Macron 2017 = Le Pen 2022

Macron 2017 = Le Pen 2022

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZjmliqhZ-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Juha Sipilä 2015 = Röökijäbä 2019

You don't understand French politics if you think Le Pen can ever win.

Le Pen 2017 = Le Pen 2022

Who the FUCK votes Macaroni for president?

In France, the noodle is mightier than the pen.

Probably not Marine Le Pen, but yeah a far-right candidate in '22

But.. Which Le Pen???

Halla-aho 2017 = Greater Finland 2030

it'd be too late then

rip france

The two round system disfavors extremists. And macron is no extremist, to say the least.

But Macron is evidence that unlikely candidates can win. After all, En Marche has only been around for a year.

Yes, I know he's a banker, controlled by the bankers. But I would assume bankers would prefer an established party in charge to make things more efficient.

Le Pen needs to take this momentum and channel it to the FN under card elections.

you have no fucking idea how cucked france is, they portray the FN as the new NSDAP there, Le pen is litteraly hitler

established parties fucked france so badly france could'nt elect them anymore, En marche is a total fabrication pushed by mainstream media, all the old fucks from the old parties went with Macaroni ,they fused together to beat the Front national

France two round system gives the establishment a chance to rally around the globalist. I guess france needs a french bernie sanders but less jewy.

that's what melenchon was, this election was rigged 100% no way this macaroni fag got 24% on his own

Le Pen = 2017 President and 2022 President, deal with it. We have chosen it

>And macron is no extremist, to say the least.
not only he is, but maybe more dangerous than Le Pen

Well, up to now that was the case.

However I can testify that Macron is the worst candidate I have ever seen in my entire life.

also the fact something really different occured this time. It's called France Insoumise (FI). It's radical left.

Macron keeps on insulting them, Le Pen try to bait them.

So is there a debate between Le Pen and Macron tomorrow? I can't find the time it's supposed to air. I'm one of Dish's channel will have it dubbed on with subtitles, so I want to see it.

I think it'll be May the 3rd 9PM French time

>Implying france can survive 6 more years of rapefugee importation

France only has 200,000 immigrants a year and 50% are European. France has lots of muslims because they gave citizenship to muslims in algeria during their colonial days.

The UK, Germany, Belgium and other colonial nations tried to settle those countries with their own ethnic groups. France is the only one which tried to Frenchize them under the French belief that the French nation is raceless.

The result is lots of third generation muslim rapists who have never known algeria and whose families left because nationalists hated them for being French citizens.

But Macron wants to do what Merkel did, so Macron 2017 will result in Le Pen 2022. Or violent revolution, who knows?

In 5 years France will not exist anymore. Fuck the pessimists, Lepen can win this shit. Participate in the meme war.

Can the FI be useful to help Le Pen in any way?

no
70% of the FI will vote Macaron
10% will vote Le Pen
10% blank vote
according to polls

No

And no matter who is going to be elected, there will be deputies elections, and a probable cohabitation, with ungovernable France pretty soon.

We had 4 candidates with 20%ish each.

Macron 2017 = France destroyed by 2022

actually, polls say about FI:

* 10% will vote Le Pen
* 50% will abstain or vote blank or null
* 40% will vote for Macron

#SansMoiLe7Mai
has these posted

Personal Fav

also the fact The regular right have enough voters to beat Le Pen all alone. So Macron don't need FI to beat Le Pen, but want to force FI to vote for him, just to satisfy his ego.

FI stands for Unsubmissive France, what Macron as to them is nothing less than an unconditional submission.

Can someone help me translate something like "Vote for your daughters/granddaughters"

Ugly old women who fantasize about raping underage boys.

Wew lad

Hey translate for me: Vote for your daughters...or Think of your granddaughters

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZjmliqhZ-c

((((REDDIT SPACING))))

>Ugly old women who fantasize about raping underage boys.

where the fuck were these women when i was a horny young lad. what the fuck is wrong with this planet. i could've not been a virgin

your country is literally the ballsack of europe

>Macron 2017 = Le Sharia 2022

Nope. Lepen 2017. Checked.

in good time veli

Welp

Macron 2017 = Muhammad 2022

well, it's not so sure.
Everyday, this macaron is doing a new bullshit on TV, on rally or on a newspaper.
He have only 1million votes more than Le Pen on 35millions estimated total... and everybody is against him.

>However I can testify that Macron is the worst candidate I have ever seen in my entire life.
So am I. Nobody believes how this election become a such fake ass shit theater drama.

Not gonna win.

Da fuck?
Macron was fucking his HS teacher and they are still together?
He is 39 and she is 64

what the fuck

i think you're right desu. but we shouldn't give up hope.

fucking chad reeeeeeeeee

>assuming france will exist in 2022

i love your optimism

Is that a VAPE PEN in an ANUS?! I like a nice gigantic blueberry yogurt flavored cloud of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin to blow in people's faces when they walk by on the sidewalk (so they can enjoy it too), but this is just too far. This creates an unsafe condition when broke scene kids ask to hit his vape and get shit particles all over their lips.
Ban assault Vapes NOW!

Bitch got a pixie haircut since this was drawn.

>and everybody is against him.

Actually I would say the opposite: all media are sucking his dick.

> Le Parisien
> Special interview of 40 personnalities about the election
> 1 abstentionnist, 38 for Macron, 1 for Le Pen
> The only 1 for Le Pen is a madwoman known for her actions against gay marriage

That's how rigged it is. Full propaganda.

> Picture of France in 2017
> As per Macron's word, "a place where Le Pen cannot come"