Spoilt millennials BTFO

spoilt millennials BTFO

dancingastronaut.com/2017/04/fyre-festival/

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/video/luxe-festival-leaves-attendees-disappointed-47089499
nytimes.com/2017/04/28/arts/music/fyre-festival-ja-rule-bahamas.html
buzzfeed.com/reggieugwu/fyre-fiasco-explained?utm_term=.puxnBqAgK#.vdjzR4MJD
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/04/28/526019457/paradise-lost-luxury-music-festival-turns-out-to-be-half-built-scene-of-chaos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to believe

Buyer beware I guess.

Dont because it's not real if you look at his twitter. This is the statement he actually releases.

If I make a tweet about fuck the middle class nobody cares.

If I make a tweet about fuck the rich, every one loses their minds!

>this is not my fault
>but I'm taking responsibility
What did he mean by this?

Rich ppl have lawyers and money that can turn him into middle class...thats why.

Stay calm, the U.S. Embassy has arranged emergency air drops of Dom Perignon and Beluga caviar rations for everyone

Someone give me a quick rundown on this?

Wait, what's happening?

JUST DO IT GUYS LMAO

ahahahhahahahahahah 'norefunds

ahahahahahahahahahah

Nigger steals money

ahahahahahaha

I cant HAHAHAHA

no refunds

>not my fault
literal dindu nuffin

marketing in a nutshell

>"lets just do it and be legends man"
is this fucking american pie?? what the fuck these are grown men making these decisions?

can someone give a synopsis or link an article or something

>everything went so left but I'm working to make it right
is he dare I say it /ourguy/?

Ja Rule grew up in a middle class suburban family and went to a nice school.

He's saying he didn't do anything. Leave the man alone.

I thought all of the looting talk was purely jokes but apparently people really were looting tents.

abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/video/luxe-festival-leaves-attendees-disappointed-47089499

He's saying that he isn't just not a bad person, he is actually a good person. After pulling off a multimillion dollar scam. Such are the machinations of the negro.

Dumpster fyre festival lol

Wait this could be a threat.

The American nigger is just mixed enough to create a scam but still nigg enough to scam people.

Won't someone PLEASE think of the yuppies?

Or he's of Nigerian descent.

Kek

>>be young vapid and entitled
>>posting life to instagram
>>hey goyim ja rule here! Festival! Buy! Buy!
>>awesome - You love music!
>>call your connect for some pills and swagg
>>dose up and jump on a private flight to the Bahamas
>>eyyyy it's pretty good!

I wish just this bit was my life.

I hate the world but don't have the balls to end it

true suffering man why does the human mind have to be so fucking complex

JUST

DO

IT

I feel like 99.9% of this is just Sup Forums and Sup Forums fucking around on Reddit while people actually at the event are having a fine time, they just can't post because they're having fun and have limited internet over there on the island. It seems like you guys are just jealous you can't afford an amazing weekend of great music, friends, sex, and more drugs than you've ever seen. Stay mad, basement dwelling virgins.

nytimes.com/2017/04/28/arts/music/fyre-festival-ja-rule-bahamas.html

buzzfeed.com/reggieugwu/fyre-fiasco-explained?utm_term=.puxnBqAgK#.vdjzR4MJD

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/04/28/526019457/paradise-lost-luxury-music-festival-turns-out-to-be-half-built-scene-of-chaos

Ja Rule please go

Everyone has that one dickhead in their group who you shouldnt listen to. The best thing is they must have thought this was hilarious until they got the backlash.

Can someone give me a run down of this entire event as dont quite understand the story. People went for a camping trip and didnt like camping?

As if Ja Rule himself would waste his time with you virgin losers. Face it, you're all just jealous that guy who make more a week than you do a year are having an awesome time fucking literal models on a secluded beach resort while getting high as fuck on good drugs and listening to live, dope music. I mean, it's okay to be mad but don't spread lies about my festival, okay? That's not cool. I mean, Ja Rule doesn't give a shit what you miserable virgins think, but you can trust me on that because he's not wasting his precious time on Sup Forums. Y'all caught wind of this amazing experience and found out you're too poor, stupid, and uncool to show, so you spread lies about it and try to make others like you feel better about not being able to afford it. Really pathetic, if you ask me.

Ja Rule plz

nigga so based he broke the character limit

If you actually believe that's happening you are a gullible retard

lol

Good. The degenerates that went there deserve to lose their money.

Theres a good interview where they talk to some instagram whore who talks about how ppl were robbing tents and you had to leave a person in your group to guard the tent while you went to check on food/refunds/flights.

i thought it was just jokes until i saw the interview

You stupid cucks. I'm an attorney and can confidently say this is illegal. You can easily get this guy on fraud among a host of other activities. For instance, if this was for a charity, which I believe it was, then he has just admitted to embezzlement. Dumb cucks, I expect more from you cum guzzlers.

100/10

Impressive collection of fake news you have there friend.

FYI we don't got cell service here at Frye but I brought a sat phone posting through it while I snort cocaine out of some millennial slut's ass crack.

Honestly in this day and age, throw in some refugees and blm references in that post and Ja has a 60/40 chance of actually getting away with this shit.

>Impressive collection of fake news you have there friend.

I heard Ja Rule had declared himself "Ja of the Jahamas" and is using some of the attendees in his private militia.

>black man robbing the white man

Who would have thought, and in a black country too

>I mean who could've not seen this coming

Liberals right now
>pic related

I noticed that...

underrated

Except that refugees aren't told they'll be given a luxury resort for 12,000 dollars

literally retarded, and incorrect

There lawyers on twitter trying to drum up business over this.

A ((((storm)))) washed away everything they did for the (((((((((festival)))))))))))))

>Except that refugees aren't told they'll be given a luxury resort for 12,000 dollars

Topkek, some are promised far more and pay about the same to traffickers to be quite honest famalam.

>social experiment
So, in other words, bullshit.