What do you think about Trumps 100 days

What do you think about Trumps 100 days

I can't believe it took less than 100 days for him to fall in to the hands of the globalist kikes.

I think you should fuck off and stop making bait threads

legitimate death threats tend to do that

He is like Obama but funnier.

Jewey, is how I'd describe it.
Very Jewey

It was kind of lackluster until day 100 when he nuked North Korea off the face of the globe

Where did it all go so horribly wrong?

Hit and miss.

Domestically: Okay
Foreign: Could be better, he isn't a cuck like Obama was.
Still better than Shillary.

The fact he thinks he is a globalist and a nationalist together is just dumb. Then again, we knew this was going to happen one way or another.

The Syrian Missile Strike is where I began to get skeptical. The only people who are still faithful to him are hanging out at r/The_Donald.

c+ or b-

The Wall keeps crashing down and down lol

This, he is a jew loving globalist

Agreed. I admit he has been more entertaining to follow than Obomber was.

there were no happenings and I was expecting way more memes

it's the understanding that Trump is not the CEO of america working in the world, but Trump is the CEO of Trump, working against the american establishment.

Good

>working against the american establishment.

Given what he's been up against...establishment bureaucrats and their machines from "both" sides...I'd not have expected as much as he's been able to do in such a short time.

You have reason to be scared.

Ruined the planet/10

what are you, like 12 Y.O.?

Obama lite until he builds a wall, which we'll see if it gets built. But even then, he's Obama lite. Honestly, the last thing he did that still made him the trump we knew was that travel ban. Ever since then, it's almost like he gave up on his old rethoric. He's becoming more and more like Obama as the months go on.

>Israel shilling for trump
what a coincidence

DESU, the Travel Bans were fine. It was the judges in the 9th Circuit that are striking him down. Trump is planning on writing a bill to break it up.

Commiefornia and the Democrats has been the biggest thorn in US Advancement for years now.

when tf is he gonna build the wall

intelligence way too low too deal with.

Best damn President we've had in my lifetime! Praise Kek for donald trump, our pharoh!

>What do you think about Trumps 100 days
Sucked. And then he ends his first 100 days on a bang - by finally admitting he is a globalist. Thanks for betraying us and lying to us, Trump the Traitor.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

Every president ends up being beholden to the Deep State. If they don't comply, they die.

>do everything in your power to sabbotage trump
>after 100 days pretend trump failed all on his own because poo poo pee pee trump is a bad presitent.

fake news.

I'm not shilling, so reddit suck my dick: I'm fucking pissed. He's a yuge disappointment, and I'm probably never voting again. We're living in a Jewish world and just along for the ride.

Yeah Trump was the last hope for America. It's very depressing. I bet he doesn't even want a second term too.

He gave an interview with Reuters yesterday where he sounds absolutely dejected and says that he misses his old life and never knew the presidency would be this difficult. I happen to fall in the camp where I believe he's being manipulated, so this makes sense, but I also want him to fight harder. We need a hero.

bretty gud desu
Fuck the haters

Solid.

Every day has been Christmas for me. Just knowing that there are so many butt hurt faggots brings me sublime joy

wasn't he able to keep one travel ban

I hope Trump's spirits get a little rejuvinated at tomorow's rally. We need more rallies.

Pretty much this.

Disappointing, I was expecting for him to actually do something he promise and not go full Hillary and repeat the kikes words.

Out of his control tbqh, executive branch has its limits on power by design

>Posting the_donald version

I was asking wasnt he able to keep one? i saw an article that said it is being reviewed on may 8

I hope he's heckled on the wall by some of /ourguys/ in the crowd. Worst case/likely scenario is that the crowd is all sycophantic boomers who will cheer his every word.

way to go neocon, faggot

Exactly what I mean by the way. We need rallies for A-B testing just like during the campaign.

He just said that to make wall street invest by not thinking he's a complete protectionist

lame, civic nationalist cuck

ps bannon is this you?

There's truth to this statement. GDP reportcame out today with less than 1% growth. We have been in the longest uptick for the market in history and it can blow any time.
It's tight roping on a razor wire and all politicians are trying to keep the charade up. From Yellen to Mnuchin to Trump, they can't afford to pull that trigger..yet (hopefully)

He tried. But I'm sure they made it clear he or his family would be killed if he didn't obey.

I'm hoping it was just a test run and that his real plan will unveil late this year, but that's just wishful thinking.

In another 100 days I bet he'll actually go with something like "We will not surrender to the false song of nationalism"