>Massive obesity problems
>Has no cultural
>the Country's History is only 300 years old
>shitty healthcare
>shitty education
>cucked by Saudi Arabia and Israel
>white women get rape by niggers ever 12 secs
>Ruled by a ugly mulatto for 8 years
>Had the worst president candidates in human history Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump
>only voted for Trump because he's sightly better than Hillary
>turns out to be a really crap president
>leftists are destroying the cites by rioting

your country was a mistake and America would have been much better off under British rule. and also

>America
>white
pick one

> America founded in 1776
> Mexico founded in 1821

???

Every country that was in the empire would be better off under british control, and every colony.

India turned into a shithole, USA turned from 'land of the free' into the birthplace of mass surveillance, Australia turned into cunts, canada into fags, and we are sitting here and wondering how this happened

The UK turned into Pakistan, land of mass surveillance/gun control, cunts, and fags, so it looks like those nations did hold up to the standards they would be under had your nation still kept them.

Well that's not very nice.

USA is shit, but you Mexico, you are a abomination. You are such a pathetic country. Your government is run by cartels.

Goodluck with sucking taco dick faggot,

Several of the points on that list are directly caused by your cousins guadalupe.

> Fat
> Stupid
> Degrading culture
> 56%

Gee whiz it must be all the anglos and germans attributing to these things. All "Mexican-Americans" and "Based Tejanos" deserve to be gassed

Yet America would be much more white if it weren't for you spics flooding into America en masse illegally over the past decades.

You beaners are responsible for a significant amount of America's decline. You are the modern Germanic barbarian equivalents.

Mexicans are fucking parasites and spics in America are no different than niggers. You have high rates of poverty and violent crime and a low median household income on average.

Your one notch above niggers. As of matter of fact I would rather live in Atlanta than be around a bunch of fucking ugly
midget squaw-looking box bodied beaners in Los Angeles.

mexican are at the bottom with niggers and indians

white and japanese are at the top

And South Africa into a black communist dictatorship.

>be Mexican
>go outside
>be killed by cartels
You're not the one to shittalk Mexico

>American history starts with the revolution

I was going to engage you in discussion but then I noticed that you're a mexishit. You obviously created this thread because your visa application was denied

don't forget to pay your protection money, Carlos. Wouldn't want to see your head rolling down the streets of Juarez, now, would we?

Yeah but what about mexico? You never were any good. Millions of you would rather clean toilets for Burgers than live in their own country.

% white
we would be higher if it wasn't for you disgusting rape babies

>>Massive obesity problems
True, but that is more of a personal problem not the governments problem. You chose to get fat, deal with it.

>>Has no cultural
What is the south for 200 alex. What is american influence with blue jeans and jazz for 600 alex.

>>the Country's History is only 300 years old
>mexico
LOL

>>shitty healthcare
best in the world if you're not a poorfag. I do agree it's a problem but I choose american care over mexican care anyday even if it means paying a co-pay

>>shitty education
debatable. whites have good education because they actually care.

>>cucked by Saudi Arabia and Israel
israel being the only democracy in the me serves a good base. i do agree we love the jews too much. Saudis aswell.

>>white women get rape by niggers ever 12 secs
source please.

>>Ruled by a ugly mulatto for 8 years
You mean obongo? He was hawaiian isn't he? also he's no longer here soooo

>>Had the worst president candidates in human history Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump
Yeah.

>>only voted for Trump because he's sightly better than Hillary
Yeah

>>turns out to be a really crap president
He did some things alright. Like deporting some of you taconiggers

>>leftists are destroying the cites by rioting
That's what leftists shits do.

I took the bait but whatevs

just let the west die. Islam is the natural sate progress in the world to wipe out degeneracy

>British
>complains about mass surveillance in US

Syria is also a democary but that's debeatable.

That's strange because you fucking beaners keep coming over here.

>Massive obesity problems
the most obese country calling other countries obese.
kek

Agreed.
Every empire dies at some point.
The west keeps removing their pants and keep getting more Islam doses from the kike's cock.
The only route to salvation is the you-know-what.

If the US was so bad how come your fucking beaners won't stop coming here?

We'll be happy to kart them back.

I find it very hard to believe that 6% of the population manages to rape a women every 12 seconds. Gonna need a source on that. Think you might be mistaken niggers with spics that are about 30 something % of the population.

Stay on your side of the pond and keep blowing up other shitskins over goats and sand

/thread

>I have no idea what are geopolitics: The post.

legit.

at this point mexico is more white then america

also

latin american culture is more white than the culture in america.

american culture is 100% negroid at this point. it's insane. no one under the age of 25 listens to anything other than jungle bunny nog music there. latin american culture is mostly iberian and feels more european than usa. especially argentina. usa is so culturally non-white. a semetic-negroid hell hole.

Everybody knows the UK is a nanny state, but I find it hypocritical and also quite sad that the land of liberty is worse than us

For now, our government doesn't have the money to spy on us like yours does. All talk and no bite.

This page is the reason I'm still on kikebook.

>country has only been around for 300 years
>by far the most powerful and influential country to currently exist
I don't know how you managed to post this while trying to not get murdered by cartels.

Has anyone else found it curious that as our population becomes more hispanic our average obesity rates increase and our average hight is decreasing? It's really strange.

>Your government is run by turks
Ayyyyyy..... Netherland riots make you think.

achmed pls leave, nobody is baited