TODAY...

TODAY, THE VILE TYRANT OF THE NORTHERN KOREAN REBEL STATE HAVE CONDUCTED YET ANOTHER MISSILE TEST DESPITE OUR NOBLE PRESIDENTS, DONALD JOHN TRUMP, DEMAND TO CEASE THESE AGGRESSIVE MOVES. KNOW THAT THR TYRANT KNOWN AS KIM HAVE DECLARED HIMSELF AS A LIVING GOD AND THREATENS DEATH ON US ALL!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIMGmbbx37A
youtube.com/channel/UCv_vLHiWVBh_FR9vbeuiY-A
youtube.com/channel/UCmmMFJIKfsSLNVxA55Kt42Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FOR THE DURATION OF THE FESTIVITIES, NUMALES, REDDITORS, AND LGBTQ ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE FORVM

Noble only to a Jew parasite

Neoconservatives please go.

THE FALSE PHYSICUS, BILLUS NAYEUS, HAVE PROCLAIMED HIMSELF AS A DIVINE PHILOSOPHER, PREACHING POISONOUS LIES TO THE YOUNG!

BUMP

Are there any cute girls in Israel or are they all 100% Jewess?

We have cute girls from every ethnicity

There is no such thing as 100% jewess. Jews are so racemixed they make le 56% face look white.

ALL PUBLIC MOCKERY OF J E W S AND THEIR ONE GOD SHALL BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM

Or what?

You'll put me on another list?

>.gif

Your proxy failed ese

>t. NOT A TRUE ROMAN!

You can't bump your own thread you newfag kike.

i really need to rewatch rome at some point. what a fucking comfy show.

why doesnt anyone just throw that nigger kim in jail like sadam and obama are in.
they never really got killed

kim has been torturing people for decades
someone should arrest hom, then make his ass cry on camera apologizing like a bitch

this is justice

I really wish I had a grounding in the classics so I could take part in these threads. Rome memes seem to be the best educated memes on Sup Forums.

A fucking merchant talking about being "a true x"

THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY BREITBART NEWS, TRUE NEWS FOR TRUE AMERICANS

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I DID NOT LOOSE BROTHERS IN GALLIA TO BE DENIED FREE PASSAGE THROUGH THE FORVM!

>and obama

>HAVE

>not hath

Watch HBO's Rome immediately

That's an actual quote from the show. Pretty based for HBO, too bad it cost more than WWII.

Too bad cinecitta had a fire and lost half the sets.

AND YET HERE WE ARE!

Do it, I rewatched it a few time and it never gets old

That's actually pretty beautiful. This fat guy makes for one mean memery aide.

How the fuck do I already know what this guy sounds like?

He really does.
youtube.com/watch?v=nIMGmbbx37A

watch these channels instead of anime

youtube.com/channel/UCv_vLHiWVBh_FR9vbeuiY-A

youtube.com/channel/UCmmMFJIKfsSLNVxA55Kt42Q

Such a good show. People gave it shit for some reason, not sure why.

Budget ran too high so they couldn't show everything they wanted to so certain scenes are kinda dumb.
They barely could show battles.

Don't forget the hand gestures

True on that, they did tend to skip a few, what would seem like, good battles and instead scened over the aftermath.

Yep, the directors and writers had huge battle planned but did not have any money to do it.

They worked with what they had and it was still a fantastic show.