American Right Wing Terrorism is as Deadly as Radical Islamic Terrorism (and Far More Common)

source: gao.gov/assets/690/683984.pdf

> Of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent).

> The total number of fatalities is about the same for far right wing violent extremists and radical Islamist violent extremists over the approximately 15-year period (106 and 119, respectively). However, 41 percent of the deaths attributable to radical Islamist violent extremists occurred in a single event—an attack at an Orlando, Florida night club in 2016.

That's a funny way of saying 1% of the population commit as much terror as half the population

OH BULLSHIT NIGGER

This

What about Black and Hispanic terrorism? I always feel terrorized around those bastards.

white people arent optional

muslims are

thread/

First post, thread over
>September 12, 2001
Could they cherry pick any harder?

>since september 12th 2001

every time

>Eric Frein is a white supremacist
Wow, this study is bullshit. He killed the cop because another cop (his intended target) had (literally) cucked his older brother.
Larping as a Serb doesn't make you a white supremacist for fuck's sake. This is disingenuous as hell.

>that circle on oregon from that university shooting

GAO is counting active shooters rather than actual terrorists

what a shame, I thought better of them, guess they are just a tool of whoever asks them to look into things so they can get that funding $$$$

Aren't like half the US population right wing-ish?

And like 0.5% of the population are muslims?

MY ALMONDS! They are activating!!!

How convenient to start counting the Day after 9/11

i've read the GAO study. they count in aryan nation prison violence and drug deals gone wrong as "right wing" violence. it's a bullshit study for dishonest liberals to btfo low information right wingers with. It's upsetting tbqh

You generally look at per capita you stupid fuck.

This too
>Aryan nation
>Actual extremist group
They just run guns and deal drugs. They're no different than any other fucking street gang. Trying to call them extremists is retarded.

Nice try nigger

Is that Snoop Dawg to the left?

ANTIFA RISE UP!

Fuck Off Antifa

That's a long weekend in Chicago
Sheeeiiiitttt

>September 12, 2001

>since September 12, 2001

Other than the iceberg, the Titanic's maiden voyage was a huge success.

>since after the worst terrorist attck ever in the history of the U.S.