Left my wife and our 1 1/2 year old today. I am so sick of the degeneracy and laziness of women

Today was the last straw in my marriage. I am a 27 year old male who left my 28 year old worthless, useless wife today who not stop farting. It sounds ridiculous because it is, but I could not take it anymore. I've been married to her for almost 3 years and since the day we've been married she has ballooned up about 60+ lbs, and refuses to take care of simple things while I am away from the home, and that's all I ask of her along with watching our 1 1/2 year old baby boy.

I work, in finance, sometimes 50+, and making over 80k a year. I support us both and she stays at home barely cleaning, occasionally cooking but not every day. But the worst part is there is just no respect for me or anything I do. As I got home she didn't greet me. I went back to my office to relax and after a while went into the living room to greet her. She barely said two words to me and then the farting came. She continually farted and stunk up our living room and would not apologize, I must have counted two dozen farts before I snapped.

I work hard all day, she does NOTHING, then she has the gall to not even treat me with respect when I come home but fart at me like a maniac. I snapped, I threw some things, came THIS CLOSE TO PUNCHING HER. our boy was crying but I could not take it any more. I left and had to call my friend to just let me stay with him for tonight. I know this sounds like a joke but I am just sick of her, I'm sick of this world and I want out. People just have no respect for each other anymore, including my wife, and I am honestly at my wits end. I just wanted to vent and am strongly considering divorce. I come here to Sup Forums to laugh with you guys and share in the general shittiness of this world and I'm living it right now. She has no respect for me. Fuck marriage, advice for all you young guys here is to not get married, don't let them tie you down with a baby. I hate my life so fucking much right now

straw camel etc

Just because you married a disgusting slob whore doesn't mean they're all like that, you fucking loser.

Saged for being a pity seeking faggot.

I'm sure your baby will get a job when they are two years old. Calm down.

get a puppy and a blog
sorry about your problems, but this isn't a self help group.

Nobody cares. KYS.

sage

BBBRRAAAAAAAAAPPP

kek my gf farts too much too. More than me. It makes me sick to my stomach. She gets mad at the faces I make and that I won't stay in bed with her in the mornings.

haha this Either way. You ruined your kid by abandoning it.

You should have dragged her to therapy. Educate her on nutrition etc.

Stupid disgusting white trash american.

I bet you live in a trailer park and live off welfare.

yeah she's been doing this for a while

shut the fuck up. this did not start happening until she had me married to her. if you don't think this is the fate of all men who marry then you are retarded. you're perfect dream girl is not out there

Nice blog faggot.

You did the right thing. Find a new wife.

You did it wrong. If she isn't going to work she has to rear children, you were supposed to pump out a kid every 1-2 years until she had something to do so she wouldn't get fat. You build a solid family and reap the benefits of a large family in the future.

Shit bait

Well since you work in finance I assume you know how to protect your assets from a divorce.

recognize this will happen to you or suffer the same fate

she has done it before but not to this extent. it was just such a blatant disrespect towards me. it was like i wasn't even there

I will not abandon my child. I will fight for custody. I make the money is this house and she has a DUI from 5 years prior that I can use against her in court. I am not a redneck I live in a two story house and support us all on my own. fuck off

dude wtf... I've lived with my gf for over 7 years and I've heard her fart maybe twice.. on accident and she was very embarrassed but we laughed it off
Why didn't you tell her how much it bothered you when she first started doing it? What kind of woman is not ashamed to just fart in front of someone else like that? Does she have IBS or something?

time for the lead pill faggot

lol

Make sure to exclaim "I divorce you" to make it halal brother.

Otherwise good job my brother.

thank you. i think so too. i just fear for my childs future growing up in a single parent household

she has plenty to do she just won't do it. and she wanted to stop at one

I'm married you worthless loser.
Have a great family. My wife is setting the table right now. I'm actually drinking a glass of wine she poured me and brought in here for me.

One is all that is needed, checkmate faggot

If you divorce her you'll have to pay her for the rest of your life while she fucks random people in front of your son

It would be better to just get into a car accident with her and her not survive desu senpai , wear a mouthguard

I may be wrong, but somehow I think this is your fault.

Did she ever fart before you married?