In veganism unhealthy on the long run ?

in veganism unhealthy on the long run ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqUZJFL9f_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You just need to make sure that you get an iron supplement. It's something that a lot of people don't think about, because it takes a couple of years with no meat or dairy source to become iron deficient for most people, but like, just an iron supplement is usually enough to stay healthy.

Also, you can either be healthy or not. Ideally, veganism lowers your cholesterol intake, but you can also be a fatass and eat a bunch of candy. I knew a fat vegan that did that.

ofc its not unhealthy

eating shit ridden pig meat is the road to cancer

B12 ?

> But if you don't go vegan, you're anti-feminist! Dairy is rape, where they hook cows up to a rape rack to milk them. They're literally called rape racks!
So everyone has to go vegan or they're a raaaaaapiiiiiiist!
youtube.com/watch?v=XqUZJFL9f_8

In the long run, everyone dies. So what does it matter?

lentils have iron in them.

Yeah, because people get sick of hearing you yammering about it and stop returning your calls and, as we all know, social isolation is very bad for you.

yes

>You just need to make sure that you get an iron supplement

My vegan friend asked me what supplements I take to always be so healthy.

"Meat" I told him. The look on his face was priceless.

I guess because I don't eat a lot of it and never served him any when he came over he assumed I was vegetarian or vegan.

>171cm

lel

everyone should supplement b12 vegan or not

Vegans are obnoxious faggots, but they usually lead a very healthy lifestyle. You can get protein from sources other than meat you know

>iron suppiment
nigger, plants eat iron. that shit is plentiful in the ground

lentils and brocolli are great souces of iron.
you dont need to pass a festering rotting mass of flesh in your colon to absorb iron

also, just dropping a small bar of regular iron in your grains when you cook them is more than enough to enrich your food with iron
you can reuse the bar forever

you also sound like an obnoxious faggot