Can elders of Sup Forums enlighten us on the Los Angeles Riot of 1992?

ABC is having a special on it currently and it seems like a bunch of black people angry about how they were treated for years. Is there anything else that we should know about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRc_FlmW2Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=OCYT9Hew9ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=ejYhL0_fzaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wty8VSi4Fs0
youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk
youtube.com/watch?v=-6iVvepxR-M
vdare.com/posts/how-the-media-ginned-up-the-rodney-king-case
vdare.com/posts/rodney-king-and-cops-the-90s-version-of-ferguson
youtube.com/watch?v=e1dPKfxRhk0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Baldwin
wavenewspapers.com/conditions-fueled-riots-still-exist-today/
youtube.com/watch?v=0gOOivlhSZM
youtube.com/watch?v=DDb8Nr_gVcw
youtu.be/UMP6bXnXdZM
youtube.com/watch?v=lPP8oVeB8Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5bU44iRWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wherever you get big groups of niggers you're going to see chimp outs and violence occasionally

its in their nature

That documentary is gonna be gud

youtube.com/watch?v=OCYT9Hew9ZU

youtube.com/watch?v=ejYhL0_fzaQ

LA in the 90s was pretty crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=Wty8VSi4Fs0

youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk

THese Koreans would be more than enough to take down Kim Jong UN

They said it was for the black man, they said it was for the Mexican, and not for the whites
But if you look at the streets, it wasn't about Rodney King, It was bout this fucked up situation and these fucked up beliefs
It's about coming up and staying on top.
>And screaming 187 on a motherfuckin' cop

I remember renting this on VHS
POL would approve

how good is the movie?

>a bunch of black people angry about how they were treated for years

This is how libshits spin dindus so you're sympathetic to looters. The riots piggybacked Rodney King who was beat by police and niggers used that as an excuse to steal and destroy property, as they always do. Rodney king was a pretext.

It was nigger anarchy on full display. It always happens when law enforcement breaks down or is overwhelmed. These people aren't civilized on their own. Fear of the police is the only thing stopping a full scale chimp out, which is why niggers hate police.

The blacks rioted and burned down their own neighborhoods. Kek they just wanted to chimp out. These were fucked up gang neighborhoods, still are

THEY

WUZ

KANGZ

Bretty good. It's Sup Forums incarnate. Would watch again/10.
youtube.com/watch?v=-6iVvepxR-M

I live a block away from where they took this photo. I consider it holy ground for the second amendment and gun rights.

Isn't that how they brought don Detroit in the 60s? They chimped out so bad they had to call the National Guard with tanks, the city never recovered.

vdare.com/posts/how-the-media-ginned-up-the-rodney-king-case

vdare.com/posts/rodney-king-and-cops-the-90s-version-of-ferguson

It was organized. The media hyped rodney king. Niggers started their downward slide in the 80s. No nigger was worth even speaking to after the 80s

Did they kill anyone?

>44 minutes
>documentary is twice as long

Yes, a tow truck hooked a car , body still in it slumped over. The fucking cops bailed and vanished real quick , dindu culture saw that as a green light to do whatevs...

Look up the attack on Reginald Denney

This attack almost caused a full scale race riot

Lol think I watched it on like cinemax... Does that even exist anymore? Cut the cord long ago

It's probably aged a little. But the story is very compelling and was VERY unusual at the time it came out

They where some pretty nasty riots it wasn't just LA a lot of city's had shit go down. The thing was they only burned down their own shitty neighborhoods. So in the end they just ended up fucking themselves even more.

Listen to Sublime

They said it was for the black man
They said it was for the mexican, and not for the white man
But if you look at the streets it wasn't about rodney king
It's bout this fucked up situation and these fucked up police
It's about coming up and staying on top
And screaming 187 on a motherfuckin' cop
It's not written on the paper it's on the wall
National guard??! smoke from all around
youtube.com/watch?v=e1dPKfxRhk0

Bunch of Korean store owners shooting at white looters stealing TVs. Had nothing to do with race or blacks or justice.

Pretty shit tier movie. It's about a beta cuck who is abusive and a shitty man who wants to feel tough so he buys weapons and harms innocent people for no reason. The only people who liked it, didn't pay attention to what actually happened in the movie.

Yeah I never understood that. Why destroy your own neighborhoods?

No organization people just pissed. If someone gave them direction then they could of been a force to reckon with.

If you want a true red-pill on this habbening and the mental pre-text that led up to it, look up some of :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Baldwin

speeches and commentary.

"What white people have to do," Baldwin said once, "is try to find out in their hearts why it was necessary for them to have a nigger in the first place. Because I am not a nigger. I'm a man. If I'm not the nigger here, and if you invented him, you the white people invented him, then you have to find out why. And the future of the country depends on that. Whether or not it is able to ask that question."

Because, as Baldwin wrote, "not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed if it is not faced."

Trips of truth or the non believer.

Kek hath decided

It's not about Koreans, it's all about the ROOF

came on the heels of the 80's crack boom and gang violence. LAPD had come down like a fucking hammer. Since 99% of the problem involved blacks, blacks "felt" they were being targeted/harassed. they were. for good reason. then, you have some white cops beating down a black dude and they got off. cue the chimp out. It became what it always becomes, an excuse to run amok like baboons.

>You will never be a Rooftop Korean

Be a kid at the time. Recall seeing the news and feeling sick, wondering, why would anyone do that? Now realize the riots was the responsibility of the vermin in the media. Rodney King is/was a degenerate sack of shit, deserved the beatdown.

Still love that video of the two koreans in front of their store with handguns and cigarrettes. they were just popping shots off at the hip at any shady fuckers that went by. Then went into full FPS mode ad started unloading on a car driving by.

>This
They let OJ off because they feared a repeat of this
Falling down needs to happen irl and not with a kike playing a white doing it

Blacks rebelling against shitty racist cops. Boot lickers will call them dumb niggers, but I don't blame them. I don't support their racial targeting, rioting, and looting however. Fight the cops, not each other you retards

there is an article out recently from a guy who was with the national guard during the riots that is pretty on point from that angle, including an insane story I know about from another person... the short version is that somewhere on like night 2 of curfew some dumbfuck undercover vice people were driving around the hood in a g-wagon, rims and all. the natl guard almost killed them.

fuck if I remember where I read the article (literally today) but I am too beered to find it at the moment...

what else? everyone knew it was going to happen the second the verdict came down, I can't believe anyone was still driving around...

Fun fact for me personally: I just happened to have met Reginald Denny before and after the riots. He was my step-mother's parents neighbor (if that makes sense). Holy fuck did he get fucked up.

whole thing was scary and miserable. there were a lot of professional agitators suddenly popping up as well.

what else is good to know about?

>Found the Antifa faggot
How's the infiltration going? You red pilled yet or does being a kike/nigger/spic/mudshit not really mesh with being red pilled

Boot lickers unite. You don't have to blindly support something you know nothing about brah. You can think for yourself.
Mike Brown deserved it btw.

Didn't Rodney King attempt to kill his wife using his car as the murder weapon? Yeah, not the innocent victim in the beatdown video.

>Concentrated blackness.
>Nigs gonna nig

In other news, water is wet. More at 11

OJ did nothing wrong.

Gibsmedat. Free shit!

Almonds = activated. I never put those dots together.
wavenewspapers.com/conditions-fueled-riots-still-exist-today/

What did they mean by this? Do you guys think there's going to be another one in similar vein? I've had this suspicion for months now.

They didn't even go after the police. How many police were killed? How many stations attacked or burned down?

>going after racist cops

All they did was kill white people at random and break into stores to steal shit. Really fighting the fucking power, huh?

Be a kid at the time .. wonder to self, why would an entire group of people do this? Obviously it was unfounded and the media's story is right. The police are just an extension of the KKK, out to oppress all black people. Fast forward a few decades, read Rodney King's rap sheet .... hmm. The media is sensationalist ... very dangerous. Should require a license to watch tv. Must pass the critical thinking exam.

Their plans haven't changed since.

fuk u hitler man!!!!1

No. Total chimp out over the police that tried to arrest Rodney King were acquitted.
>They did nothing wrong
King was high on some narcotics and speeding through LA on a freeway duing over 100 mph. When his car was finally brought to a stop, King would not go down; he resisted arrest. Someone had a camcorder and recorded King getting billyclubed.
The cops were, of course, acquitted.
Nigs nigged with typical looting. National Guard had to be brought in.

Right. Read my entire post. They were fucking idiots.

>implying you're a bootlicker if you're the one wearing the boots.

90's LA was absolute kino

That is far from red pilled. That's a nigger.

Was looking toward this show since I heard about it, especially with local news talking about this all week. They actually interviewed one of the store owners who is still in the area.

Very related

youtube.com/watch?v=0gOOivlhSZM

It really was one sided, he was a career criminal addict that was in a chase. He even died from drug use.

It doesn't matter as they didn't go after any police.

You're just licking a cleaner pair of boots m8

It was the same reaction like in the case of Ferguson.

>dindu comits crime
>police officer use all their resources to punish him
>chimpout breaks out

The only difference between the LA riots and ferguson is that we have the internet and not dependet on the mainstream media.

Shill detected.
>Fight the niggers
Be armed, always. Be ready; be weary. You can never relax around blacks or commies.

TFW you live in the neighborhood where Jonny gammage was beaten to death by all white cops and there was no chimp out because they'd all be killed here.

Because the police ran away

(((Media))) culpable

fpbp

check'd

chimps gonna chimpout

niggas gonna nig

Niggers are very bad at understanding cause and effect. They think racism causes them to act like niggers, when it's their niggery behavior that causes racism.

It also causes their neighborhoods and countries to be shit.

Can confirm, LA's doing fine though, Detroit isn't.

Knowing both places rather well, I have a theory: It's because LA's a nice place to live and southeastern Michigan is god-awful.

They couldn't follow them?

Sounds similar to ANTIFA logic, attack businesses because they have money. Of course when bringing up taking their anger out against the actual rich and government, they'll puss out because "they might have guns".

Niggers gonna nig what else.

Reminds me of the veteran in Texas that killed a burglar or two. Black Panthers tried a protest, but were run out by bikers.

Based gooks on roofs.

This kind of shit is honestly why I am going /k/

t. nonviolent but non-cucked user

>Is there anything else that we should know about this?

they exported Klansmen to police LA and keep blacks out of white neighborhoods, this was especially fucked because these same Klansmen had been menacing to these black people before they had moved to LA for factory jobs, then they got fired and it turned into crips and bloods bullshit 20 years later

>LA in the 90s was pretty crazy

it had nothing on New York in the 70s

youtube.com/watch?v=DDb8Nr_gVcw

roof koreans.... dont mess with mini malls owned by high power rifle wielding store owners. God Bless em!

Race politics in a nutshell.

any script necessary to make it all whitey's fault, huh?

Detroit, and many other cities in America in the 1960s. These riots were one of the major causes of white flight from the cities, which then descended into further poverty, crime, and violence during the 70s and 80s. Fortunately, it seems that this generation of Americans are returning to the cities in droves, rightfully reclaiming what their ancestors built.

Still boils the blood
youtu.be/UMP6bXnXdZM

90s in general. Waco, OKC, and Columbine are probably the most remembered crimes.

I reiterate for the third time, they were fucking dumb.

He just wanted to work and listen to Country.

Farm equipment.

Basically the media whipped up the niggers into a frenzy because Muh injustice

Main thing I remember is the lead singer for Jane's Addiction bragging about joining in the looting and stealing a ceramic peacock from some random store. Even in a race war, looting brings everybody together.

Even niggers in Africa treat other niggers like shit, they must know something. Even in our countries cops use to put a foot up people's ass every once in a while because that's how you protect the peace, not with kike lawyers.

People were fine with it too as long as it wasn't making the news on TV showing the ugly truth right there in their face. Police brutality has always been the little white lie of civilized society and always will.

Pretty much. just take a look at the news coverage of the time, how they ignore looters to focus on whether or not rooftop koreans are using properly licensed guns. They practically engineered the riots by pouring gasoline on the fire with they cucked narrative.

It's started in the West coast.

> American History X - racist speech
youtube.com/watch?v=lPP8oVeB8Xc
Facts are racist, duh.

>black people aren't affected like normal people

Ha, the chief of police actually said that.

>black people
Go back to wherever the hell you came from, professor shekelstein, and take your nigger colony with you.

Great fucking album

This.
Asians can be tolerated until the shit hits the fan. Their natural autism goes full retard. They cant focus enough to distinguish targets. The people they were shooting at very well could have been other store owners. They probably shot people protecting neighbourhoods. That cringe tier autism empowered by firearms is hellish. Soulless ants that fend for themselves only.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5bU44iRWE

no.

>24 at the time, white
>live in NC in the country working on a farm
>county 70% black
>getting snarky looks from groups of blacks as LA burns
>so much smoke from burning builds LA LAX is closed, flights being diverted
>watch live as Reginald Denny gets dragged from his truck and crippled for life with a brick to the head.
>watch as the "L.A. Four" get off free for the crime
>decided my SKS and 50 rds wasn't enough
>went wtf when Ruby Ridge later that yr
>went WFT! when Waco the next year

And never a mention of the other two black people that in that car the police arrested without incident.
But big ol' Rodney King just had to put up a fight, and he was big.

I remember when it happened, I lived in LBC in a quieter area near Cherry Beach. The media made it out to be a warzone, but it was a largely concentrated area. They kept looping the footage of certain events so much more than simply showing what was happening. Reginald Denny(sp?) being hit, then protected by that priest was one of the things that got looped a lot.

Then that awkward statement by Rodney King. They prefaced that like he was going to give an MLK level speech and he just seemed really nervous. I was about 15 a that time and thought it was because he didn't want to have anything do with what was going on. ( had no idea he was such a smackhead, in retrospect I wonder if he just wanted a fix.

My gf at that time, 14, would sneak over to my apartment. I'm black, she's a really pretty little white surfer chick, looked like she was 19 or 20. She wanted to sneak over and have sex but I kept telling her to stay home because I was worried she would get attacked or worse. She didn't care.

A lot of people were patrolling apartments armed with guns, most of these people camping out on rooftops in case anyone tried some shit. One guy burned down his own liquor store to make like it was a rioter and collect insurance, but the dumb ass only burned down his own place, the rest of the block was fine.

After that Edward James Olmos was there in LA, talking on TV about rebuilding and coming together. it was surreal because I loved Miami Vice as a kid. It looked like a PR stunt.

That's mostly what I remember. Dumb asses destroying their own neighborhoods, and my gf sneaking over in the middle of the night to watch the news replay, have sex, and sneak home at 4am.

Whatever they tell you, the sjw shit was thick even then. I Imagine whatever they decide to play now won't be fair or balanced. Funny how history becomes propaganda. IIRC Cali was a red state at that time to. Funny how that turned out.

>assault with deadly weapon

It's like Freddy Gray's officers being charged with murder. I'm sure the jury saw King moving, probably resisting.

You are an indescribably idiotic dipshit.

>if you invented him, you the white people invented him, then you have to find out why. And the future of the country depends on that.

Have it your way..
LOL, the U.S is breeding niggers of all shape/sizes/genders/and skin tones as of late. The future of the country depended on it, America never stopped to realize it and thus is being ended by niggers. The last and final red-pill.