Fyre Festival: Farcry 3 edition

Guys listen to me
what if this whole thing was a commie plot to kill off a bunch of rich people?
A TON of leftist actors and celebrities heavily endorsed it on instagram, but they didnt go themselves.
The prices for tickets were outrageous, no one in the middle and lower class could hope to afford one.
The food looks like a literal joke, as in "Greetings comrade, welcome to the gulag"

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170217211642/http://www.fyrefestival.com/#experience
factmag.com/2017/04/28/fyre-festival-bahamas-luxury-12k-ticket-disaster-refugee-camp/
twitter.com/FyreFraud/status/858099465282105344
youtube.com/watch?v=VUYyYL3cjXw
edition.cnn.com/2016/04/25/politics/lil-yachty-gets-political/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I still don't understand the problem with that lunch. It looks tasty and it's a healthy meal. Were they expecting lobster stuffed with foie gras?

a nigger organized it... what did you expect to happen?

Is any of this even real? It seems like a big old bunch of bullshit. Did we meme this? Those are actual FEMA tents, I've seen them on the news..

Local fishing charters are now taxiing people off the island.
PIRATE TIME

>healthy meal
>two pieces of toast with processed cheese, some lettuce filler and about one and a half slices of tomato

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

There were a handful of pictures and tweets of a pathetically poor logistical operation, then Sup Forums trolled them relentlessly with made up stories from about 10pm last night on. The only thing they were in danger of was sobriety.

>Find a way to bring a large group of people to a foreign country
>Have the locals steal their stuff, including passports and identification
>They can no longer prove they're an American citizen
>The laws of America can no longer save them

Could this actually work?

Yes actually

>quickrundown.jpg
what is going on?

they paid $10000 to see ja rule

I have no sympathy for idiots

It's a cheese sandwich and a salad, your highness.

A thread popped up last night before midnight edt. By thread two about 5 people were posting made up bullshit on reddit to freak out the 150 people that were on their board at the time. Everything posted here was content from the 5 guys having a laugh there last night. Then t_d and some reddit lefties showed up, so I went to bed because it became incredibly cringey.

The tents were FEMA surplus, though. That much was true.

People paid thousands of dollars to see Blink182 play music in 2017 because a website showed photos of Instagram models but ended up in refugee tents

>A bunch of entitled rich kids on an island
Wouldn't surprise me if most of em participated in an antifa march a week earlier.

>Were they expecting lobster stuffed with foie gras?

Yes, actually. Because that's what was in the brochure.

time to operate

An incident worse than Dashcon

web.archive.org/web/20170217211642/http://www.fyrefestival.com/#experience

>>rich kids spending their parents money

Why would they want to kill other commies?

>lose passport and id
>congrats, you are no longer part of any country
I really doubt that is how it works.

>Yes, actually. Because that's what was in the brochure.

So wait, this is like DashCon for the 1%?

I'm getting popcorn.

It's not. You can even get on a plane without an ID

Stop making these shit threads, everyone is over exaggerating what happened and I don't give a fuck regardless

Organizers didn't get proper permits. They thought they were uneeded because it was a private island. By the time they found out they did in fact need them it was too late and everything became a scramble

greetings senpai, welcome to the ja-rulag

>exaggerating

Nigga, a bunch of rich faggots paid $10k+ for what was supposed to be a massively luxurious event and ended up eating cheese and bread while sleeping in refugee tents. How can you NOT want to read more about this, it's too fucking awesome to not enjoy.

I was laughing until I almost pissed my pants last night. It's gotten pretty stale today though. Beaten to fucking death.

>ja-rulag

My sides....

This was literally an act of Piracy.

I'm the 1700's the locals living on the Outer Banks would tie a lantern on s horses neck and have it stand atop the sand dunes every night. British Merchant ships thought it was a lighthouse (these were tall sand dunes) and would sail towards them...only to run aground on sandbars. The locals would board rowboats, raid the ships, save the crew, tell them they "rescued" them, and hide the loot.

Ja Rule and some Bahamians did the same shit but with supermodels and Blink-182 instead of Lanterns and Horses. Fucking top Kek.

>Were they expecting lobster stuffed with foie gras?

Yes. They were literally promised an open bar and a menu prepared by a celebrity chef.

Instead they got two slices of bread, some processed Swiss, and a scoopful of Dole premade salad.

Cheapest ticket $1500, VIP went up to $250,000

>lose passport and id
>congrats, you are no longer part of any country

more like

>lose passport and id
>congrats, you are now a german citizen. here take some free gibs.

I lost my documents. Can I fuck your sister?

>proper permits. They thought they were uneeded because it was a private island.

HOL UP

Why were permits needed for a fucking private island? What happened to property rights? It's an island, what are they gonna do, disturb the neighbours?

I hope they get away with it.

It wasn't a private island, it was the mainlands of the bahamas my dude.

of course

I haven't looked too deeply into it but if certain (((Celebrities))) endorsed it, as they have done with Anti Trump and Anti Brexit campaigns.
It can very well be spun in the media as 'Bourgeois pay $12,000 to experience what it is like to be a migrant from Africa.' There are even the disaster relief tents.

I'm kidding Hans, I just want her to smuggle me some forbidden Kinder Eggs.

>factmag.com/2017/04/28/fyre-festival-bahamas-luxury-12k-ticket-disaster-refugee-camp/

twitter.com/FyreFraud/status/858099465282105344

>FyreFestivalFraud
>Arrests have been made #FyreFestival.

They still need to be proven to be American citizens. It's possible without ID and passports but it's harder and takes more time.

WELCOME TO CAPITALISM, MOTHERFUCKER

RICH IDIOTS GOT TAKEN FOR A RIDE

>Why were permits needed for a fucking private island?

It was Rokers Point on Great Exuma.

That's far from a private island.

(With that being said, I haven't heard that they didn't get permits because they thought it was a private island. That sounds like something some user made up.)

I'll just drop this here
youtube.com/watch?v=VUYyYL3cjXw

>There are no limits to what’s possible on Fyre Cay. Without fences, borders or walls, the experience calls for exploration — and you never know what, or who, you might find along the way.
>Take the island, it’s yours.

Like pottery

I live 20 min from Shambhala quintessentially a private property Music Festival that happens every year in BC. Permits are needed for this s*** in our case when you have druggies coming out of the woods a week after the festival's over because they're high wore off and they remember they weren't forest animal

good post hans

well one problem is that that meal is on par with a 58¢ prison meal that ended with a sherriff being arrested for pocketing a lot of the food budget into his personal accounts.

JaRulag

Exactly. Sides have been diamonds all day.

dam, this is some mad bantz, how can lefties be this based?

Who here /no refunds/?

Aight niggas, user fibbed. It makes a lot more sense why they would now, but a lot less sense why they didn't.

I guess it really is Dashcon, massive logistics fuckup because they just didn't care. But while you can play that way with MLP autismos, doing it to rich people is being on the hook with lawyers in a class action suit.

I don't know how you manage to have any humour over this, but I salute you nonetheless, Franz.

>TFW they found Sup Forums on Fyre Cay

lol, commies are so dumb at the same time.
Blame the buyer not the seller,

Germans are really hard people. Really hard people. The weak ones break and turn into complete disgraces, but most are not like that.
>t. Grew up in Germany

no, american laws dont apply globally...

nice can i sign up even if i am white?

Nah it was just a fucking normal run of the mill money laundering / ponzi fraud gone really bad.

Best thing Sup Forums could do is go after the Concert organizing backers and the talent agents who enabled this to happen. I bet IAC/ON's crisis communication firm is working overtime to keep Blink-182 and the other artists out of the social media streams while normies are raped / mugged on a island.

If 30% of the Hillary redpill could be leveraged on these money laundering clowns (the artists) that would be a great help.

Will not be shocked if one or two people die before the Marine team gets to the island.

When you're paying up to 20 grand a person like a retard, yes. Pretty sure you'd expect a fucking golden plate with that too. Or to eat it out of Kendal Jenners ass.

hmm
>10k for couple of days trip

Yes, they were expecting having room service from world class chefs.

well, the event is a disaster

so why not have a disaster relief tent?

Wouldn't that get nigger all over your food though? I'd pay for that to not happen desu

no whites allowed

I got a ban for that meme !
Be careful.....

one of the artists supposed to go was Lil Yachty. had a look into him and he is from Cali (red flag already) and interested in (((Civil Rights Groups))) I am sure he would be motivated enough to take part in a scam to humiliate rich white kids.

>Yachty said he's supporting Bernie Sanders, adding that it's "not just because he was with the Civil Rights movement, but because of everything he stands for. I feel like he's really about equality."

>edition.cnn.com/2016/04/25/politics/lil-yachty-gets-political/

you sound like a real pussy ass faggot. fyre fest isn't done until it's beaten as raw as your sphincter

reports of about 5 women raped by the "staff"

why is anyone laughing at ja rule

he made profit off this and theirs no way he'll be held liable

>higher ranking rich people are now scamming lower ranking rich people out of money with elaborate fake vacations.
Or
>rich people have gotten dumber than ever and fall for any scam
Blink182 in the brochure should have been a redflag.

i flew to the UK and back with a work ID before

The guy who reported that's Reddit username ended with 1488 I believe. Take it for what you will.

This festival shows the sad state of affairs going on today. All these dumb rich kids who immediately paid top dollar without doing any research regarding the organizers or company. I bet all the dumbass kids wanted to go not just because it was a festival, but because they could brag about it online on their social media platforms. To them, it is more about showing others you are having fun/fortunate versus the actual experience. Look at the fucking music lineup, who are these people?

Did someone say Farcry 3? That's one of my favorite games.

I remember back when Ja Rule got rekt by 50 cent and Eminem.

I think he's really redeemed himself with this escapade.

How fucked would these people be in an era with no cellphones, mobile internet and social media?

Maximum sipps

>Blame the buyer not the seller
that, is exactly how a free marked works.

April 28 is the anniversary of the Mutiny on the Bounty.

caveat emptor.

S I P B O Y S
I
P
B
O
Y
S

Exactly. I'll agonize over buying something that costs a couple of hundred bucks for a week to make sure I'm not getting a crappy product. These dipshits didn't.
>Private charter flight
>several hundred people on it
>Thinking they are going to be on Trump Force One.

ok time to unite with leftypol

that era would be my youth, and well.. they would be no more fucked then, than they are now, pretty much. Back then they just had handlers, they don't need really those anymore.

personally, being the poor sod pleb I am, I miss those times.

>mfw hanz needs laughter only so he isn't crying all the time

Hint: read up on the history of Greenland.

>not having rec.*, soc.*, and alt.* to tell you what to think in the '90s
Why even live?

>on par
prison one has more protein and less of that green shit. looks better desu

more like time to clean the mirror

Millennial marketing language really triggers me.

>caveat emptor.
exactly, bonus pater familias.
bingo.

.. normally, I'm all for for buyers rights of proclamation and return and what not, but in this case.. my instinct just went BWAAARHRHRHRHAAHAHHAHAH

For a brief, glorious, moment the fags on that island were whining and complaining on reddit, and the only people responding were Sup Forumsacks. That was the true beauty of this event.

>1488 I believe. Take it for what you will.
Pure Coincidence, goy!

wow

media even posted photoshopped images that pol made

we control the media!

This fucker stole my leppo from last thread!