Source:
>strawpoll.me/12853187

>1 yes option and 2 no options

>164 votes
>55% no

Nice shareblue polling fag

In denial, eh?
Trump is a Jewish farce!

He's still president. What are you gonna do about it?

>Still a no majority
>54% no
>Trumpers on suicide watch!

are we going by popular vote or winning option here

Yes yes just like he was a Russian puppet and a kkk puppet and a Hillary puppet. Leave now shareblue

If you dont say nigger in your post then i will amuse you are a kike. If you want to be taken seriously you must say nigger at least once.
An easy way to do this is just put nigger in name field at all points in time

>Majority still no!
>55% no
What're you fuckers going to do when he's impeached?

USA is a republic not a democracy so winning option

based centipede

Shill

Slide thread, saged

What's wrong here? People can't have different reasons to hold an opinion?

>195 votes
>55% no
Ha ha, BTFO, Drumpf is most certainly stumped.
>Sh-sh-shar-shareblue! :'(
Lol, fucking rekt.

who are you replying to
stupid fucking limey

it's common practice in statistics if you're taking a surveys or poll and are trying to attain the most accurate result to include equal number yes or no options

in this case "give him some time" is not the only yes option somebody would want to take

>2 no options and only 1 yes option
>Still losing in your own rigged poll

Stay ass mad Ahmed

>209 votes
>56% no
>b-b-but y-you-you're d-dumb!
I'm not the moron supporting failed Drumpfy,

>mindlessly cheering for a candidate thinking that counts as "support"
>instead of helping him fight the subversion from the Deep State
I fucking hate Trump, and I am a better Trump supporter than r/The_Dipshit

>indulging the delusional "Yes, Trump's presidency is a success" instead of being realistic

>Forgot pic, still smarter than Dump supporters.

at no point in any of my posts did i ever imply i support trump

when you assume you make an ass of u and me

>Yes is winning
>Literally turning this into a "she won because she lost" thing

Killyourself

Holy shit, he is getting hamered here!
>232 votes
>56% no
Hahahahahahaha! :'D

Yes isn't winning you retard, no and no 'I once supported him' still means no.
Fucking faggot.

Votes

Get lost you fuck

Once again, a republic, not a democracy. Also why not have 2 yes options? Why have 2 no options? Why you still losing in your own rigged poll?

That's because nationalism is a retarded concept, and Trump is slowly being torn away from that failing concept.
There's a reason why the US became the all-powerful force it is today. It's because instead of taking over countries, we just dominate them economically and technologically. They get stuck sucking on the teet of our innovation to the point where most of them don't want to fight us, but to join us. Eventually we end up getting their best and brightest (brain drain).
The only people touting nationalism for the US are cuckservatives that have been brainwashed by Fox News and Russian agents.
Yeah...Russia. The country that has been a relative shithole since the early 20th century (and before that too, but everywhere was pretty much a shithole).

Err 164

>yes isn't winning
>most voted-for option is yes
next time maybe only do one no option so you don't cuck yourself, faggot

>250 votes
>55% of them are no
>H-he s-still w-win!
No, he is losing you fucking mongrel and it would only work if this was backed up an electoral college.
>Pro-tip, it isn't.

>HILLARY WON CAUSE MORE PEOPLE VOTED FOR HER!
That's you

>164 votes devides the ideas of a board numbering roughly 3 million
wew lad

No, that's because you have an electoral college. Strawpoll is about majority, add no and no together and you get a majority of no.
>Ameritard education.

>3 million
>Ameritard education
No, it is now 277 and still a no majority.

also forgot to mention how poll taking jokester was anti trump, so it is quite likely they warned some of (((their friends))) to vote "no"

Is that why you put 2 no options and only 1 yes option?

Are you stupid, or just shilling? The board Sup Forums has (roughly) 3 million separate posters a day, as of last week. Try harder.

Anyone here with economic sense and that pays taxes knows Trump is doing a fine job

He did two "No" options so we can see what people think. Its just two different reasons for why Trump isnt our guy anymore. If he did Yes and No, the result would be 55% for No. Why are you guys fighting over this?

>give him some time

Trouble replying to the dog pile of trump supporters that respond m8? hurry, call in ctr/shareblue/jidf/antifa, and whoever else you can muster. we aint goin down without a fight.

>300 votes
>55% no majority
>h-h-he's w-win-winning b-bcause I s-said so!
No, that's not how it worked. No is majority now, Trump is NO LONGER /ourguy/ you can stomp shilling for him now.

Fuck off bong Sup Forums is diverse in thought

Oh, so you're a nationalist and a globalist too? That's great to know, Goldberg-Steinshekel.

SHILL THREAD

SUPPORT TRUMP

STAY LOYAL TO TRUMP

STAY UNITED WITH TRUMP

54 percent of Sup Forums is muslim.

>FACTUAL THREAD

>LICK TRUMP'S BUMHOLE

>STAY BRAINWASHED BY TRUMP

>I HOPE TRUMP LET'S US KEK UP HIS CUM

Bye, bye.

Sure thing Schlomoberg. :^)

Well I am second generation

>what is negotiating
He has said this from the beginning of the fucking campaign that he would make compromises. Try harder.

You dumb faggots

I don't care as long as he's not a clinton or bush.

Yeah, I'm gonna start trusting polls now, fuck off Paki

People are more likely to voice their opinion if it's a negative one

Distract them from making threads by responding with sages. I'm taking one for the team.

Do a yes and no option. I promise you the results will be different

Your % Is dropping fuck hahahaahaaah

>390 votes
>55% majority no
>if 3 million right
>1.65 million people no longer support him
Ha ha ha ha, 'sure', you faggots are burnt.

nice try shills, your Jew puppet can't hide his strings much longer

More than half of those yes votes are from reddit and twitter normies, too. They don't count.

Way to delete the pic cuck. Only further proof you are a shareblue shill.

I hope the britman does it. Still, most of Sup Forums is done with trump, unless silent majority exists. The views we have here 24/7 indicate people are off the Trump train, you dont need to be particularly smart to see that.

You are no longer responding to posters in your thread with anything but
>blumpfalumphagumforumf BTFO!!!
Why shareblue? cant you at least engage in discourse for once? seriously, its why you stand out. you dont engage in actual discourse, but rather shout
>lol ur dumb
into the air. Im begging you, try harder.

This!
>400 mark reached
>401 votes
>55% majority no
Try again, pussies, you're done!
Drumpfy BTFO!

Whoa guys a shill poll, never seen one of those before, I guess we should all give up and vote Democrat...

I see shareblue is doing good cop bad cop now. Nice try

kekels

No, just don't foster just shitty (((neo-con))) candidates.

This, Drumpfy is done.

You can reason with denialists.

I would take a corpse fucking zombie prez that needs to kill once a day to survive over Hillary Clinton.

just curious, can you actually string a sentence together without your favourite buzzwords? can you refrain from gobbling his cock at every turn?

Did you vote yes or no for brexit?

Oh, you must mean Bill then? ;)

I voted yes.

Can you refrain from taking in all the Muslims from Africa?

>I'd take Hillary Clinton over Hillary Clinton

nothing he won't be impeached. We're stuck with him since he is following the rule. Plus, the senate votes for impeachment and the senate is republican controlled. If Donald trump was to be voted on for impeachment, then he'll be free until maybe 2018 when we have the mid term election

Prove it shill

/ptg/ told me it was just shills

you know what's going to be even better than watching the liberal butthurt when Trump won the 2016 election? watching the liberal butthurt when he wins the 2020 election.

How? :^)

True, but that doesn't mean he isn't extremely unpopular, even on Sup Forums; which former BLIND DENALIST stronghold.

You fucking idiotic fool. Where did he say he supported trump?

/ptg/ is the only place without shills friend

>I am literally insane.
Maybe if he wins this game of 4D chess, which I doubt.

>/ptg/ is the only place without shills friend
ok newfriend XD

thanks for proving my point shill

He was never in it for the movement, he was in it for his ego

He was also never hugely smart, and was happy to be influenced by advisors he felt was smarter than himself. Particularly as he feels the ravishes of age weigh upon his mental faculties.

He was also always a salesman; a conman. He would sell a dream he couldn't deliver and didn't truly understand if he felt people would buy it, as the power people would give him would assuage his aforementioned ego.

But he's still a better candidate than Hillary Clinton.

Fuck the 4d chess, I'm just happy leftists are flipping shit in my state. With all the deportations going on, I think we might see a red California again.

>source
>strawpoll

LOL you consensus shills are so fucking adorable.

That isn't how this place works.

>thanks for proving my point shill
No worries m8

>450 votes reached
>56% majority of no
Will he ever recover?

>shareblue
There no helping some people...
Anybody would, i dont think some people understand what this poll is about. Its not do you prefer Trump over Hillary, its just about: Do you believe Trump will do things we hoped he would do. He is not gonna do it, based on literally everything so far, but its still 101% win over Hillary as she would have done far more damage, far faster.

Why are shills trying to push the narrative that Trump supporters have lost faith?

We aren't dimwitted liberals. You cant tell us what to think

We aren't going to go "Oh the news tells me people don't support Trump anymore so I guess I don't either!"

I hate these fuckers.

r/anarchism knows our tactics thst we used during the election, including vote brigading. Now they are desperately trying to copy off of us. And they're obsessed with turning us. I have no doubt this and other polls in the coming months will be tainted by these interloping wannabes.

Honestly it's a combination of shareblue and people who support Trump but are trolling

This is true and I couldn't agree more about (((Clinton))), I just wish the right had a better candidate.

Agreed, the butthurt and Overton window shift does benefit us, massively.

You literally have though, look at the poll a between 54-56% majority.

That poll does not even represent one half of one percent of Sup Forums. Not to mention, the lefty raids have been ongoing for months, with at least two attempted psyops going on right now. Saged.

g8 b8 m8

>Why are shills trying to push the narrative that Trump supporters have lost faith?
I think it was the part when he became a good goy and started doing 180's everyday. You are the real shill you ignorant faggot.
>>>/The_donald/

Oh no!

Not a straw poll on the internet!

How will we ever recover!

>daily reminder david brock is a pedophile