Consistently releases bad ideas

>Consistently releases bad ideas
>Mah hyperloop, mah tunnels
Why hasn't this clown been laughed out of business yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_fCqg92qks
youtube.com/watch?v=llfNRGQ7Tlg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_Defence_and_Space
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Launch_Alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he is not in business. he is non state actor performing a role on the stage of joint military theater. so when targeting such shitbags don't forget about geneva convention being out of the window.

He got rich under Obama mainly because of enormous subsidies, and before that he made a mint under Bush because of deregulation done by Clinton.

Still I don't blame him, the fucking fedgov was handing out free money and allowing anything goes "banking" so that's the business landscape he was operating in.

>enormous subsidies
I don't understand this. They're giving this guy billions to experiment with rockets and yet they keep cutting NASA's budget.

Oh not just fucking SpaceX, Tesla is only in business because Uncle Sam will pay you $30k to buy a Tesla, thus reducing the final price from $60k+ to a much more affordable level.

Anyway NASA's lost, they're mainly paying millennials to make Youtube videos and shilling on about global coo-, I mean war-, I mean climate change. They need to be devoted to space shit, we already have several climate agencies (National Weather Service, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, etc) and we need a real space agency.

>Why hasn't this clown been laughed out of business yet?
he doesn't do business like kikes

He's a welfare queen and P. T Barnum all rolled into one. If it weren't for subsidized businesses he'd be broke.

he is just a guy with expensive hobbies

NASA uses its budget to purchase services from his company and others.

>I don't understand this. They're giving this guy billions to experiment with rockets and yet they keep cutting NASA's budget.

Zero emission business and clean energy are more important than Space X.

NASA has problem with lack long term goals. One presidential admin starts something or other, next one cancels it or possibly musical chairs in senate or house ends up differently than previous time and opponents pet projects get cancelled.

>shilling on about global coo-, I mean war-, I mean climate change. They need to be devoted to space shit, we already have several climate agencies (National Weather Service, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, etc) and we need a real space agency.

Earth observation satellites are one of best things space programs have given to the world. Space agency can do stuff that is way out of NOAA's or NWS reach.

have you even see that fucking rocket reverse take off nigger?

Jelly thread kek, pathetic.

Elon is GOAT his companies played by the rules as they stand just like any good business.

>He might beat the fucking UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to Mars.

Think about that shit and then consider your own shitty life before you start talking shit you weasels.

>have you even see that fucking rocket reverse take off nigger?

You mean landing?

The hyperloop is a good idea. The hyperloop can scale.

The tunnels are a good idea. Tunnels can scale.

Don't trust males who resorted to a hair transplant because they can't be confident with their baldness

>african businessman kept in position despite being bad at it

its called affirmative action user

totally looks like a tranny, dead ringer for chaz bonobo

Hyperloop costs a million dollars per km to build. And then some to operate. Source : feasibility study they did here. And that's in India, where you can basically employ slave labor and cut corners.
Flights would be far cheaper for both personal and commercial purposes. Literally a giant waste of money.

Wow fucking leddit thread.

Elon is on Trump's team, leddit hates him now. The guy is trying novel ideas and they're actually working.

PS - GM gets more subsidies

His ideas are to market his brand you braindead idiot. His product is getting people to buy into what he's convinced them to believe is the future.
SpaceX and Tesla actually make decent products, he hypes with future bullshit, and viola, his companies are branded as futuristic.

>Earth observation satellites are one of best things space programs have given to the world. Space agency can do stuff that is way out of NOAA's or NWS reach.
>NOAA pays for and builds the space vehicle (they'd be using the same contractors as NASA)
>NOAA pays for the launch services from its budget
This would ensure maximum Ĺ“conomy.

Sure. But his "bad ideas" will make him the world's first trillionaire by 2030. While you will just continue to create buthurt threads like this one
>h-haha this idiot clown and his bad ideas amirite?

Short his stock or stfu. And I highly recommend shorting the stock, it's going to zero.

>enormous subsidies
gib me dat
typical african

nasa lives on gibs and their only goal is to spend said gibs. spendig can be on whatever joke project the employees want to do, so lots of political bullshit

elon also lives on gibs but his business is private so his goal is to earn a profit. for profit you need innovation and development.

being apolitical is also good for business
being political is profitable for nasa

Tesla and SpaceX work mostly with mature products. Space launch vehicles aren't really bleeding edge tech, those are engineering. Same applies to modern electric cars, huge majority of issues involved in those were solved in 90's.

NASA has a lot more engineering capability than NOAA. NASA also has resources like JPL design sensors for satellites. Possibly there are number of synergies between earth observation satellites and interplanetary probes and associated sensors.

Cut him some slack FFS!

this

>NASA has a lot more engineering capability than NOAA. NASA also has resources like JPL design sensors for satellites. Possibly there are number of synergies between earth observation satellites and interplanetary probes and associated sensors.
So we rent out space. This isn't even a radical concept, US agencies and departments and bureaux contract each other for services regularly.

It would just allow for a more clearly defined mission and budget allocation.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_fCqg92qks

space and hours i mean to say

kek

Even if it were feasible (it's not), the idea that Hyperloop could be built per-km cheaper than conventional high speed rail is utterly retarded. Yet the Hyperloop people keep pushing that.

Because he's part of the Deep State. Profits do not matter, only his obedience.

>So we rent out space. This isn't even a radical concept, US agencies and departments and bureaux contract each other for services regularly.

Joint inter-agency aren't exactly uniquely US thing.

>It would just allow for a more clearly defined mission and budget allocation.

Possibly true, but when it comes to NASA's missions and budgets, there quite a lot of pork barrel funding involved and that baggage has piled on from 60's and 70's.

Both weak arguments at best for a space++ agency.

We need a more narrow focus at NASA - space habitation and colonization.

I was actually a participant in hyperloop competition and I can confirm it was a steaming pile of garbage of an idea. The concept was only efficient if you use air bearings, which is a technology that requires pristine smooth surfaces. Such surfaces on a scale larger than a few hundred yards is a disgusting money sink. Also Elon is a whackjob.

motherfucker is this thing grown up

Wrong, he got rich from paypal.

youtube.com/watch?v=llfNRGQ7Tlg

Tesla is now worth more than Ford.

yeah they love it because it looks gay and futuristic. it's the same "i fucking love science" demographic

You guys do realize that he's an Actor right? None of what's going on in the world is real. It's all one big play.

All this technology already exists in secret labs, and they are peddled out to various companies that are aligned with the deep state.

stay bluepillled, sheep

He's the result of a powerful cult of personality from Rebbit. You'd think that people who've read "Brave New World" would be warned against cults of personality offering scientific salvation, but apparently not. They've learned nothing. I guess it's just cool to be able to say you've read the book, rather than understand it, or take a moral lesson from it.

My exact point is that Tesla and Spacex are mature tech, but he can spin it as "the future" so that his brand looks really good

I always enjoy these threads. A bunch of people who don't run companies saying how a businessmans ideas are stupid, yet his company does quite well.

How many viable companies are launching rockets into space regularly? Just 1.
How many companies have a large portion of the solar market? Just 1.
How many companies have a viable battery bank system that is powering small nations and rural regions. Just 1.
Who was it who made internet shopping far more viable and money transfer over the internet possible? Elon Musk.

Look his ideas seem stupid, yet in the end he keeps moving forward, he is a billionaire, and seems to have some support from the current president. He isn't going away and he will reach Mars. Ive stopped believing he cant do something when four innovative companies all seem to spin around his mind.

Id like to be able to start one moonshot company, let alone four.

Right. Because Nasa was landing first tage rockets and then reflying them all of the time. Or we have been manufacturing large effecient batteries for decades. That like calling the first Ipad something that was based on mature tech. Alot of innovation went into what hes doing or else he would have an immense amount of competition from conglomerates and the aerospace industry.

>been laughed out of business

That's not how it works.
You stay in business as long as you can probably still deliver returns to investors.

His pet projects are great; we need CEOs willing to take uncalculated risks to push the envelope forward in science and tech.

Sounds like you didn't have a good design. Just because the problem seem unviable doesn't mean it is. It just means you wont be the one to figure it out. Your like one of those people from the 1800's early 1900's trying to build a flying machine. You just don't see the way forward, but someone will.

I really like that he's going for broke, though. Imagine if every rich person did that. The world would be way more exciting and fun. And there'd also be more weird jobs. The hyperloop and the neural mesh seem a little stupid, but at least he's trying at something.

He is a puppet for the Jews
Basicially this
>look goys, this guy is super sucessful, he makes green cars, he has really cool ideas, good goy, electric energy, yes, environment

And that is why he gets money
It isnt the product, its just his style, his attitude, which the kikes like, and thats why they give him money, because he is a pro jew propagandamachine without probably even knowing

Doubtful. When America hits it's next recession he's going to lose a shit ton of money. Tesla won't be able to sell shit, he'll be one of the first to lose subsidies. People are just caught up in a mania, but when shit hits the fan, he'll be dropped first.

He's literally a billionare he's hardly bad at it...

Came to make a Chaz Bono joke but decided to control+F first.

>How many viable companies are launching rockets into space regularly? Just 1.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_Defence_and_Space
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Launch_Alliance

>Look his ideas seem stupid,

Because some of those are hype generating projects about 'muh innovation. Hyperloop for instance is stupid as fuck and impossible with current materials.

>That like calling the first Ipad something that was based on mature tech. Alot of innovation went into what hes doing or else he would have an immense amount of competition from conglomerates and the aerospace industry.

It is kinda funny that you bring Apple into this as it is company that was ran by another billionaire with cult of personality that never innovated anything. Touch screen phones and tablet computers existed before iFag, only thing Apple succeeded with was selling it to their cultists.

Is Elon Musk new Steve Jobs for hipsters and faggots since their previous idol died?

So long as idiots are willing to gamble their kids' future to engineer some 2000 bubble-esque jackpot, assholes like this will thrive.

most importantly none of his businesses are actually making money

he's basically a PR dude making money off bits of companies that will never be profitable.