Race mixing

so here's the deal
ima white guy who cant get a gf to save my life

I gotta embassy job in South Korea and I'm worried that if I don't spread my seed soon I may never will.
which is better?
> spread my seed and have some hybrid white/Asian kids and have my white dna continue partially
> stop any of my euro dna from spreading

Just bang pussy. I am 35 and fucking a 19 yo black girl from tindr behind my wifes back.
Just fuck a lot. There isnt an afterliffe so ultimately there is no punishment for anything you do
Pic related, these tittes are amazing

What's wrong with your wife that you gotta cheat?

Holy shit I know who that is! You are busted.

How could you do this to your wife user?

>There isnt an afterliffe so ultimately there is no punishment for anything you do

Something tells me if your wife finds out there will be

can we just go back to my original god damn question?

Pic related is what your future will be like.

I started learning japanese similar idea. I will meet a qt 3.14 nip gf then take her here for a holydays while searching for job and comfy house in japan I got the money so as soon as I get in japan I will stay there for a year and then marry my qt 3.14 nip gf in order to expand my visa to full rights.

After that I will spawn tons of powerfull conquistador / samurai hybrids while spending my life with my comfy qt 3.14 traditional nip gf in safe and homogeneous Japan.

Have fun with fucked up Hapas

Are so pathetic that you will race mix ?

Get a nice European wife , children won't be Mongols and she will be civilised

Nothing, just want some pussy.
I still love her its just I want some strange and at 35 yoi start to miss young tight boxes. Wife is 26, we have been togethr 7 years and you start to get bored
I am dead broke. Wife make way more than me I am not going to get caight

What did you do to acquire that? Pay her weekly? Serious question.

Who cares about your seed?What makes you so special?

Yea fo marry some white whore that will clean you out and look like shit at 30. Fuck that shit, I have 3 kids I love but its really romanticizedm

Fuck. Just fuck.

shoo shoo degenerate.

I talked to her. We went out grabbed some Burger King, she blew me in the car after.She said I seemed nice and guys her age were losers

>I still love her its just I want some strange and at 35 yoi start to miss young tight boxes. Wife is 26, we have been togethr 7 years and you start to get bored
I bet you had a lot of sex when you were young and that's why you are like this now. You can't do this user. Yes, the girl is hot, but its wrong. Please
>pic related

This one always gets me xD!

>old man buys me Burger King
>impressed, so I suck his cock

High quality.

More tits pox

You lucky bastard. Does the "once you go black" saying apply to black girls too?

Race mixing is the ultimate betrayal, brother.

Keep your bloodline pure.

Yeah right, they all look alike.

> Old man
Its only 16 years buddy. You sound mad.
You only live once user. I love my wife but its just sex and having fun. She is boring after the kids and its nice to be with someone who doesnt bitch about me smoking weed. And her pussy is much much tighter

Yes, they are just better in bed. I have been with 60 diff women I think and black women are just better in bed.
The hispanic girl I keep on the side isnt bad either.
Asians are ok and white women are simply lazy in bed.
My wife is dominican

I should fool around with them before I ever settle down.

You know what you have to do, OP. Don't make excuses. Partial dna means nothing for your bloodline.

>I have been with 60 diff women I think and black women are just better in bed
I knew it. You have it find love young nowadays because you'll never be able to keep a loyal partner if they've slept with people as much as you have. Because the fact of the matter is you'll never be happy with just one person ever again. I feel bad for your wife.

if you have to ask you're probably autistic and wont have a chance anyways

tfw you live in japan with your white wife but have to constantly hold back the temptation to fuck jap pussy

>I am dead broke. Wife make way more than me I am not going to get caight
>Smokes weed at 36
>Fucks sheboon behind your family and sons back
>Doesn't make any money
>This much of a scumbag
Please leave

You should fool around after you get married. Men used to vemture out all the time and fuck women but they kept their love at home with the kids because they respected her.
Just bang pussy all the time. Its easy as hell and wpmens standards have never been lower. Just sit there, listen to her talk about whatever and you are in. I stop by thos girls place twice a week just to fuck and it cost me one jr whopper meal and 45 min of listening to inane crap

>can't find a willing woman

You probably have a pencil neck and shouldn't be breeding

She wont find out. I have been chating for years and know how to get away with it. If you are onterested I can give you some pointers

cheating is one of the worst things you can do. even more shocking is how unrepentant you are. kys

Que elliot rogers 2.0

Spread your seed. If you can't get a white girl at least make some halflings

You sound like a bitch. Its just fucking. Its not a big deal, ypu fuck for a bit an leave

FFS
JUST FUCK FOREIGN WOMEN REGARDLESS OF YOUR POSITION
You are a White Man, you can fuck whatever you want, it's matter of showing Domination over other races.

Question. If she fucked a nigger do you think you would have this same reaction?

I hope you plan on buying her a nose job

Its different for men and women, you white knight.
Has been a bitch boy ever gotten you laid?

Afterlife or not, how does fucking to death improve the little time you have in this realm?

Living like an unrestrained animal really means living the best life? I don't really think so. Dedicating your life into pushing the orgasm button until you are gone is really a shit direction to go.

Maybe you shouldn't have get married.
Maybe you could have the orgasm on a hole without having to do it behind your bitch back.

It's shit, you are no better than a failed NEET.

A real winner would fuck around without have to lie behind anyone back, or someone who could dedicate themselves into a higher aspiration, like science, philosophy, engineering or anything else.

Sex is the lowest denominator.

Spread the seed

>this guy right here

you're white trash, i hope that chicks dark gangbanger uncle finds about your old ass feeding fast food to his niece and blows your brains out

good point user

Not buying her shit. There are so many young women with daddy issues out there that I can pick and choose. Also girls who were molested love older guys and are animals in bed

You're the fucking guy who's 36 banging barely legal sheboons behind his wifes back while she literally does everything to support your family while you sit around and screw her over while not bringing anything to the table. How am i a white knight because i'm adding logic and reality to what your saying. A white knight defends a girl no matter if shes in the right or wrong. You're in the wrong and you're the manchild doing all this shit.

Based purely on that response, something tells me either the topic has come up or you anticipate that it will

>it's just fucking

Amazing troll, or beta cuck. YOU DECIDE

I am guessing you arent very popular with women
Its ok user, the more failures like yoi the more pussy for everyone else.

You should slit your own throat or just shoot yourself.

>"YOUR" life?
what makes you think you're that important?
if that is you think the reason to have a gf it might be better you don't spread your delusional egocentric selfish superiority complexed seed for humanity's sake

what makes you think you can get a korean girl either?

sounds like you need to work on your social skills desu

Tell me what you think sex is

kys now while life still seems good because things are going to 100% fall apart for you

Yea, they ask for shit so you promise it to them , fuck them again then leave and never return.
I use a burner cell phone, fake name, pay with cash and set up fake social media accounts.

L ol at this cuck.

lol nice one

>butt hurt broke faggot calling people on Sup Forums virgins

stop memeing so hard if you want to fit in here, this whole thread just turned into you making yourself look retarded

So what? We all die and then nothing. Die now or die later it doesnt matter

Can you give us pointers?

You are a giant loser. When your family finds out about this shit they'll never respect you again and your wife will fuck a dindu to get back at you.
>Yea, they ask for shit so you promise it to them , fuck them again then leave and never return.
I use a burner cell phone, fake name, pay with cash and set up fake social media accounts.
GIANT loser. You're like chads creepy date rape cousin.

So I am correct you arent a hit with women, right?

Just don't let her find out where you live. Jealousy will set in at some point and she'll want what your wife has

For the first time, OP is not the faggot in the thread.

This time the only faggot is the coal burner who stole this thread from OP by posting his bullshit. Congratulations, burger.

First off there are guys who can cheat and guys who cant. Guys who cant will self sabotage in am attempt to get caught. I dont feel remorse or guilt but some men do
I Use a burner cell, a fake email you NEVER save the password to, a fake fb, if you are going to use Tinder remember to set it to not dusplay your accou t to prevent her friends from seeing your profile when you are offline
Younger girls these days have massive abandonment and daddy issues and a lot of guys are just sitting around jacking off meaning there is a population balance in yoir favor.
You just hzve to comfortable lying. Practice lying in the mirror and learn yoir pantomimes to avoid tells. I used to be horrible at lying but now I can look my mother dead in the eyes and lie.
Some peiple say it costs you your soil but souls dont exist and neither does morality. Just embrace life and ignore that shovey voice in your head telling you its wrong.

Oh they never come to my home, thats for my wife and 3 kids

Koreans are honorary whites.

You sure that's a gook? Stock photo whore looks Huwite to me or at least some kind of Sand Nigger, Slavic or Latina caucasoid.

South Gooks are extremely materialistic so if you're having no luck with Huwites, you're not going to do good with Koreans either.

She's white.

Makes sense. How do you schedule the hook ups? I don't know what excuses are best if she asks

white women>blk women

grow up

Way to go man.

Easiest is when she goes out of town.
If not that say you are going to a frie ds place but make it someone she doesnt
Exercise is a good one because it explains the sweat and you can take a shower right when you come home.
Lunch breaks work, quickes you can vsay were caused by traffic
You burner cell needs to be somewhere safe thats where all the shit zhould go through. You never use that pho e at your home

>I'M the one who needs to grow up

Yea, youneed to grow some balls and stop being such a bitch

>embassy job in South Korea
sup CIA
fuckin nerd virgin
don't get us nuked you moran

>dominican
>white

Choose one

That user burns more coal on a daily basis than what you would expect

>so much reddit trash in this thread saying to fuck around and not have children
Glad I'm Christian, desu.

If you have the balls why don't you just go tell your wife what you're doing right now? I would have the balls to do that. I would honestly beat the shit out of you irl too. You sound like a date rapist.

>There isnt an afterliffe
I wonder who could be behind this post

Disgusting. Seriously nasty.

You're going to give your wife an std

This really hit home for me.

> Date rapist
I think you just havent been laid and have the romantic notion of how sex is. People sport fuck all the time
Out of respect. I love her and our kids. Whats the big deal about putting your dick in a woman you dont love?

> Virginity is sacred
Did you just arriver here from 1955? If you want to live like that go to Saudi Arabia

>a pic has never been so related

You can't get a girlfriend in America to save your life, but you think Asian women will throw themselves at you? They're even better than white girls at sniffing out weakness in men.

Your bloodline ends with you, user.

Which denomination is most likely to have virgin females in their early twenties?

>"Yeah, sex is pretty much just setting up fake fb accounts getting burner phones and fucking a barely legal sheboon behind my families back. At least with her as a 36 going on 40 year old man i can smoke weed while my child think daddys cleaning toliets."
>"What? Date rapist? I don't think you know how sex works virgin..."
You would not say this shit irl. You talk so much shit about balls but i bet if i came up to you and your wife irl and started to talk about this stuff you would hide like a little rat and act like nothing happening. You're just some old geek hiding behind a anonymous board while you talk about how other people have no balls.

>its just sex

is that how you'd rationalize and be ok with your wife fucking Tyrone's BBC?

You made up 90% of that scenario. all he said is that hes cheating on his wife with a bkack girl.

>but i bet if i came up to you and your wife irl-

except you can't

Date rapists drug up women. I dont force anyone to do anything
You are probably 20/in college, alone and angry. You dont know anything

You're a piece of shit m8

This reminds me of that one vid where the niggers are dancing on school desks, one rudely steps on the desk that someone is on and they push her over. What the fuck is it with niggers and standing on school desks?

see
I was giving the guy a chance but he turned out to be a giant loser
True. But for a man who has such balls he does a lot to make sure i could never do something like that. Because hes a scared little rat.
You do things that date rapists do to cover their tracks and get away with it. If you were to rape her how could she ever get to you when everything she knows about you is fake?
>blk "women"