Let's post thing burgers cannot have

Let's post thing burgers cannot have

hahahahahahaha

DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

STOP THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

ITT everything burgers can have

Uncircumcised American user here. Also certified full blooded European. I'm also the third coming. You'll be hearing about me soon enough.

am i the only /polack/ with phimosis?

I've got mine.

PLEASE tell me you are actually getting into political power

Wow, foreign fags talking about America

:(

My children will have

That's over the line, sir.

CHUT UP

same

Oh hell yea dude.

its the jews that caused it though

fix your drawing - The dark brown area should be labeled "Fromunda Cheese"

>zionist cheesemonkey epstein/ivanka possible lolita putin pissbed president
Change it to a vagina and neck yourself

Do you not shower?

I googled what clever dick means lol that poster is fucked

Look at his flag, there's your answer.

>no shirt

lewd

Traditional and well behaving women, also virgins are hard to come by

would literally do anything to get back my foreskin

Know why guys are bigger pussies now than in the past? Because of falling male circumcision rates. A man's character reflects his penis. Uncut guys are sheltered, soft, sensitive. They like to cuddle under a blanket and get taken care of by mommy government while enjoying a good cry watching Netflix and eating snacks. Cut guys are tough, callus, and able to take a beating. Their dicks aren't jack-off ready so they fucking figure out a way to lube up or they go out and they find a woman to put it in. They work hard and are inventive.
Ever wonder why Canada is more pansy than the US? Lower circumcision rates. Know why Europe is so fucking lame? Super low circumcision rates. Know why Asian countries are so feminine and why cross-dressing manga are so fucking common? Almost no male circumcision.
The Jews figured it out and were smart enough to make it a major part of their religion. That's why they rule the world. Muslims figured it out and made it part of their religion too, but maybe overdid it a bit because now they're so manly they're blowing themselves up and shit (pretty manly desu). The Africans also figured it out, which is why they are physically strong and violent (aren't good at raising crops tho).

Go get yourself circumcised.

fuck latvia

stop reminding me
my sex drive is near dead and sometimes I wonder if foreskin is the difference

Wtf my area in NY sells these shits no one buy them

i thought there was more of the ruskies there, isnt anything scary given that large quantities have fled like rats to clean toilets

I'd probably clutch at a thousand straws too if my dick was mutilated as a child without my consent. If I wanted, I could go get circumcised tomorrow. You can't get back your foreskin.

thats all of latvia not just riga

>i thought there were more beaners here, dont mind them they just mow the lawn and clean my house
kek

I dont understand this meme

Many american cars are manual

>tfw I'll never know what it feels like to choke on a kinder egg

Our steering wheel is on the left you fucking moron

They drive on the wrong side of the cockpit and they're not allowed Alfa's.

also this

;_;

a government which isn't a front for zionist kikes and cia niggers

I had severe phimosis and I fixed it over the course of years.

Jews organise through the female. Your dick looks like a pussy. Restore yourselves. Fuck that

>cockpit

>never jacked off much as a teenager
>ended up with serious phimosis
>still don't jack off
>no interest in spending half an hour every day rubbing cortisone on my dickskin and massaging it back and forth

Full on germandick. Can only wash it out when it's 100% flaccid. Feels kinda bad.

Atleast they don't have phimosis at the age of 20 just like me.

>won't restore
Did UK say steroid creams like you just did? Might as well axe gash yourself
This takes two seconds to do. These new full blown hack jobs are done for lazy guys with bad genetics like you? Is it a meme? Throw it in the garbage. Is it popular secularly? Throw it in the garbage

what chu gunna do about it

>cockpit

There's nothing to restore, I just have tight dickskin. I've only had sex a couple times but it wasn't really an issue, so it doesn't bother me much.

Ok fine. I was just comparing you to guys who dont make much sense on this. Always do opposite of what kikes say and do

Murricans will never know that feeling of that first peel back in the morning when your dick is hard and you gotta piss. So tight.

I'm uncut lol
Best:1
Rest:0

>Implying my mom wasn't secular and didn't get me cut

Funny how foreigners are always thinking about American dicks. No wonder your women are fucking shitskins; you're all faggots.

i was not jewed when i was a baby

Okay, this banter is pretty fucking good. The rest of you fucking suck at this.

delete this

It’s just a joke to trigger muslims, african tribes and citizens of the U.S. of A.

Looks like a woman bending over, her but t on top. Her head and arms below out of picture

>driving on the wrong side of the road

ishygddt

Do you WANT my cock to explode? What a post

maybe he meant cuckshit

Hello everyone! I see you made a negative thread about America. I need you to follow me outside but first, I need you all to delete your comments and this thread. This isn't me asking, it's me demanding. Don't do anything we'll all regret.

But y'all are half niggered and have a small average size. Circumcision also makes you smaller :). Oh well.

We have our ways.

>Lets mutilate men to make them work harder

Nigger gon nigger. No wonder they love sagging and watermelons so much. Clandestine faggotry and slurpy vaginas