THE FINAL RED-PILL: JESUS CHRIST WAS A LIBERAL JEW

Other urls found in this thread:

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levite
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that would make god a jew

>liberal
maybe in the classical sense, he liberated us (Romans 6:14)
not in the "lol just be urself, do what feels good" modern sense

Half-jew at most. God is an Agnostic.

>omniscient being is without (a-) knowledge (-gnosis)
what do you mean by this?

The christian god no? I have no quarrels with the importance of christianity in the west and has overall been a good influence. To understand liberalism is to understand why they detest christianity. The jews, especially the pseudo-intellectual ones, have moved toward secularism and wish that the people of christian nations make that transition with them, whether we like it or not.

That's like babys first (((blue pill))), right after 6 million were gassed

Jesus of nazarath was from nazarath. His mother was galineen, an area noted for their lack of jews.

How exactly is he jewish?

How many fucking white people were born in Nazarath in 2016? Don't be brain dead. I don't consider wop's meds, and in betweens as white.

>How exactly is he jewish?
by blood

i hold the opposite position of you, modern day jews aren't the same as the jews from antiquity

Kys

Nah, dawg. He was like Bobby Fischer, but without the distraction of a chess board. Now and again a Jew rises out of the Jew crab basket and has the good sense to tell Jews to quit being Jewish, and they always get crucified.

But the real lesson of Jesus's ministry, if you had to resummarize the 2 Golden rules, it would be this: "Don't be a Jew."

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/

read this you fucking retards

>liberal
by the modern sense, fuck no
>jew
thatbis disputable, but it doesn't really matter

>biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew

>forcing a meme

The original scripture was written in hebrew. Ask yourself what hebrew is.

stopped reading here:
>It is much like those who believe in Christ and are called Christians, in honor of the One whom they follow, and their religion is known as Christianity
There is no religion known as Christianity. There is Catholicism, there is Orthodox, there is Mormonism, etc. and they all fucking hate each other. That's why they aren't all Catholic. Christianity is just a bullshit term to try to lump these people with radically different views together.

He actually gave the first account of the leftist mindset.

The Pharisees were the dishonest intellectuals of his day and they were as gut wrenchingly dishonest then as they are now.

Also

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Enjoy walking the left hand path.

You've been jewed paco. Don't take it personally, we all have.

>There is no religion known as Christianity
wow, you're taking atheism™ to a whole 'nother level
now the religion itself doesn't even exist

He was Jewish, but this needs to be addressed. Jews are one of the many tribes of Israel. And no, this is not a minor point or something to be glossed over. Moses was not Jewish, he was a Levite. If you called him a Jew he would have corrected you on that point. Most of the tribes were lost and the Jews, Levites, and I believe some Benjamites remained and they are what we now call Jews.

But to call all Hebrew people Jews, in a historical sense, would be like calling all Americans New Yorkers or something.

>Implying Jesus wasn't an American

Well, they do ALL believe fucking god walked among us in the Middle East 2000 years ago...

Jesus was the cucked son of a single mother who Joseph impegnated. Joseph was a senior trade guild leader who ran a large family business. Jesus was given an inheritance and could not join the family guild, one of the largest home builders in Judea and went on to start a cult. He was not a jew and never completed his jewish rite of passages. Which is why the Hassadic Jews who collaborated with the local Occupation hated him as he was directly subverting the tax policy and oligarchy of the Jewish Occupation with his dad's cash.

The final red pill is that jesus of nazerith was the OG Sup Forums and 2080 years later over 1.3 million people read his imageboard and shitpost his .gif meme's in glass and gold.

All 12 apostles, who were actually 40 people were largely non-Jews who were all redpill nationalists who hated the Hasadic occupation of Judea. Guys like Peter and Paul were merchant bankers who wanted to take back their nation and saw Jesus as the vehicle to redpill the angry, underemployed millennials of the 3 BC to 10 AD era.

Jesus is literally the gold standard in shitposting & meme magic. Be so fucking awesome your posting becomes dogmatic messages purely memorized for their epic sagas in anti-establishment lulz.

>Jesus was the cucked son of a single mother who Joseph impegnated.
>canadian theologians

He was but practiced Christianity and the Jews denied he was their prophet and stuck with their Talmud.
Now they hate him and subvert his teachings to maintain their dominion instead.

>BREAKING NEWS ITS HAPPENING

>chopping up my sentence to make it ridiculous and take away the original meaning

Hebrew is (or was) a dead language for thousands of years before Israel was founded by Ashkenazi Jews after WWII

Maybe if you read the article you'd know, you might also know that the word "Jew" didn't exist until the 1700s, and that subsequent translations of the bible used it since. Before then it was never a term in the Bible.

Fucking bluepilled normie scum with their cheeto stained fedoras need to fuck off from discussing anything biblical or religious

> modern day jews aren't the same as the jews from antiquity
This.

In case Sup Forums forgot, the Romans obliterated the Jews in 70AD. Or if you want to be more accurate, God allowed them to be obliterated after killing his Son. Modern Jews are Khazar converts even though they will furiously deny this. The Ashkenazi bloodline is Khazar, and they will scream at you if you point this out, while simultaneously claiming ownership of Israel based on ancient roots they don't have. Funnily enough, Israel tests Jewish lineage based on the Ashkenazi line. Shepardic Jews are closer to the original Judean Jews, even though they existed in the Spanish territories of the Roman Empire when the Romans fucked up the Temple.

It's amazing how many Christians look for symbolism of God in all things, yet overlook the glaringly obvious one: Jesus told the Jews the covenant is fulfilled and now everyone can be saved, so they killed him, wanting to preserve their demigod mentality. The Jews themselves were then destroyed and their Temple toppled over, thus proving the world no longer needed them. What could be more symbolic than that? The old Jewish order was given to hedonism and evil, and so it was wiped from the Earth.

Chris·ti·an·i·ty
krisCHēˈanədē/
noun
>the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, or its beliefs and practices.

Youre fucking stupid

Bottom line:
>jesus wasn't anglo
>jesus wasn't germanic
>jesus wasn't nordic

jesus wasn't white

Your daily reminder that "liberal" does not mean "leftist," which is what all modern "liberals" actually are.

>chopping up my sentence to make it ridiculous and take away the original meaning

here is the original sentence:
>There is no religion known as Christianity.
here is what i quoted:

apologies for chopping off the period, it's ridiculous either way though, and you should feel embarrassed

That's pretty obvious. We all know who were behind the crusades

> All the blasphemy ITT

I don't think anyone should speculate. He said what he said.

And when he comes back he ain't gonna be the cuddly easter bunny.....he will trod the winepress of his father's fierce wrath......

Because whites used it as empowerment, then wrote an updated version that worked the best to support economic gains of the time, We call it the new testament.

There is no such religion as Christianity. There is Catholicism, Orthodox, Protestant sects, Mormons, etc. etc. Christianity is a bullshit umbrella term trying to group these people that otherwise hate each other and despite their practices.
Replace paragraph with sentence. You take away the meaning removing it from the context.

I'm not blue-pilled you fucking nigger

>blasphemy is how you know its all fake
Are you questioning my baseless claims???
blasphemeeeer DIEEEEE

just like the kikes and their gallilions gased

Are you suggesting magically?

>sect: a group of people with somewhat different religious beliefs (typically regarded as heretical) from those of a larger group to which they belong
how can there be sects if the "larger group to which they belong" doesn't exist?

>the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, or its beliefs and practices.

"Christianity" is literally what you're describing. It IS an umbrella term for the belief in Christ, and all of those sects you listed believe in Christ. They have their differences, but the relation is the same. Your stupidity is monumental if you can't realize this

will he come back as an all seeing eye full of flames and darkness?
aaa but TRUE christians would rejoice the eternal damnation of all ppl who didnt believe their unfounded believes

There is no such religion as Judaism. There is Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, Reconstructionist, and Secular-Humanist. Judaism is a bullshit umbrella term trying to group these people that otherwise hate each other and despite their practices.

(yes, you sound this dumb)

we wuz jews

Not only do we not execute the commands of our SAVIOUR, but nearly all our Aryan so-called ruling class, and even clergy, seem to believe that HE was "wrong" and that they "are wiser ."

They think that they must not be as full of "racial hatred" and "religious prejudice" as they imagine HE was (St . Johns VIII, 44)
when HE condemned the scribes, whose criminal books Balled the Talmud are being followed by an entire race, which is killing us!
Out of each 100 gentiles 99 will surely shout
"CHRIST ordered us to love even our worst foes ."

Precisely ; that is why we are obliged to prevent the Jews from
"doing their lust of murder."* The more we love somebody, the more must we endeavor to cure his criminality. "I must be cruel only to be kind," Hamlet said.
love and connivance with crimes are different matters.
Would you tell your beloved child : "Go and murder?"
Love the foes of CHRIST, but check their "lust of murder ."

God's power has always expressed itself in three ways:
Time, scope, and subtlety.

The wicked Pharisees eventually got what was owed to them.

this cant be true

I don't know about you guy's but my idea of heaven or the afterlife doesn't have christian mexicans, blacks, or arabs. Be honest with yourself as a white man and try to look at it objectively is all I'm saying.

Jesus looks like such a stoner.

fantastic leaf-quality post

yes in 50k years of human culture all those who didnt believe in jeebus where punished

So yes magic. An immeasurable power welded in the name of a creator also known in the modern times as karma and the force.

Jesus is an idea. A way of looking at the world. You either have faith in it or you don't.

Everyone is saved, Texas. That's the point.

the New Testament was originally written in greek.

You're a piece of shit, OP.
And if you actually read the Bible you's know the pharisees of then are the jews of now. Both denying christ and living in sin and for control.
Jesus is no Pharisee.
Christ is King of All.

with a hippie faggot haircut and birkenstocks

conservatives will defend this

he was also a shitskin

then whats with all the praise?

Jesus was Jewish.

He is from the family of Judah, where Judaism originates.

Stop following a kike.

>Jesus' haircut
can you point me to the book, chapter, and verse that describes this?

Let's say the corruption and suffering of judaism, created Jesus. So, yeah... Jesus was an ancient Hitler who looked behind the curtains of Oz.

In 2000 years Hitler will be Jesus.

Why do jews want muslim immigration into white nations? Why do jews hate white Europeans? Kalegri plan explains the need for white genocide in order for jews to take over the world, thus ushering in their messiah. Bad news their messiah is the Christian antichrist. Many will be fooled by his magic tricks and the peace he brings in the middle east. Look into the prophecy of Ephraim and Manasseh. Tell me they are not U.K. and U.S.A.

book of judas and the gospel of mary magdelene

Since back then Jesus was portrayed as bad as Hitler is nowadays. Eventually the jews will lose at some point. Their spiel is pretty much up.

do you think saying this will make people like Christianity less, or hate jews less?

Let me correctic this: Jesus christ is the lord and savior. If you're an atheist, don't worry, he love you anyways; If you believe in spirits or something, you can see he is the only hope. Who else would you elect to be the king? He is the son of the true GOD, guys, please, believe me. He is the son of the creator of this UNIVERSE. The light in you believe this. I promise.

>You're a piece of shit, OP

Refute my point. Jesus wasn't white. I can be honest about it and I'm white. As I said christianity's teaching and influence has been paramount to the success of the west, however, jesus had the same blood flowing through him as George Soros.

the jews already took over
do you live under a rock?

I kind of believe in you in that. Everyone can be a christian.

Nope.

He was a fundamentalist Right-wing Jew.

The Hellenized Jews who would inadvertently invent Christianity lied and portrayed him as a Left-wing Jew (as a universalist, pacifist philosopher and faith gealer holy man) because stories about Jews leading violent uprisings was not good for the Jews who lived among the goyim.

The Jews of Alexandria told lies about what their cousins were up to in the holy Land, exactly like diaspora Jews lie to the goyim they live among about Israel today.

That Jesus was a Jewish terrorist and the stories about him were Jewish taqiyya is the final redpill.

I almost feel like buddhist understand Jesus better than we do, cos this is basically what they teach and Jesus taught. I guess it all got lost in the bible but somehow buddhist managed to truly understand Jesus teachings.

>buddhist managed to truly understand Jesus teachings.

>the goal in life is to keep being reborn until you no longer give a shit about anything and stay dead forever
nah

they have infiltrated everywhere and push their agenda, but have not quite taken complete control. When they do begin to exercise their power openly the world will weep.

Has anyone ever noticed jews look miserable all the time? They have those brown beady little eyes and you can literally see the arrogance in their eyes.

Humankind's true achilles heel is the short amount of time we have on this earth, destined to make the same mistakes over and over. Don't you realize that every nation and ethnicity has been fighting this war for thousands of years. It's always secular jews (commies) vs. orthodox jews (capitalists). White are collateral damage. But here's the thing: We are the only thing between them and Israeli domination of the west and rest of the world.

Yes, yes, nice thought bro. I belive buddhists get to go to heaven. But I believe was truly a manifestation of god on this earth. And if he wasn't, he became you know? Like, you die and everyone believes in you? And god uses you as a manifestation of his in this world? Like, I hope you know you are guided by something. Maybe Jesus is really guided by god you know? I cant be the only one who thinks this way.

I mean jesus.

Pls tell me that the propechy ends in death of Ephraim, Shlomo and all other slithering bipedal rat kykes????

The only red pill that exists in my foremost tortured mind is nihilism. To be nihilistic is to embrace nothingness, and when you embrace nothingness you realize the truth of this life. All the sadness, emptiness and bitterness that you feel evaporates and set your mind that has been held captive free. The shackles have been removed and you can do as you please, act as you want. You must embrace the fact that nothing good will ever happen in your life, you must embrace your failure.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GONNA CUM! IM GONNA CUM! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

>nazarath

Nazareth you fucking cretin.

Oy vey.

You little goy supremacists don't know the first thing about revolutionary liberal jews.

Count Yeshua of Nazareth among the greats.

This is an example of a thread that would be moved to Flag Sup Forums.

your obsession with jews is pathetic.

Christians are such hypocrites. They worship a jew hippie, but don't take any of his advice. What's the point? Why even bother? Just find a role model that you agree with.

It's like that Greek saying about ignoring politics.

Greetings friend.

It's nice to see an Israeli here. Let's co opt this shitty board, eh?

Tell as many Israelis as you can about this place. They need to know how fucked the USA is.

Fuck off from pol you slithering kyke.

Because the 'Republican Jesus' is the real one. The pacifist one is the false one.

Nah, I hope they take over. You filth don't deserve anonymity or freedom of speech.

Only left wing intellectuals do.

Praise Kuk

OP was a homosex fedora.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levite

They don't worship jesus

They worship the idea of guys like Jesus getting killed so that underhanded fuckwads can keep on living as long as they feign regret once a week.

It's literally a ritual about killing liberal reformers packaged as "worship" of the liberal reformer being killed.

He worshipped Yahweh.

He spoke Hebrew.

He was a Jew.

But most of all.

He wasn't real.

>fedoras actually believe this, when even atheist historians know he existed
Fedoras are the bestest goyim.

>He wasn't real.
you wish