This is straight out of My Wife's Son Tzu's Art of War. If you defeat your enemies they win

This is straight out of My Wife's Son Tzu's Art of War. If you defeat your enemies they win.

>((((((((Experts))))))))

"If you kill your enemy, they win."

So I guess MS 13 will be the real winner when half their members are dead or in super max prisons

It's called the reverse cuckold maneuver
>enemy has you or your ally in a cucked position
>ah ha!! That was my plan all along!! Do it and I win!!
>enemy is perplexed

So those dreams they've been having are of joining gangs?

Deported...

this really made me think

>My Wife's Son Tzu

Top kek

here on long island we have had more than half a dozen teens killed by gangbangers, there were 10 arrests
7 of the 10 murderers were illegals

the answer is yes

1. who are the experts. 2. why are they experts. 3. what makes them experts. 4. what past studies did they participate in that gives them this title of expert 5. what are their credentials. 6. how did they come to this conclusion? 7. what polls, research, or studies were utilized or made. 8. are these polls researches and studies skewed or bias?

Beautiful.

Beating MS13 should be easier now than never

Round them up and deport them, you don't even need to accuse them or being in a gang...they are just here illegally

Need a Papers Please society desu senpaichi

I never see 'em. They're a boogey man. There might be no more than 200 in the whole country.

They're bad people either way so I say deport!

MS-13 is a gang of peace

>IF YOU CRACK DOWN ON GANGS THEY WIN

Violent criminals WANT you to defend yourselves! You play right into their hands when you oppose them!!

>My Wife's Son Tzu's Art of War
almost spit my drink out fuck you lol

brilliant img

letters of marque and reprisal on illegal immigrants when?

theyd flee to central america again (last time they were forced to) and make everything worse

>My Wife's Son Tzu
My sides

its like that BigBlackCock docu that tried to humanize captures isis soldiers , most disgusting thing iv ever seen this media play

CIA outdoing themselves again. They create ISIS to rally Americans against sandniggers, now they use MS13 to turn normies against immigrants. Based CIA.

HA

Fucking amazing

blah de blah blah

if you're not an enemy and you defeat your enemies you just gave them what they wanted?

who the fuck actually wants to be an enemy? I doubt your enemies want to stay enemies themselves

This is getting beyond ridiculous

MS-13 is a SALVADORIAN gang ffs. Also they're past their prime.

Don't you see? The gangs will use this as a recruiting tactic and convince more poor young men to join the drug trade. How can we expect peace along the southern border while targeting and arresting vast numbers of Hispanic men in such a racist, dividing manner?

Topshelf bantz, OP.