Can germany into friendship?

can germany into friendship?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestyna,_Łódź_Voivodeship
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestyna,_Podlaskie_Voivodeship
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nie

We can't really be friends with anybody, and you know that.

Nie zesraj się/Don't shit yourself

Why do I see Polandball colored wrong more often than not?

Does it bug you poles to see this?

What do you mean wrong colours?

You should know the every nation loves Poland except Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy, Vatican, San Marino, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldavia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Albania, Bosnia, Greece, Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Turkey, China, Thailand, Malaya, North Korea, South Korea, Japan, Mongolia, Kazahkstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistani, Bangladesh, India, Isr*el, Syria, Moroco, Monaco, Egypt, Etiopia, Kongo, Chad, Nigeria, RPA, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Quatar, United Arab Emirates, Dominicana, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico, USA, Austria, Slovenia, Chile, Georgia, Columbia, Armenia, Venezuela, Cuba, Haiti, Taiwan, Hawai and so on

Polish flag is white on top of red.

Polandball comics often have red on top of white. I mean, technically these comics show "indonesiaball" (which is red on top of white).

Was meant to

You got it all wrong m8, our actual falg is red on top and white on bottom, some wanker decided long ago to play a prcaticl joke on us and showed our uspide down flag at the olympics. And now the internet is running with this joke.

I really like germany
They take our worst people. Now i can feel safe in my city without criminal untermenschen, because they work in deutschland.

Ich vergebe dich. We freunds jetzt

>they work
ayy lmao, nice one

so you're germany's mexico?

wrong! we love poland

Hmm no
Mexico is very dangerous even after emigration.
Poland after these drang nach westen ist some like 5x safer and comfty.
I can literally go outside for a walk at night and nobody will attack me.

Can confirm. Once I drank too much and was sleeping in a park on the bench and some random man approached to me and asked if I'm fine. Just a few years ago I would be robbed or even killed. But Poland is still Mexico of Europe tho.

>can germany into friendship?
As soon as Poland can into space.

>get drunk
>sleep on bench

Typical slav

>ireland
Nigga please

As soon as Poland can into ICBMs with nuclear warheads pointed at Germany 24/7/365

i was sent to Poland for military training last year, something something Russia, and i love your country. Its so beautiful there your people are awesome and i got to see some of your towns
i was also in Germany, lucky the town wasn't overran with sandniggers yet so i got to visit the red light district or whatever the Germans call the Whore Houses. Other than the whores Germany was ok

>implying Palestine likes you
Fucking inbreds

>Palestine
>country

>Your country is so beautiful i love it so awesome no evil sand niggers ah so beautiful
>Goes to whore house in Germany afterwards.

You're a faggot go kill yourself

Now I remember about polish death camp...

>never understood the process of converting so many kikes into polish with gas powered showers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestyna,_Łódź_Voivodeship

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestyna,_Podlaskie_Voivodeship

What did they mean by this?

(((wikipedia)))

>I can literally go outside for a walk at night and nobody will attack me.
Blows my mind that some people can't.

Did you forget that slavs are savages with tribe mentality? The strongest one wins.