Why are american blacks so spoiled?

Why are american blacks so spoiled?

I've talked to quite a few blacks from Dominican Republic, Colombia and Panama, and they all seemed pretty normal to me. Complaining about the cost of life and talking about the things they'd like to do in the future, just like any other person. Never demanding handouts from the gov, never talking about slavery, never talking about reparations nor about "black identity".

I want a black grill to dom me

South american blacks aren't indulged.

Their entire cultural identity isbased around being victims of the white man's opression despite a very small number of Americans owning slaves. Beyond that they view it as the systems fault when they're arrested for breaking the law or not landing that job because they're never taught about responsibility during their formative years.

re: pic - she is SATAN, the mother of this world, the enemy of God. Satan is a female nigger bitch

Look at the nigger subreddits. blackfellas, blackladies. All they do is niggerbabble about White people and obsess over how victimzied they are. The best possible thing for them is to realize how much they're hated and stop acting like this.

I've never noticed more christcucks than today. What are y'all up to here?

>tfw MELLONATED

you're a mundane, stupid nigger and so's your mother

Why do niggers try so hard to be good as other races? They literally need an entire government to hold them up along with the media to even give them a fighting chance.

I hate to say it but it is the victim complex that's been installed in them by white post modernist/neo Marxist thinking. Social justice has been perverted into a winners/losers martyrs/wicked Romans dichotomy and that's what we live with here.

All the black immigrants I know fucking hate American gibsmedats with a passion

they're never going to stop

Black people and women have the same problem in the US. They've both grown up constantly being told that everyone else owes them everything they want and that they should all be movie stars who put no effort into anything at all but reap millions of dollars of rewards. Not a single one of them have ever been told "If you want something, you are going to have to earn it by working for it".

because america ruins everything. it is a very sick society. just compare mexican mexicans to mexican americans or italian italians to italian americans. america degenerates people

Jews and blind American cucks who act as their amplifier are the biggest problem in the world.

Woman in the pic is dominican, just so you know.

And to answer your question, nordic people are cucks that let the kikes take control of their countries, meanwhile in mestizo/mediterranean ruled countries we don't take that bullshit, or maybe i should say we used to... black people in my country until recently new their place in society and were ok with that, but since the US cultural and poltical influence has become so strong many of them, have turned into degenerates that worship afro americans, mostly the young ones.

>ifunny.co

you bring a good point though mate. african-americans are such fucking cunts. according to those wankers, if a white guy doesn't like Beyonce and doesn't support blm they're racists. never been to south america but some of my coworkers are from there and they're such respectful people. this is what the jews are doing to us.

They hate themselves. It's true.

>Why are american blacks so spoiled?

They haven't been indoctrinated by Jewish media to be the eternal victims and idolize criminal culture

Jews turned being black and disenfranchised into a business.

victimize them more and some kike comes out of the wood work and gives them a sob story on CNN and stupid normie faggots think that they are the victims and it turns into blm again

They already whine endlessly. I'm saying that it would be best if more people were honest about how awful they are.

i know, but by doing so what i just previsouly explained will happen. the best thing to do is just keep making memes to normalize the fact they are full of shit and keep letting them do it to piss off the normies

>innerstanding