community identity. Just themselves, their wants, and their own narcissism.

>Again, no one man is an army.
yes. But man is just a figure drawn in the sand, about to be washed away by the tides of time
>Limited resources and no manpower beyond his two hands.
Ideas man
youtu.be/Q1yrH4qS2RA

There are some instances but not ones that are as effective as we should hope. We would first need to find concentrations of Sup Forumsacks. I know Commiefornia has many and that could be the start of an initial undercover Sup Forums group.

the problem with your image is that I highly doubt the average natsoc general poster really is creme of the crop. It's really easy to hold opinions.

To actively reflect and lead others to live your lifestyle and virtues is the hard part.

Honestly, given how often those guys point their fingers and shout "DEGENERACY" you'd think they'd be benching 315lbs for reps, married by 25 with more than 2 kids, etc.

That is the hard part. Posting on Sup Forums is easy.

That's not to insult them or anything. It can be hard as an individual to be the best you can be. Groups bring out your best because it gives you a sense of obligation to achieve.

That post is amazing. Not only that but it says within it that we have the capacity to breach reality.

>That's a major problem with millennials - no tribal or community identity. Just themselves, their wants, and their own narcissism.
Ain't the all pervasive (((media))) great?

If the masons are dying out maybe there is a space for us milleneals there, and they will want to help us. I don't know own about you but I'm seriously considering applying to my local lodge and learning more what they are all about.

I work in a fiance company, I automatically know who's left and who is right leaning. I look up the applications online and if I see pepe you have a 90% chance of being approved. I think with people like me and people that have been encountered such as
I suspect our reach is out there but we lay low in the shadows for a reason. Sup Forums itself has a reputation for being a cp honeypot or degenerate shit thanks to old Sup Forums. It's not easy to recover from a bad reputation unless you become like a jew.

I've considered joining the Masons too, but you need to realize when you join another's group, you have to work within their parameters.

How (((deep))) does the rabbit hole go for the guys on top? If you join, now you are aligned to their orders if you rise up.

Google fasthetics and fashwave. The only real repository of them is archived Sup Forums threads. Have another.

You are free to leave at any time, though. It's not scientology.

The introverts always suspect that groups are plotting against them because they fear groups and interaction.

>yes. But man is just a figure drawn in the sand, about to be washed away by the tides of time
Implying. Evidence? Nope.

Again, that is how communists think.

We on Sup Forums have so much labor (so-to-speak). People driven with ambition. Upset with the world. They won't collectively create it without leadership.

That is why any company has leadership structure and trains their labor and tactfully brings out their potential while competing with rival companies.

This is the next logical step.

When you make powerful friends and betray them, they can be powerful enemies. That is why I advise making your own fraternal organization.

>Yeah, Gavin is not a good Public Relations man

He is a degenerate because he has tattoos.

>betray them
But why?

>It's really easy to hold opinions.
depends on the individual, and his environment speaking in broad terms
>To actively reflect and lead others to live your lifestyle and virtues is the hard part.
cover bombing and sharp shooting with a plan. Sure not everybody can do it, but today it is enough to know how to use the internet to acquire the information. Discipline is another factor.
>you'd think
WinRar.png
>Posting on Sup Forums is easy
I disagree. Writing is never easy, especially in an anonymous environment, but yeah, IDs and flags make it easier
>Groups bring out your best because it gives you a sense of obligation to achieve.
They define the best

you sound like a blue pilled faggot about to go down the road of the black pill. Never forget to have fun.

Hypothetically you get to almost 33rd degree Mason, and they want you to fiddle some kids and then sacrifice them to Moloch.

>that pic
>implying Christianity isn't the problem

>you sound like a blue pilled faggot about to go down the road of the black pill. Never forget to have fun.
You sound like someone who only cares about his own skin. You need to get redpilled on tribalism.

ITT: A bunch of anti-social losers angrily reject a positive suggestion to organize for mutual benefit and solve problems we all complain about daily.

What a bunch of fucking weak cucks you are. This guy's literally trying to help you be less of a defeatist loser, and you won't let him. I've tried to do the same thing, and Sup Forums always ridicules people like us with

>But we WON the election, duh!
>implying we would ever organize
>but it's already too late
>but the Jews (literally in this thread some faggot said it's "jewish" to organize)

Man the fuck up and learn to organize. If you're not prepared to personally help, then shut the fuck up and get out of the way of those of us that actually have dignity and willpower to improve our society.

It's a Jew trick. Israel just noticed that the surrounding countries just have to put up some walls and they will be in a concentration camp. So they want us pol users to do the same. lel

That's what fascism is about. Why do you think we are fascists, nationalists, monarchists, fuedalists, and absolutists rather than anything (((inclusive)))?
Also
>implying we haven't created our own positive culture within the borders of the degenerate culture we hate so much
None of these newshits would be here if that were the case and Sup Forums would still be /prog/ consisting of just me, the sussman, nikita sadkov, and tdavis all meme warring day in and out. I wish it were the case, those were the good times.

Your idea has merit user. Further confirmed by digits. My CAPTCHA said select all boxes containing kite; I thought it said "kike" so I checked them all. I think I need glasses.

This... this

By hypothetically, you mean never? 33rd is just an admin position.

We here already are. I don't understand why you're not. To still be sitting around and only shitposting is pathetic. Do you want to be humiliated and exterminated or something? Fucking grab your friends and get in there.
Picrelated is me going outside, in the blue helmet.

The word women is the historic evidence. It didn't existed over the biggest part of human history, still managed to change the whole perspective of humans on humans in some odd 200 years. Strange how an idea can be so powerful, isn't it. We are just the result of memes Nigger and by furthering the reproduction off ideas without the need of humans, the need to reproduce the human brain diminishes

I'm outside every fucking day you nigger, I'm on your streets, I'm in your publix, I'm at your work, I'm living in your home, I'm everywhere, you can't escape me. I AM BECOME the dialectic, destroyer of sensitive feelings.

it's hard to do when your message board is based on anonymity. what created the mindset that allowed our nation to break free from the crown was the public forum.

In the public forum of early america only people who actually had logic and truth on their side would succeed. The modern distribution system for political ideology (government run schools, corporate controlled media, oligarch-run super PACs deciding policy, etc.) has given rise to an elite, a 'deep state' that wants to suppress the freedom and providence of spirit that the founding fathers of america created.

The only way for us to invoke this spirit and acheive the real greateness we were destined to is by another form of public forum. Not social media soundbites or alt-right celebrities making youtube channel. We need a social club of sorts where we can talk and use the socratic method to fully realize the truth of our ideas.

There isn't anything you've said yet which isn't blackpill.
>autistfaggot.jpg

>no nazis or fascists
Then you're not in any way shape or form related to Sup Forums lol sorry spook.

It's called Sup Forums

Sorry, I was asking about the texture layers used in creating those fashwave images. I guess this is the wrong place to be asking as I don't wanna derail. Thanks though.

>One Pope you don't like
>Ignores the fact that Christianity is the greatest traditionalist input to our society
>Blocks out the fact that Catholicism will always be against homosexuality
>Forget Pius X
Never forget the pledge against modernism.
DEVSVVLT The Church will rise again.
>Implying atheism isn't worse.

Social media breaks up our wolf pack, our tribe. We seriously need to go outside and meet others in the wild.

No, it's the mongrelization from the racemixing. Bad genes make for bad combination dynamics. Rejects tend to racemix due to various factors, loneliness, narcissism, desperation to breed, being born of impure stock (fucked from the start) and really too many to list here, but basically what I'm saying is that you should stick with your own race.

here's what you do. keep it anonymous.

one guy starts with his email. anons email in with location. first one in any city is now the local node. next emails for that city get forwarded to local node, who organizes the local "chapter"

No one meets, no one shares names, personal info, contact, etc. email chains are brainstorms and plannings

through email chains, large-scale (legal), live-action trollings are done through atomized cooperation that one guy couldn't do alone.

over time local chapters grow and compete for best ideas/executions

it would, in many ways, bring Sup Forums to life, and sow a new kind of grassroots movement.

The best thing about having an IRL 'tribe', is that the way you personally act in real life reflects on them.

You are always upheld to a standard, and compete among your brothers for reputation and honor. It's a genuine check to narcissism.

Have you ever worried about how your friends will judge you when you do something really bad? That's what I'm talking about.

Behind an internet screen, I can do anything and live only for myself with no sense of obligation for others.