youtube.com/watch?v=U0_5ipbiWnM
youtube.com/watch?v=_fSV9T-rK-E
dumptext.com/11CcRm8G
youtube.com/watch?v=SfpVibjsCiw
nftu.net/oca-priest-robert-arida-scripture-fathers-clarified-corrected/
nftu.net/oca-priest-robert-arida-scripture-fathers-clarified-corrected
directory.stinnocentpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That devil's nest in the Vatican is dying, you know.

Peter prefers Roma.

>Peter

Jesus called him a devil before He created Our Church. Only God is infallible.

If I am the devil then what are you since you lost half of the Christian world
Thanks Philistines

Daily reminder that if you read your bible in other language rather than greek, you're a victim of kikery.

this reads like a jew reveling in the suffering of his enemies

We've never recognized one language over another, unlike the latin fetishists. I agree, however, that the Septuagint in original Greek is fabulous.

Ex Cathedra has only been used a couple of times in the past two millenium.

It's not a passive trait

Meanwhile you fuckers can't decide if God put your ass on backwards.

I don't care about your dogmas. They're wrong. Papism is the embodiment of the devil's third temptation of Christ at the garden of gethsemane.

And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Did Pope Leo the Great worship the Devil??

Philistine?

I really want to know, because he's my favorite today.

You cuck you think you can't attain power, even the second to Christ, like the angels. Then many others and I will gladly seize it.

You however were born to serve

I would give you all mercy but you will not give us mercy when we gave you mercy beforehand. Therefore

You will not receive mercy from me.

>Power

You'd think I was speaking with a Nietzsche acolyte. Only God has Power, roman. With this Power, he deigned to forge Our Church alone.

EDDGEEEYYY

EDDGGEEEYYY

You fuckers would deny

DIVINE RIGHT

>Slave mentality
>Just accept your fate
Figures a bunch of edgelords from Greece would approve of stoicism

Power = baaadd

I don't think so Julius Caesar obviously was approved of by the Lord

youtube.com/watch?v=oYvw7jm-lsw

>doesn't recognize his own corruption

Good deny it
While the Lord gives me heaven and earth. Stupid goy

No offence but thi is the shit that stared rabbi shlomo thinking that eh you philistines were cattle.

Because you refused to seize control.

>Rowman

YOU BET GODAMN RIGHT

Fucking Philistines

Can't row worth a godamn shit before taking 20 YEARS to get to what Rowmans can do in DAYS

>Siding with the devil's children

Hmm...

youtube.com/watch?v=U0_5ipbiWnM

Woke black folk

Not siding with the Rowmans

Not having the ONLY navy that banned Piracy in the mediterranean.

>Siding with mammon's empire that Christ extinguished

hohohoh

NOT ROWING TO VICTORY

>MUH ULYSSES

REE BIG FUCKING DEAL HE TOOK 20 YEARS

>the "one" church
>no one agrees with anyone else

Might as well be Protestants desu

>The Odyssey

Kid, you're clearly a pagan.

We Orthodox Christians are all cells in One Body of Christ.

A body at war with itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fSV9T-rK-E

Hey guys, I pray one day we'll all stop fighting and become one unified body of Christ

With love
- A Catholic

Not having 5 rows of rows and 300 Roman Rowmans rowing Roman Rowboats

No.

YES

This is so fucking on point. I could not have said it better myself.

Easy. Convert to Orthodoxy; the Triune God's true Church.

We Romans are all rowmans in one body of a Roman Quinquereme

Read this, brother.
dumptext.com/11CcRm8G

It's good that you're following Christ in a non-Protestant sect, but don't say you're unified, because it simply isn't true.

This fucker has an crocodile on it. Because fuck Egypt ok?

You know what fuck the Greeks, because they liked Egypt

Tell that to to Pope Pius XIII sects vs. your (((Marxist))) pope.

We have crocodiles on our ships

At least Catholics are humble enough to honor our Pope even if we don't agree with his crap.

First time going to an Eastern Orthodox church on Sunday (Russian. But may check out the greek one down the road).

Is Vespers best for a beginner or should I just jump straight in on Sunday?

THIS SHIP HAS SAILED

Pagan.

Just join straight in! I think you'll love the Russian one! :D

You'll likely be embrased by all the members and announced by your Church Father to the whole congregation and forced to introduce yourself at coffee hour for 2 hours to all those present :) :)

Can't row 5 rows with roman rowboats as a rowman.

Big fuckign deal well just sack your Berg stations and take it back. It's not like we're short on
FLYING DUTCHMEN

what are you even talking about?

Thanks user.

I've been reading tips on how to get started so I think I'm slightly ready. And I basically picked the Russian one since it has a better looking building and icons based on the website. Obviously superficial but I plan to check out the Greek one the following weekend. The coptic one is too far away and the Serbian one...well the priest looked pretty fucking drunk in all his photos lmao.

You know EXACTLY what I mean

You INSIST that quinqueremes had liek 3 rows

THEY HAD 5.

Stupid Philistines can't add an extra row of rows to a rowbaot. Because tehy arnt rowman romans

Doint believe the lies

THEY GET EVEN BIGGER

Our Church Family often go between the Greek and Russian ones ourselves when Church Fathers come from Russia or Greece, Mt. Athos and the like. Welcome!

You aren't welcome in our province. Get out faggit

Not rowing on the one tru Roman TRIEME

>So much roman junk

I'm just here for the RARE flags, give it up already, VATICAN!

Youre getting btfod by a faggot spamming pictures of ships saying "ROMAN ROWMAN"

Get REKT FAGGOT

GTFO

CANT MATCH THE SIZE PHILISTINE??

How do Orthodox justify prayers to saints?
They seem to use the same argument that Catholics do the "we don't worship we just venerate Mary and the saints" but worship and venerate are literally synonyms.

Also please explain the justification for having idols in the form of graven images in the house of God, which prayers are directed towards.

Stop being schismatics

Looking to leave the OCA, no ROCOR near.

Any reccomendations?

Hmm. Sure, but could you tell me what's up with the OCA real quick?

HIEL

Row this boat

nftu.net/oca-priest-robert-arida-scripture-fathers-clarified-corrected/

Row row row your boat gently down a stream

merily merily merily merily life is but a scream

>nftu.net/oca-priest-robert-arida-scripture-fathers-clarified-corrected
>random Church Father is being jewed

Huh, looks like jews are trying to make inroads. Too bad we don't care about anything they have to offer, and services offer zero opportunity to even spread this kind of filth.

Anyways, here is a directory--
directory.stinnocentpress.com/

By the way, I wouldn't worry too much about that--we are fallible and that man is clearly engaging in agitprop. The structure of our churches is basically impregnable to that kind of nonsense, given that everything operates independently on the local, patriarchal, and universal level.

Repent and submit to the pope

Going to start attending an antiochian church once I get my drivers license, at first I almost went Catholic but realized the Vatican is full of pedos and the pope..

Begone, devil.

The gaul for an Orthodox Christian to say this. You haven't met an emperor, autocrat, or seven foot tall tsar you didn't suck up to.

Antiochian services are quite fantastic. I wish more of our members would have their level of dedication. I love them. Enjoy, brother!

See this Roman Catholics
You let them talk and then they tell you that you are a satanist, just like the Protestants.

They are not you friends they spit on your hand of friendship

>he's an American LARPing as a schismatic Slavaboo

>Marxist detected

Gross.

The Orthodox church is in communion with each other, it's not separated.

repent and submit to Christ

Hardly, but its a little funny for you to critique the Western Church for a supposed worldliness, when your patriarch were regular appointed by secular authorities.

Oh heh, the LARP meme. I found my holy family, user.

>joining a schismatic sect of smelly gypsies and Arabs that have nothing but contempt for Western culture, tradition, and the last thousand years of Western saints

y tho

Go Greek.

The real question is who appointed the appointers (God).

I like Chesterton sometimes, but he wasn't part of the family, sadly.

Also a very good option :)

Orthodox converts are just hyper-Protestants. More than being able to tell you why they belong to their church, they'll tell you why they're not Catholic.

>He said without a hint of irony.

MFW the Greek church near me has pews and little padded knee rests for prostrations.

I'm pretty excited, it looks pretty nice on the website. I've been completely torn apart over denominationalism and which church I should trust, it seems like the best choice and something I can really settle down with for good

Well now I don't know--are you one of those from the Vatican or something? You just come here to attack, as Roman Catholics often do, and expect me not to defend my faith? Wew.

>The low point of the papacy was 867–1049.[59] This period includes the Saeculum obscurum, the Crescentii era, and the Tusculan Papacy.[citation needed] The papacy came under the control of vying political factions. Popes were variously imprisoned, starved, killed, and deposed by force. The family of a certain papal official made and unmade popes for fifty years. The official's great-grandson, Pope John XII, held orgies of debauchery in the Lateran Palace. Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor had John accused in an ecclesiastical court, which deposed him and elected a layman as Pope Leo VIII. John mutilated the Imperial representatives in Rome and had himself reinstated as pope. Conflict between the Emperor and the papacy continued, and eventually dukes in league with the emperor were buying bishops and popes almost openly.[59]

I'm very happy for you, brother. You're going to be doing a lot of singing! :)

You called my Church, and as another user mentioned, every Saint belonging to it the embodiment of the third temptation of the devil. I was merely pointing out the error

>Catholic who can't stand the current Marxist pope, projecting insecurities

Submit to my dick

Greeks are literally literal Philistines
Figures HUH

Yep

kek

Caesar will not share power like the Greeks. Caesar does not share waifus either

GET ON YOUR KNEES

Our Church was never involved in insane conquests like those of the various popes i.e. the Crusades. We've always been on the defense of the truth.

Did you know Carthaginians are LITERAL Canaanites.

Figures huh?
Can't sack a ship worth a damn nor shitpost on pol

>Our church never saved Christendom

I'd be jealous too

>Our church has never changed

See pic

Have you even been to one of our services? Jealous much?