Dutch Illuminati Banker Ronald Bernard Exposes the Global Elite

What will it take to realize we're being pitted against each other by the same people in order to create divisions and hate.
Will we ever wake up?
youtube.com/watch?v=84vbw_flvqA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SMllr87dVxs
youtube.com/watch?v=KuLNccJtieY
youtube.com/watch?v=84vbw_flvqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not until we lose our greed.

The most important video on the internet right now

Which equals money right?
agreed 100%.

Bump
Everyone needs to see this video
It's more important than satanic frog divination

Bump

Bumping for a mass awakening before it's too late

Nothing new, red the protocol of zion, and you know what he is talking about
But its good that he talks about it, because people nowdays are to lazy to fucking read a few minutes a day, in order to know whats going on in this world

Glad I watched this

>delet ths

>Literally a video of a zionist elite whistleblowing
>barely any replies
RIP Sup Forums

How about Sup Forums starts the wake up with Islam?

I mean one has to be literally blind not to see that they (in the video) are trying to stir up a war between the West and Islam.

zionist propaganda +
pedogate blackmailed politicians +
media brainwash through subliminal messages (official fox tv yt channel; see the exact 12th second, one blink of an eye): youtube.com/watch?v=SMllr87dVxs

wake up before it's too late and red pill everyone you care for.

no matter what our differences are,
no matter how far we are,
no matter how less we dislike each other,
WE MUST STOP THIS WAR AT ALL COSTS

OTHERWISE NWO AND LUCIFER.
NEVER FORGET THIS!

>Who cares about an elite cabal of psychopaths who literally run the entire world
>One of their puppet religions are acting up!

I watched part 1 already. Was part 2 released?

never lose your faith.
they can be influential but they are not God.
we can stop this, but as an irony of fate,
we will only succeed if we do it together!

God doesn't exist. And neither does Satan.

The satanic cults Bernard and others talk about do exist, and maybe some of those megalomaniac nutjobs actually believed in it at some point, but now it's just the ultimate blackmail tool for new initiates.

bump
bump
bump
bump

If only bumps worked like that in this instance.

Proof that Sup Forums has been right all along and very few care.

pizzagate is true.
Sad times.

(Checked)

Antifa, Alt-Right, Hillary, Trump..its all Israel.

You're right, but even my friends are too cowardly to admit it's real

Pol needs to wake the fuck up and meme blast this fucking video. For everybody who sacrificed so much to bring this kicking and screaming into the light. For the FBI, for /ewo/, for actually defeating the dark evil heart of the world

Fucking bump faggots. Finish the job

Israel isn't doing shit. The NWO are global, Israel is just a tool.

either you haven't listened to what he said,
or you haven't understood what he said,
or you are a satanic shill.

Now I see which one.

This is supposedly the entire interview here.

youtube.com/watch?v=KuLNccJtieY

Wrong. The idea of Globalism as it exists today was created by Jews. The actual idea itself however originates with ancient Aryans. Israel is the culprit responsible for Globalism, and America is it's messenger.

Try harder TRS kike.

Pol you need to fucking blast this like the election levels.

People need to wake the fuck up to what is going on. A lot of people sacrificed to bring this to light and all you are being asked to do is share it.

Don't be a lazy cock dock for once in your life and help put these people away. If there is no awareness of this evil cult the retards of the world will chimp out and start a war. And no you do not want a fucking war you goddamn idiots. If there is overwhelming evidence to lock these people up in public knowledge people will demand it.

The internet is this dark machines only weakness. Brothers please. Would you please do us all this favor and save the fucking world?

>thinking that GLOBALISTS care about the NATION of Israel
are you a special kind of stupid?

This.

>literally this

BLAST THIS SHIT ALL FUCKING DAY LONG.

Nigger stop bickering like a fucking baboon and get people to push this.

This is for the people of the world and the future of mankind. Put these people into fucking prison.

Globalism is a lie. It's a con. The purpose is to produce cheap, even slave, labor while reducing the white race to nothing with open borders. Once this has been accomplished, the Jew will have created a new race of humans through an act of false evolution, as breeding people from all Nations will eventually result in the production of a single race comprised of all races. This is the race the Jew will ultimately enslave.

This is a process, user.
And Israel is behind it.

I am.

But morons who blame all Jews for the actions of

I showed the part where he talks about child sacrificing to my parents two days ago. I was and I'm still having doubts about sincerity the interview.

They immediately said it was fake. My mother said he's a good actor. She asked: why didn't he go to the police if this was real?

They're good folks my parents, but incredibly naïve on these issues.

Just because theyre pitting us against each other doesnt mean were meant to be together. Bringing us together was part of their fucking plan. They know we dont belong together and we never fucking will.

>She asked: why didn't he go to the police if this was real?
I'm afraid your parents are retarded.

Kek is very much in here.
May Kek be with you all.

>youtube.com/watch?v=84vbw_flvqA
Wait til T_D watches this!

They are quite red-pilled on issues like immigration and Islam. Plus, I showed them how insincere mainstream media can be. They agree with me on that.

It's probably more that they don't want to believe what they are being told

Bump

I agree with you 100%. This place has worked literal fucking miracles and in order to do that we need to work together. Public awareness is the real final battle. It doesn't matter if there is all the evidence in the world to prove these people guilty. If people don't already know when it happens, all those ignorant bastards who don't care to know will flip out when Madame President and half the people working in DC get arrested and it will be leveraged to those 8000 peoples advantage.

My understanding is that Jews are the smartest race of all. I have no quarrel with those who wish only to live together in peace. That Jews would be our finest allies in the fight for the future of mankind would be the sweetest redemption of brotherly spirit, and as incredible a story as any to pass through the ages.

Brothers and sisters the world needs you. You are courageous and in your heart is the key to our salvation. Let's put a fork in these fucking assholes once and for all. I want to see some motherfucking war faces.

Time to post this

But they way they pit people against each other through political and racial divisions, when looking in from the outside is really quite ludicrous.
We're living in a real-life wrestling drama, where you pick either Hulk Hogan or Andre the Giant, then you viscously, and blindly defend that wrestler to the death if need be.
All the while the World Wrestling Federation is writing the scripts for both wrestlers.

>Dutch Illuminati Banker Ronald Bernard
A literally nobody.

Shills gonna shill, thanks for the bumbs faggot.

I'm with you, but how about actually doing something.

What the fuck should we even attack?

Thanks to this fucking site Im convinced its the blacks, the jews, the irish(im irish) and none of them, and that any and all judeo-christian religons are in fact satan worshipping cults at their core.

My lsd trip is becoming a fucking reality, is our life a literal fight against evil? and we don't even know since were so busy chasing that next treat.

Fuck this. Fuck it. I should have stayed in at least they have funny stories about inter-dimensional ghosts and shit. not this.
we all knew though.

I would say this is the end times but lunatics in positions of power, poor masses being used to work and maintain status quo, ritualistic sacrifice and worshipping of false idols that all lead to a bad time is just history repeating.

Im out.

if we kill the kike islam will be easier to control
feminism will no longer exist
niggers of all racees will learn their place

So what do you think about the video of John Podesta raping a kid in a shower calling him both Skippy and John by name?

This kinda shit makes me so depressed

honestly cant remember at wich part of the vid hes called skippy or john, but yea im pretty sure thats podesta

>guy spouts universal conspiracy tropes with nothing new added
>gets hits
>gets popularity
>"wow my biases are confirmed this dude is woke af"

Nah senpai the /x/ shills are killing the thread about this there.

Bump

Twitter. Motherfucking Twitter and Insta and FB and everywhere. People just need to know about this. You can do this shit from the comfort of your own home.

How do you want to be remembered? Do you want to look back on your life and smile in the pride of what you helped to accomplish or what? Do you want your ancestors to smile on you?

You are so close. You are all so close to the ultimate victory. You just need to push this fucker past the 1 yard line. Come on pol put the pedal to the fucking metal.

What I'm trying to say is how do we know this guy is who he says he is and isn't just an actor reading a script?

Reading the unabomber manifesto and watching this in the same day was too much for me. I always saw the "iluminati" as the ultimate bullshit conspiracy.

Unibomber was also the zodiac killer
>themoreyouknow.jifpg3

Islam then the kikes. The muslims will back stab us

sauce?

The important part isn't even this guy. The important part is that people have an awareness of this shit being real or at the very least not out of the realm of possibility so that the FBI can do their fucking job without starting civil war 2 electric boogaloo.

If that happens, UN rolls tanks, shit gets crazy, millions of people die for nothing, USA probably gets destroyed and we probably fail. We can't just sit on our assess. We need to hard carry this shit. Trump is playing 37D space chess but WE are a fucking piece on that board and we need to make a move.

Come on brothers. We can't get people to stomach watching Podesta rape a kid. We need to spread something they can chew, this is fucking good enough. There isn't much time on the clock.

Come on pol. I know you have gas left in the tank

Www.worldcorpo.net

Fh_recovered

The Muslims hate the kikes as much as we do. They only hate the west because the fucking west is the kikes tool.

And the immigrants are literally falling into a trap, western culture will eventualy cuck them as It did to the west itself.

>entire video is translated
Nah I don't trust this translation

Well watch the original with subs then, Jesus Christ.

Spread this shit to plebbit, we need them on our side again.

>>thinking that GLOBALISTS care about the NATION of Israel
>are you a special kind of stupid?

Yes they do, it's their safe haven, when the fight GOG vs MAGOG begins. Even their scripture says, that Israel is save during the big war.
Israel is essential for the jewish prophecies.

BUMP

No their safe haven isn't Israel. It's most likely underground.

Please rally people to push.

Everyone please rally Reddit. I know they aren't your favorite people but we all need to work together. That's how good triumphs over evil

That's it i'm taking the black pill