University of California (and 14 others) coursework to raid Sup Forums

An user found this University of California coursework to raid Sup Forums on her computer. To protect her identity, the exact university in California is not named. 14 other universities are involved in this course to raid Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/857959028554694657
twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/857759824058212352
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one cares fuck off already

I hope they all get banned and a few get redpilled.

They'll be easy as fuck to spot. I'm actually excited to fuck with retarted liberals.

You can now get a degree in shitposting?

So they admit they can't win an argument against the various truths posted here, so they turn to disruption. How can any thinking being agree to that. Sad!

That was my first thought. I actually hope more colleges give assignments like this.

>people being forced to subject themselves to this place

revv up the redpill threads boys

This is so fucking fake

>People willingly subject themselves to this place
How horrifying

I have a file folder just for these.

Hell. I am one.

What they and (((they))) don't seem to get about this place is that no amount of shilling and raiding can poison us. Because we are the poison of TRUTH.

I always hate when people block out personal info such as names on facebook screenshots, e-mail addresses, twitter handles, etc.

It means whoever is posting said image is afraid of being caught up in the outcome which means they are a faggot by proxy.

chek'd and agreed

Aside from the obvious misunderstanding of Sup Forums (we are a board of peace, not a racist proving ground)...

... whose parents are paying good money so their children's grade can be based on how well they spread marxism?

I think at a minimum, (if OP isn't a shitposter), we should know which college this is coming out of.

I love when they become
>one of us
>one of us
>one of us
As much as I hate redditfags and newfags, I remember back in 07 I was a Sup Forums poster red pilled by 9/11 and abovetopsecret. An ats mod told me on MSN Messenger that it's always worse than you suspect but not as SHTF as you think it will be, i.e. death by 1000 cuts. Waking up sucks, but when you do, it's invigorating

TIME FOR A SAFE BREAK, FAGGOTS

B-

Damn universities will monetize anything, won't they? :P Participating in The Great Meme War and years of experience in shitposting is what gets people hired. Nobody is going to hire anybody with a Berkeley BA in, "Memenic Theory." :P

Looks like some of those students will end up staring at the basilisk a little too long for their professor's taste

I was thinking fake too when I got to the "take a safe break" part.

Stop fucking spamming this shit faggot nothing has happened so fuck off

We're pretty resistant to shills already, and some of them will get redpilled.

More fresh meat.

It's amusing that they don't want to even try to engage us but are just instructed to shut it down.

How much you want to bet the professor who thought of this is Jewish?

>make sure you visit Sup Forums
>and not /po/
thats where they made they're biggest mistake

wow, doesn't even affect me anymore. I have really been here too long.

BTW, we haven't had a holohoax thread in a long time. What is up with that?

It's fake

At least our handlers will remain in the shadows.

Yeah saw this off and on all day and on a twitter where some college bitches we're complaining about us blaming them then the twitter got shut down. My guess is probably real but doesnt matter

true.

Yeah I spotted at least three people consistently shilling for BLM in a thread yesterday, like 40 replies each.
Pretty moronic, as the saying goes its like pissing in an ocean of piss.

>paying money to shitpost on pol

>How much you want to bet the professor who thought of this is Jewish?

My first thought exactly. Whenever you see anyone with white skin rambling about "white privilege," there's a 99% chance they're (((white))) and trying to distract people from (((white))) privilege.

get your gore ready

Liberals and leftists are quite gullible, and I can't wait for the "Truth Infection" to travel back to where it's needed most-- to all of the Universities of California! Think of the mayhem the Redpilled masses will cause there!!!

What subject are you studying for fucks sake?

What I don't understand is Jews are considered white by the majority of people because most people are pretty ignorant about racial shit. If they did start a race war wouldn't the browns go after them too and white wouldn't side with them.

in the off chance this is true, this will blow up in the professors faces when 25%+ of the students actually get red pilled

R A R E
A
R
E

>didn't know sherpas had internet.

pissing into a sea of piss

That said its all fun and games until one of em gets identified/the professor of shitposting is discovered

>riad
shitposting in an ocean of shitposts
Don't worry I'll bunker down and cover you with smug animoo girls

>non-documented
>citizen
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't wait to redpill some commies

Not that rare

BRING THEM ON
so it seems, must be some new progressive stuff we weren't aware of

user, that's so nasty!!!

Is this real? I don't think that webpage matches the URL

Pol actually thinks they have the brainpower to compete with university students from the most educated state in the country when most of them are jobless, toothless hicks who voted for Trump because he said he would make the scary brown people go away and get their job back from the evil foreigners. Lol.

let them come

>take down their ability to reply, discuss, or reason

Someone explain how we're the bad guys again?

....fucking illegal immigrant tamale ass kissing liberals may be offended....

there are things WE are offended by

Remind them to take their "Safe Breaks"

turn off vpn leaf

OK, so any chance they add screenshots of tem adding a tentacled dickmonster to their final report ?

Hi california faggots welcome to Sup Forums

go neck yourself

Why would my sociology professor lie? Everyone knows that the education system would never, ever be used to indoctrinate. No sir. Even if they were to try, I'm just too much of an intellectual! I'd see right through it.

have fun turning into a nazi

Someone get the /mlpol/ folders ready.

Also imagine, several parents have given up years worth of paychecks for their kids to try and spread SJW bullshit on a Chinese cartoon girls swapping forum as part of their degree coursework. What a time to be alive.

Now that's the funniest shit I've read all day.

Wow good work Mr. Anonymous Internet Racist, you cracked the code! All of those hoity-toity smarty pants professors with degrees and educations and studies and scientific proof are just liars who are trying to brainwash you into being gay or whatever. A bunch of fat hicks with GEDs who like to spend their time being racist on the Internet know the REAL truth! Also, who needs stuff like "saving the planet" and "fighting global warming" when you have JESUS anyway?

We are Sup Forums
Lower your proxies are surrender your tendies.
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Resistance is futile

It would be ironic. They initiate the race war and put us against the dindus only to have us feed the dindus info on them and once the they're gone we can end the war quick and reeducate/relocate the dindus with little fuss. Course we'd have to purge the whites that side with (((them))) or the dindus in all of this.

We all know where this ride ends.

>may Kek feast on their traumatized minds when they accidentally open ISIS gore videos

>GEDs
Probably harder to get than a sociology degree desu.

>retarted

Nice effort. You get a C

2/10

> t. shill

We need to find out which professors are assigning this, stat

Faggot, fuck the environment, unless we get off this planet we are fucked either way. Good luck stopping the next asteroid impact if we haven't even detected it. We also have no way of dealing with those things yet, not to mention the increasing amount of garbage floating around in orbit preventing future flight paths off the earth.

lol. The longer you spend here the more red pills you swallow. How is this a bad thing?

oy vey

Too bad Sup Forums wasn't around when HILLARY was at U.C. Berkeley!!!

OP proves once again that 95% of Sup Forums is gullible as fuck.

Is this one of the students? It's kind of adorable in a sickening way -- the way it's still fighting the redpill being forcefully shoved down its throat.

>get bombarded by IDF
>get bombarded by CTR
>get bombarded by cuckposting

What can they do that hasn't been done before? This place IS shitposting.

Paying 40k a year to be a shill

So this user clearly has a .edu address he could share with us. We could have the whole operation doxed in a week. What is that prof's email? Does anyone have access to the network that syllabus is stored on?

Is there literally any proof whatsoever that this is legitimate?

Did anybody else feel the need to call their grandma and apologize after fapping to this?

Niceee

CSU reporting in
UC are faggots

I guess we'll have a semester of playing spot the Marxist shill. How many do you think we can turn into Nazis

soo... what exactly they expect to accomplish?

>Sup Forums experiences a large amount of internal division among it's members.

Not really.

user found this on his sister's laptop. To protect her, he'll only say it's at a University in California.

The coursework is to raid Sup Forums.
twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/857959028554694657

Sick burns, really top notch stuff. Except, I'm actually none of those things. I have a BA, am in really quite great shape, and am married to a loving woman that lost her virginity to me (who is 7 years my junior, by the way. How's that grab you?)

Where to begin?

>fat

So what if I was, what relevance would that have toward any argument?

>hick

Hicks built and maintain this country, and allow you to sit on your ever growing ass, totally free of callouses.

>GED

I think the longer you spend here, especially if you're to get into a protracted argument, you'll find that most who are willing to engage you have quite good vocabularies and reasoning skills. Already you've resorted to attacks on what you perceive to be my status in life, which tells me deductive reasoning isn't really one of your strong suits.

>racist

Racism is the recognition of patterns, and drawing conclusions from those patterns. A form of logic. Illogical thinking is more in line with the modern left. Ten million dead bodies could not sway some Europeans from their "acceptance and tolerance" mindset. Why is this? They have been brainwashed. Racism is also a feature of having next to no exposure to the real world, and a rather large amount of naïveté.

>saving the planet, global warming

Okay, cool, you seem to think racial prejudice has something to do with the environment. Whatever, I'll indulge you. Did you in the 1970s the prevailing thought amongst the scientific community was that by the year 2000, we would have entered another ice age? Then ten years later, it was just a mere ten years down the road. But no, really, super serious this time, it's actually coming. Just ten years from now. Just ten years guys! Did you know that all the oil that we remove from the ground was at one point in the atmosphere? Yet there was still life? But now, now, we are definitely going to destroy the planet guys!! Full communism now, it's the only way!!

>Jesus

I am not a religious man.

Didn't you know? Sup Forums is a monolith easily susceptible to subversion and not an ever changing morasses of capricious malice.

*lack of racism is a feature of blinding naïveté...

My fat furtive fingers fortuitously forgot a few words

>Uni students have to raid Sup Forums for homework
>US evening is AU prime hours
>Just get to shit on Americans even more
>They'll believe it too because retarded American neo-liberalism

Desperate for options, Antifa has a new plan: invade Sup Forums.

Come on in, the water's fine. You'll become one of us before you know it.

twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/857759824058212352

UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IS HERE

>
>
>
>
>

add these unis to the list of the future charlie hebdos

you can freely exterminate teachers and students yes, no mercy

I used Sup Forums since I was a teenager and it was full of anarchokiddies, commies, ronpaulitarians, conspiracy theorists and your stray stormfront guy.

Honestly, that was a lot more fun. The boring consensus we've produced has scared off all the dissenting perspectives.

I feel we need some kind of ideological affirmative action to bring the ideological diversity back to Sup Forums.

I think this should do it!

Just see the fur fly with this!!!

>twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/857959028554694657
account suspended...
my sides

>They come here to get an actual education

Post yfw