How the fuck can you not feed yourself for two weeks with 100 dollars?

she is a very expensive baginer

man, if only there weren't literal thousands of people calling for her family's death

These people getting mad about how much it costs to guard trump tower are the same people who are asking for him to die. O i am laffin'

three items from the dollar menu.
>$3
three meals a day
>$9
fourteen days
>$118

You don't have to eat three times a day.

I lived in a one bedroom apt for a year on a monthly budget of about 1100. I could feed myself for 2 weeks with $100. It would be unhealthy as all fuck, but it's more than doable.

>1100 a month budget
>tfw that doesn't even cover rent where I live

Cities suck.

>not using the free signature crafted sandwich with ANY purchase McDonald's app coupon and creating multiple accounts for infinite food

Rice, lints, soy, minced meat + couponing take you a long way

I don't understand the argument being presented? They are throwing out numbers and thats it? The first girl is implying the GOP wants to end food stamps. That's insane. At best all I ever heard them say is they want to be more strict about what it covers and by strict we mean no soda or chips.

I have no idea the 2nd guys point. Is he saying we should spend more to home the homeless? How much more? When do we stop?

The 3rd guy is implying what the medical sciences don't get enough money? That's insane as well because A. that's not true and B. a large potion of that money comes from private businesses.

Why don' these retarded poorshits just eat diamonds?

I spend at least $20 a day on food.

>How the fuck can you not feed yourself for two weeks with 100 dollars?

The fact that you even think this is difficult is baffling to me, and highlights both the level of entitlement and poor handling of money of today's youth.

When I was 17, I moved out on a part-time job making minimum wage. For about 2 years, I had a 1$/DAY FOOD BUDGET. Two weeks was 14 fucking dollars, not 100$.

How u do dis? Just use your brain. Calculate calorie to cost ratios and browse off-brand products from lower-cost markets. I had months where I'd eat eggs, some where I'd eat off-brand pop-tarts, and then of course there's ramen, spaghetti, etc. There was even a point where I was eating two home-made burgers a day.

It was healthy enough, and it fucking worked. I was more healthy than my peers at the time, and I remain so now.

This was approximately 10 years ago, so add a small increase for inflation. I lived in the US during this time.

>I can literally feed myself for two weeks with only 50 dollars, but this literal retard demands I spend some of my money on her because she is too incompetent to fucking make her own food.
I used to be a poor-as-shitfag and I still ate like a fucking king. Make a massive pot of gumbo and eat for the week, or make cream of potato soup you lazy cunts. STOP EATING AT FUCKING MICKEYDEES EVERYDAY YOU MONGOLOID
This too.

Because liberals exclusively eat takeout.

They were coddled by their parents so they never learned to cook and are too anxious to try. So they go to starbucks every morning for a coffee, subway for lunch etc.
That'll definitely cost more than $100 a fortnight

>implying kings eat peasant shit like gumbo and fucking potato soup

Some people like this funny thing called protein. Dry rice, dry beans and eggs are your best bet

A starter in most decent restaurants is about $60.00 and they're not very big.

So let me get this straight.
Welfare foodstamps are equivalent in worth to less than an hour of work a day but working for an hour a day is out of the question?

>it's an indignant poster has zero reading comprehension episode

OP was arguing in your favor fuckface, not the other way.

I love Sup Forums but it's frustrating as fuck that 90% of the people here have to violently agree with the OP in most threads just because they can't read

>not understanding what a turn of phrase is
Wow you got me there

Yeah but then everyone who is poor eats shit food and becomes fat. The only left leaning thing about me is we need to promote healthier eating and make it less expensive to do so.

I found out that Subway is actually pretty good for living on a budget
Sometimes I just spend 5 dollars at subway and then have food for the whole day and just eat a banana or apple or something if I get hungry later

Holllllly fuck.

How about get a fucking job and not be on food stamps, you fat lazy cunt?

You're right; I fucked up. I see similar complaints all the time so I jumped the gun.

>buy a 20 pound sack of rice for $11
>spend the rest (sensibly) on stuff to eat with it, like vegetables and beans

Yeah but you can buy a huge bag of rice and other ingredients that would last you for days with that $5.

Instead you're getting a small, sub-par sandwich full of preservatives and other bad shit

You expect me to STARVE???

I ain't cookin'

Not even remotely healthy. That's probably only like 20g of protein a day

Are you fat or just stupid?

At uni I spent £20/week(~$25) on food

How the fuck do people struggle to with double that

Exactly. You only have to eat them once since diamonds are forever.

>threaten the president
>be upset when he has to pay for more security

>off-brand pop-tarts
>It was healthy enough

Amerifat "nutrition"

>eating ramen for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Absolutely disgusting

Breakfast
2 loaves Bread
2 cartons Eggs
1 package bacon
>15 bucks at most

Lunch/Dinner
Turkey/chicken/beef/fish
Potatoes
Rice
Veggies

70 bucks on this, you don't have to get everything

Spices
15 dollars

You can feed yourself for a decent 3 weeks for a hundred dollars

by being the average american

beggars cant be choosers loser

He's a Merryfat, so it's safe to assume both.

like poetry

>Eating McDonalds when you're poor.
Why?

I spend £1-3 a day on food and I'm still a fat fuck. Takeaway food is like 2-3x more expensive than store food and that's if you don't buy in bulk.
I spent £5 on food the other day and ate like a king.

But trump tower is not paid for by taxpayers why the fuck are they angry? It's a man who wanted to spoil his wife

ITT people don't understand what a crockpot is. Get a big chunk of cheap ass meat that would normally be too tough. Slow cook that fucker for 10hrs. Winning

I know liberals are shit, but it does make me wonder, why the fuck is she spending so much taxpayer money on food? What is she eating? Gold and silver bars or something?

That not left wing that's iron pilled leaf

Security is now paid for by taxpayers

This, everyone else is Fucking retarded. Learn to make tasty rice/potatoes/vegetables and your food costs plummet.

tell me where those 1hr per day jobs are listed. even finding 20-30hr/wk part time work is not easy

if you want part time you work you have to be a handy man and work in cash, have tools and not be a pussy (this requirement excludes all millennials)

Hello fellow Louisiana bro

But can I make a Pumpkin Spice Latte™ with a bag of rice?

NO

>>off-brand pop-tarts
>>It was healthy enough
>Amerifat "nutrition"

It's all a balance of calories, protein, and vitamins. Spend more to be "nutritional" if you like. Have a fucking detox diet while you're at it lol''

I've never been fat. I never will be fat. I've been healthy my entire life. Fuck your false views on nutrition.

I can feed myself and get high at least 2x a day for 2 weeks on $100

Even better, get a pressure cooker. It can cook rice, beans, etc automatically and in much less time than a crockpot.

That's only because the 'professional presidential security' have to be ready to execute Trump if he steps out of line. Can't be having a personal army of loyal men on your paycheck like a warlord in 2017 mate.

>Fuck your false views on nutrition.

Says the guy who thinks he's healthy after eating nothing but off brand pop tarts for a month

I spend $600 on groceries a month for three people.

That said if you rely 100% on food stamps for your sole grocery budget you're not worth keeping around.

People who can not afford to buy food and dont have a job should be sent to forced-labour camps. Those who refuse to work or cant work should be executed.

I feed myself for 1 month with 150€

>its an autistic poster doesn't understand irony episode

Yeah, I was healthy when I did 10 years ago. I'm still healthy now. Either I'm lying, or you don't understand human physiology worth a damn.

I can feed myself for 3 weeks if I cut out restaurant, ever 4

ok this is bait

So buy 32 tombstone pizzas

People who can not afford to buy food and dont have a job should be homeless and ignored by everyone.

Pioneers lived just fine without money.

You won't gain weight from eating from the fucking value menu. that's not how calories work. you will lack proper nutrition, but you won't gain weight. dumb leaf, what do you think is even bad about fast food?

Yhe but you are probably a fucking chink or curry muncher or fucknig mexican. Those people are bred from 3rd world peasant diet.

>not be a pussy
>20-30hr/wk
Wow those are incredibly racist criteria, comrade!
Prepare for reeducation by pounding gravel!

/thread

off brand pop-tarts don't have money for all the bad stuff so its essentialy just pure human health in a tart

I lived in New Orleans for most of my life, this made me kek heartily.

Uhm. All I eat is yoghurt, boiled chicken, flax seed, broccoli, cottage cheese, collard greens, eggs, brown rice, and sardines. Peak health famalam. I'd be shocked if that all cost $100 for two weeks.

Or you could just try it and see. Honestly I don't give a fuck, I don't have to eat pop tarts any more.

I call the following recipe "Human Food"

2 cups of Brown Rice cooked in 4 cups of the broth listed below(bring them both a boil, then simmer for about 40 minutes)
After the rice is cooked add:
4 cups of Broccoli
1 can of black beans
3 tablespoons of butter(optional)

The broth:
The following should eyeballed based on personal taste but MUST go into the broth you will cook the rice in. Don't be stingy with anything you want to taste.
Parsley
Oregano
Thyme
Garlic powder
Onion powder
Paprika
Salt
Pepper

Adding some Sriracha after the meal is on your plate is highly recommended.
The beans can be substituted for another high protein vegetable if you desire.

This meal costs roughly 64 CENTS and should feed you FOR A WEEK.
A MONTHS worth costs roughly 10 DOLLARS.
All you need is decent cut of white meat to get FULL NUTRITION. Like fish or chicken.

If I ever catch you buying Ramen again, I'll kill you.

$50 a week for food is easily enough if you actually cook food.

They wouldn't need to spend all that money guarding Trump tower if the leftists didn't keep trying to throw things at it or storm the building, just like Section 8 and Food Stamps wouldn't be that big an issue if people realized that outsourcing working class jobs causes the welfare state to expand.

I haven't been able to go over 130lbs (but since I'm approaching my 40s, that might come to an end).

My daily diet consists of 2 red barron french bread pizzas, slim jim, triple berry cheesecake, a gatorate, large dunkin donuts coffee, and whatever I have left for wendys/McDonald's. It what I get for living in a place in which no one likes me to the point where I can't use the kitchen.

I'm 27 and have 3 kids. My husband was killed 2 years ago and he was earning most of the income for me and our kids.

How am I supposed to provide for 3 children without getting help from the government?

Just work 70 hours a week and then be unable to barely spend any time at home with my kids?

Food stamps and welfare allow me to be able to spend time with my children and also currently working on a nursing degree so can pursue that.

Welfare needs to be increased not lowered.

>go to 99 cent store
>buy 100 cans of chilli, soups, veggies, tuna, etc
>a bunch of shit for 2 or 3 for 99 cents
>have 120 cans of food
>3 cans a day
>40 days of food for 100 dollars

Fucking burger niggers

Youre the dumb leaf here mate. If you eat mcdonalds to fill your hunger instead of vegetables, which has more calories? Do this continually and you become a fatass

A person from Costa Rica calling a Norwegian/Scottish American a chink. lolz

You'd be browner than me from tanning alone.

Noodlex symbolix

This looks like it'd either taste really good or like ass

If you're serious, how's your testosterone?

good catch user.
Don't dine on me!

In AUstraila we get $200US a week when don't have a job or are retarded/spastic

You Americans are slaves. the jews stealing all your wealth and send it to Israel.

Some time this week at least $100 of your tax dollars will go to providing a steak to Trump, the money ending up in his own pocket as it will be prepared at his hotels restaurant, the steak you bought him will be cooked well done and then covered in ketchup.

I eat for a month on about $60.

The reason why i can't feel forced sympathy for the poor is because they are poor mostly due to substance abuse. So why are we rewarding people who are drug addicts, a reward which will make it easier for them to buy more drugs?

>Just work 70 hours a week and then be unable to barely spend any time at home with my kids?
That's what your husband did. No but seriously if you can't manage to cook for 3 kids on a budget in your situation I don't think you're entitled to more money.

the value meals have the small burgers which are like 300 calories, with small fries, like 150.

450*3 is not even that close to 2k cals which is the MAINTENANCE point for most adults. in fact, doing that, you would LOSE weight. problem is that you will just lack in nutrition.

youve got the typical normie retard mentality that leads to "eat healthy but still fat, what do"? meme in the states.

1KG Frozen chicken breasts, 1kg rice, 1KG frozen mixed vegetables, garlic, ginger, soy sauce.

Where i live this ends up costing less than a dollar per meal and is enough to make.

Does guarding the Trump tower really cost $30 million a month?
that seems like a lot

Good. He deserves it for working on lowering taxes. That's going to save me and my company thousands.

I expect you to cook you dumb nigger.
10lbs chicken - $20
7 lbs broccoli - $10
50lb brown rice - $20
2 dozen eggs - $4

Fast food isn't a right you fat nigger.

I feed myself for ~200 bucks a month.

I just eat shit food.

I had fried spring greens with dinner.
Cheap because it's in season and tasty as hell. I've got two meals worth of those leaves left.

>SNAP
>Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
>Supplemental Nutrition Assistance
>Supplemental Nutrition
>Supplemental
>SUPPLEMENTAL
Who ever said you were supposed to feed yourself on ONLY $100 bucks for two weeks?

Motherfucking this. Leftists are complete retard when it comes to survival. It's infuriating how they demand their poor decisions have to be corrected by everyone else.

Sadly very few places in eastern America have stores with prices like this.
Canned meat is almost always over 1 dollar or poisonous if consumed.
But that's no excuse for not buying cheap raw nutrition. I wish I could smack the taste out of their fucking mouths so they buy intelligent food instead of decadent poison.

Todays retard drug addict class are below pioneer class.
Plus pioneers had God and free land.